Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “The Incel community is one of the purest hotbeds of Internet radicalization I’ve ever seen,” says the man who got a grant of 250k $ to study incels

Everyone has his own way of coping.

Of he has to be a baby faced soy junkie, not surprised tbh

Hes incel himself but has to say bs to justify his free 250k

“Who is the leader of I.N.C.E.L?”
“Have you met the user known as SergeantIncel?”
"We couldn't find any social media accounts owned by you.Are you spying for the Chinese?"

Doesn't he have capacity of self reflexion and see what his position on SMV actually is?
Some people enjoy boycotting themselves and then regret it

This guy will submit this his research to Department of Homeland Security. All you Americancels are now on your country's security agencies radar.

View attachment 193015

It's this guy btw. He is researching us and is probably on this website.
Welcome him, he fits well as a norwoodcel and babyfacecel.
When govnt spend money like that they see it as an investment.

Acknowledge ling the power of channeling sexual frustration is some the US has done in the Vietnam war

They will coopt the conversation to their benefit by means of infiltration.

very likely targeting zoomercel's psyche.

When govnt spend money like that they see it as an investment.

Acknowledge ling the power of channeling sexual frustration is some the US has done in the Vietnam war

They will coopt the conversation to their benefit by means of infiltration.

very likely targeting zoomercel's psyche.

Last edited:
Norwooding made him do that. Poor.

The DHS regularly wastes their money doing random shit, why does anyone think that $250k is anything more than the accounting footnote of an accounting footnote to the idiots who run DHS

If that's actually a photo of him, than he is a complete and utter pussy or delusional retard.

Hey bro, invite me to the study, for 50K we can find out if looks matter.
Imagine getting paid 250000 dollars to browse .co :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Four incels can easily ascend with that money.

well at least something good came out of the inkel community.we got an oldcel money so he can ascend in sea.

The DHS regularly wastes their money doing random shit, why does anyone think that $250k is anything more than the accounting footnote of an accounting footnote to the idiots who run DHS

HOW THE FUCK do I get some of that money? Where you do apply for grants / on contracts for such stupid bullshit?

“Rather than ask why there has been a rise in sexlessness over the past decade and try to address that issue, our government is going to label sexless men “male supremacists” and treat them as a domestic terror threat,” remarks Chris Menahan.

It almost seems he feels a tinge of empathy for us. But in reality he's gonna sell us out for shekels

Im glad "our man" is finaly in place...

Now We precede to level 2...

Godspeed norfacecel!

50/50 he is a flaming faggot. Keep writing boyos. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Saint HomelandSecurityCel. He needs to GFTIH right now

we have sleeper agents now?? Uncle Sam is UNAWARE of sleepies, not even glowniggers can awake the sleeping.
*quote from fight club explaining we are everywhere*

What a faggot cuck.. I can read whatever i want and say whatever i want, take your "radicalization" and shove it up your ass...

This picture says it all

Last edited:
Tax payers must be suicidal after seeing shit like this,what a waste of resources

What is male supremacy anyway. Its like saying gold supremacy, gold is just a better metal by nature. It is the same with males, we are built to perform better intellectually and physically at the cost of having to take on more responsibility for others and ones own self.

"We couldn't find any social media accounts owned by you.Are you spying for the Chinese?"
"This cartoon you watch, it is Chinese isn't it? You are a Chinese spy aren't you? "

They could pay 250 whores $1000 a pop to fuck all the incels that just wanna score. That will get rid of a tenth of us. Like all military-industrial scams, completely uninterested in real solutions, other than getting a blank paycheck for themselves to keep the brown down.

At least the foids out there also researching us, are getting paid less.

Last edited:
How the hell can you get paid to 'study' incels???
I wanna quit my job and get 250k to do that and I'm high IQ so will do a better job of it ded srs

That $250k is dust compared to the billions that is wasted on the daily basis. Hope extremism in feminist groups are monitored too. They can ruin lives and sabotage legal systems by simply accusing someone and it seems more often then not they are given all the attention and benefit that are needed to succeed at that. We hold no power. Whens the last time an incel attacked a person like that in the legal system?

well at least something good came out of the inkel community.we got an oldcel money so he can ascend in sea.
He has already declared incels "Radicals" , imagine what will he declare us to be after his research. Americancels are officially on their country's security agencies radar now just because of him. This guy for 250k declared us terrorists.

The zionist jews study everything that is radical. They even gave Karl Marx money to persue his ideas. So they can use it to divide everyone later on.

Oh no, I've been radicalized by you dangerous members of i.n.c.e.l

Or women's sky-high "preferences" sent me here.

$250k to browse this forum, not even contribute, JUST BROWSE!!!

tenor.gif

Just waste a quarter million dollars of taxpayer money, bro.

Some wonder whether treating frustrated young men as would-be terrorists is the right method to adopt instead of a more empathetic model that seeks to understand exactly why they feel so atomized and alienated by modern society.

“Rather than ask why there has been a rise in sexlessness over the past decade and try to address that issue, our government is going to label sexless men “male supremacists” and treat them as a domestic terror threat,” remarks Chris Menahan.

This part is surprisingly uncucked

So that's how they define those who gather to say fuck you to the feminist jewish leftist feminazi status quo "internet radicalists"
Some wonder whether treating frustrated young men as would-be terrorists is the right method to adopt instead of a more empathetic model that seeks to understand exactly why they feel so atomized and alienated by modern society.

This part is surprisingly uncucked
guess we just take it up the ass according to government

this article is dripping off soy
only Soyboys cucks sjw and feminists think that Incels are dangerous

Exactly. I’ve talked about Incels to a lot of real normies when conversing to hear their views and none of them give a fuck about Incels. Some of them didn’t know what Incels were and the rest simply didn’t give a shit about Incels. As in, they don’t waste a minute of their lives thinking about Incels, much less worry about their next move :feelshaha:

Exactly. I’ve talked about Incels to a lot of real normies when conversing to hear their views and none of them give a fuck about Incels. Some of them didn’t know what Incels were and the rest simply didn’t give a shit about Incels. As in, they don’t waste a minute of their lives thinking about Incels, much less worry about their next move :feelshaha:
Bro don't reveal your power level in public

Bro don't reveal your power level in public

Bro, I’ve met tons of normies in my workplace and I get along with them all. I’m talking about the socially well adjusted normies that have a life, not the soy cucks from Reddit. When I get a station next to them, we converse for the whole day and I’d mention Incels. Obviously they don’t really sympathise with the plight of Incels, they simply don’t care about us.

You’ll be surprised how based some normies are, though.

Last edited:
His research conclusion:
Txhpj1qmtic11

Bro, I’ve met tons of normies in my workplace and I get along with them all. I’m talking about the socially well adjusted normies that have a life, not the soy cucks from Reddit. When I get a station next to them, we converse for the whole day and I’d mention Incels. Obviously they don’t really sympathise with the plight of Incels, they simply don’t care about us.

You’ll be surprised how based some normies are, though.
Ngl i'm surprised they know the word incel.

The thing with normies is that they may seem based, but at the same time they believe they can find a NAWALT unicorn.

Ngl i'm surprised they know the word incel.

The thing with normies is that they may seem based, but at the same time they believe they can find a NAWALT unicorn.

Like I said, some of them had no idea what Incels were, and the rest heard about Incels in the news. Incels were a big deal some time ago because of that school shooting and van attack. Trust me though, a lot of them are actually black pilled about foids.

Stupid fucking boomers dont understand jokes online. Hope that soylent cunt gets flattened by an 18 wheeler

This guy won at life. He got paid 250k to shitpost and ldar here with us, which he would do anyway for free.
As we say he fucked the system

This guy won at life. He got paid 250k to shitpost and ldar here with us, which he would do anyway for free.
As we say he fucked the system
"Yes yes these incels are dangerous and radicalizing youth now give me a quarter million to study them"