Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incels.co twitter account is based AF

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
I'm surprised the account is still alive,normies probably report it all the time because of "muhsogeene" and "promoting terrorism"
I wonder who manages it. knajjd? SergeantIncel?

Some of my favorites
In1In2In3In4In5

There should be a "best of" collection. These are hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah it's so brilliant

Guess i have to download Twitter now lol

But they're cucked in here. :feelsohh:

Master has some pretty good one liners tbh

Good cope. Not worth joining the soy filled twitter to see, in my opinion though

'just pay for a prostitute inkwell', yet these bitches would definitely vote against legalising prostitution and to outlaw sexbots.

Twitter is silly and funny lol

Ahh this brings some /braincels vibes to me with those god tier replies ngl

I'm surprised the account is still alive,normies probably report it all the time because of "muhsogeene" and "promoting terrorism"
I wonder who manages it. knajjd? SergeantIncel?

Some of my favorites
View attachment 190013View attachment 190014View attachment 190015View attachment 190016View attachment 190017

Idk I think they make us look kind of bad and insecure tbh. It feels more like pandering towards incels than trying to put on a good face or engage with the public in a constructive manner.
Guess i have to download Twitter now lol
Just make sure to keep your use of it in check. Sites like that are designed to be addictive.
'just pay for a prostitute inkwell', yet these bitches would definitely vote against legalising prostitution and to outlaw sexbots.
Comments like that always feel rooted in a deep lack of empathy or caring. You have people willing to be vulnerable out in the open, expressing a deep dissatisfaction and frustration with an inability to find people who want them physically/romanticly, and their response is to just say "lol get a prostitute and quit complaining". Granted she might have had really negative experiences with rude incels but still. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Based tbh. Weird that it didn't got banned tbh twitter is ultra cucked

Pahahahatatahahahhah