Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The increase of gay men & pill differences

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Blue pill - So progressive, I'm all for it :soy:
Red pill - This is great, the more gays there are; the less competition there is to get a woman.
Black pill - What's the difference, a woman will still try to turn a gay Chad bisexual over getting with a straight man that doesn't look good enough.
Soyboy cuckpill - I'll pretend to be gay to get close to a woman & later get charged with sexual assault when she rejects my advances :soy:
Islampill - Can you fly Bobby?

I'll pretend to be gay to get close to a woman & later get charged with sexual assault when she rejects my advances :soy:
Do people actually do this

creating more gays than would be natural. This is degeneracy.
B-but one doesn't choose his sexual orientation bro, propaganda does nothing :soy: :soy: :soy:

Can you fly bobby? what do you me-.

Oh.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Red pill - This is great, the more gays there are; the less competition there is to get a woman.
Yeah, this is such a cope, I was in a course in college which had a lot of fags, I swear it at least 50% of the dudes there were some sort of faggot. I was still 100% incel there, I guess its because women could still find Chads on their phones, and even if they couldn't I would still be incel.

Green pill - fuck kikes

I'm going to start pretending to be gay during interviews to see if it will get me a better job. Play the system.