Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The infinite options of men don't just boost foid ego, but ironically also lower it

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
In response to this inspirational thread

Everyone knows women have infinite options. And with social media women can translate this into a visual stimulus.

There is a slight difference between just the awareness of something and to consciously look at a state of affairs. It's the difference between simply imagining how you look and actually looking into a mirror. But this also comes with its downsides. For one it also shows you what is wrong with you. When women become aware of how many men try to appeal to them, it lessens their idea of men and reinforces the idea that men are without worth. Not only that but it also traps these women in a fantasy where they get the feeling that they mostly get the "cheap" men.

This creates a syndrome let's just call it the Maximum Hollywood Princess Entitlement Syndrome; MHPES for short. Where women will feel that

"well yes many men want someone, but nobody wants ME"

while they talk to men they will continue to go deeper down that rabbit hole. The center of attention is exclusively her as a kind of burden of proof is laid on you that expects you to somehow prove that you would and could not want anyone but her and that she is special. This is equivalent to how an employer wants you to get creative with your lies about why you chose THEM over all other candidates. The pronouns are of particular importance. A lot of I, me, my, mine will come up as in example phrases:

"you want to get to know my lifestory and hobbies and so on, but you don't want to know ME"
"you don't see the real ME."

Let's put aside that if the foid didn't wear makeup we would actually be able to see the real her and so it is a self-inflicted problem. But the point is that the social media exposure makes these foids even more insecure and unsatisfied than if they had not known how many options they had. Similarly to how the value of foids is deflated by their immensely unattractive inflated ego and notch counts, the value of men is deflated with foids inflated feelings that men are not "real men" anymore who aren't shallow in their eyes. They therefore experience a similar issue to that of redpilled men: They feel like nobody really loves them.

It's an interesting phenomenon and comparable to a foid shouting her shallow values into the woods, the echo comes back and the foid gets offended because she believes that someone in the woods actually shouted these shallow things at her. I observed this same event in my 1st class in school. A male bully would have no moral qualms with physically assaulting me. But when I fought back, he would afterwards cry and ask why I attacked him.

Sounds like a female problem.

Don't care

Iam not reading all of that JFL

That's an intriguing point of view

Foids choose Chads that obviously don't care about them over normies who genuinely do care.

interesting post!

Women are privileged, and they need to create "problems" for themselves to make it seem they are victims