Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Inkwell (1994) - has anyone seen this movie?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I was scrolling through Jada Pinkett Smith's IMDB page and noticed a curious sounding movie that I've never heard of before...

The Inkwell

Synopsis: A shy, troubled young man who set his own house on fire and has an imaginary friend, is sent to a vineyard where he finds himself in the middle of his political-arguing, party-loving family and his love torn between two girls.

I know this isn't a movie about an incel, but I lol'd.

Last edited:
They must have known something we don't.

It was mentioned here before, don't really remember what it was about though

didn't know it was an actual word jfl

Lol'd at the title, ngl.

i will suggest it to the movie club

I thought you were fucking with me and then i googled it and i was like :feelsahh:

nope, I haven't seen that movie before tbh.

I own an crystal inkwell!

For a while my cope was antique fancy glass.

I was scrolling through Jada Pinkett Smith's IMDB page and noticed a curious sounding movie that I've never heard of before...

The Inkwell

Synopsis: A shy, troubled young man who set his own house on fire and has an imaginary friend, is sent to a vineyard where he finds himself in the middle of his political-arguing, party-loving family and his love torn between two girls.

I know this isn't a movie about an incel, but I lol'd.
Lmao wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back