Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The intellectual difference between men and women demonstrated by the blackpill

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
Women can never be equal to men. Here is a post from a sub that calls itself BlackPillFeminism that demonstrates the absolute lowest low of intelligence you can find amongst the human species. I have seriously interacted with mentally handicapped who were smarter and less delusional than these creatures, which leads me to believe that even the lowest intelligence man is still smarter than the average woman is. But the post you are going to see is not your average woman, it is a special breed, one of those who grow up thinking they are gender dysphoric even though 88% of women who claim that during their childhood abandon this mental illness by age 18, source here. Since that wasn't mentally ill enough, she proceeds to identify as another thing that does not exist, a lesbian. Note how the more "pilled" these women become, completely contrary to pills for men, they get further and further away from reality and more and more into delusions that go against their nature, all because they can not abandon their faulty premise that women have to emancipate themselves. She complains that women who fuck with doms are intentionally being "traumatised" and doesn't realise that no such traumatisation is taking place despite her realisation that they DO want to get their sex fantasies realised in sub-dom plays. She thinks to have sex is so horrible and rape is so horrible, while civilisation and modernism are so great. The exact opposite of the viewpoints I keep seeing amongst those who are actually blackpilled.

She explains that she even realises that these women on #metoo are only pretending to have been raped, but STILL does not go so far to see them as the criminal perpetrators and manipulators that they are or calling for persecution that they deserve. Instead she ascribes to their actions the stupidity to get fucked and regret their choice. No, Ms.kt0998, these women didn't passively get fucked, they CHOSE to fuck, they actively fucked. Regardless of the technicalities of who did the movements and who just played the pillow princess. These women know fully well what they are doing, far more than you seem to. They chose to fuck, then chose to ruthlessly try to fuck over the life of the person they fucked. That's all.

She even calls these whores "victims of their biology". Victims is the last thing foids can claim to be.
A simp can be argued to be a victim of their biology, but I would argue that even that biology is nothing inherently bad. the nature to be empathetic, have a strong desire to take care of your partner and offspring or to have sex are not cons. What makes a simp's biology bad is when they meet the biological nature of women, who use all means available to fuck men over.
Even in the situations where women feel that they are being 'taken advantage of', they are the ones taking advantage of the men. When you as a foid talk about getting a man to commit to you, you are talking about parasitising off of a man to take care of your ass, Ms. eMaNcIpAtIoN. But even that connection seems to be missing for said person. If she truly believed in anything she is saying about the independence she talks about, she would show it with her language and she would take a position on this topic that calls these women out for what they are.

64bff27aefaec598f5c01b33a0e83357.png

A simp can be argued to be a victim of their biology, but I would argue that even that biology is nothing inherently bad. the nature to be empathetic, have a strong desire to take care of your partner and offspring or to have sex are not cons. What makes a simp's biology bad is when they meet the biological nature of women, who use all means available to fuck men over.

Women can never be equal to men. Here is a post from a sub that calls itself BlackPillFeminism that demonstrates the absolute lowest low of intelligence you can find amongst the human species. I have seriously interacted with mentally handicapped who were smarter and less delusional than these creatures, which leads me to believe that even the lowest intelligence man is still smarter than the average woman is. But the post you are going to see is not your average woman, it is a special breed, one of those who grow up thinking they are gender dysphoric even though 88% of women who claim that during their childhood abandon this mental illness by age 18, source here. Since that wasn't mentally ill enough, she proceeds to identify as another thing that does not exist, a lesbian. Note how the more "pilled" these women become, completely contrary to pills for men, they get further and further away from reality and more and more into delusions that go against their nature, all because they can not abandon their faulty premise that women have to emancipate themselves. She complains that women who fuck with doms are intentionally being "traumatised" and doesn't realise that no such traumatisation is taking place despite her realisation that they DO want to get their sex fantasies realised in sub-dom plays. She thinks to have sex is so horrible and rape is so horrible, while civilisation and modernism are so great. The exact opposite of the viewpoints I keep seeing amongst those who are actually blackpilled.

She explains that she even realises that these women on #metoo are only pretending to have been raped, but STILL does not go so far to see them as the criminal perpetrators and manipulators that they are or calling for persecution that they deserve. Instead she ascribes to their actions the stupidity to get fucked and regret their choice. No, Ms.kt0998, these women didn't passively get fucked, they CHOSE to fuck, they actively fucked. Regardless of the technicalities of who did the movements and who just played the pillow princess. These women know fully well what they are doing, far more than you seem to. They chose to fuck, then chose to ruthlessly try to fuck over the life of the person they fucked. That's all.

She even calls these whores "victims of their biology". Victims is the last thing foids can claim to be.
Even in the situations where women feel that they are being 'taken advantage of', they are the ones taking advantage of the men. When you as a foid talk about getting a man to commit to you, you are talking about parasitising off of a man to take care of your ass, Ms. eMaNcIpAtIoN. But even that connection seems to be missing for said person. If she truly believed in anything she is saying about the independence she talks about, she would show it with her language and she would take a position on this topic that calls these women out for what they are.

dn rd but i already know its based coming from you tbh :feelsYall:

If women are as intelligent as men and as good at on the fly problem solving then why is there a separate chess league for men and women where even the best woman on earth (4 time world champion) is only ranked ~80th among men?

Why is it that women cannot compete in any competitive games of the mind period (such as esports/strategy games)?

If they’re as intelligent why can’t they compete on even terms with men?

Perhaps there’s another reason I’m missing, but it does seem telling to me.

If women are as intelligent as men and as good at on the fly problem solving then why is there a separate chess league for men and women where even the best woman on earth (4 time world champion) is only ranked ~80th among men?
Damn I didn't know that. Good fact.

Damn I didn't know that. Good fact.
Oh yeah, they literally had to make a separate league because female players were getting so bodied by men in tournies. Iirc Bobby fisher had some very based quotes on playing women in chess lol.

That Netflix show about the chess girl is woke garbage because women are objectively and measurable worse at chess VS men looking at the data.

To the lurkers out there, yes, I’m not retarded and I acknowledge the female chess players could body me in chess, but that’s because I don’t play chess lol. If you look at men vs women for these “brain” games (esports/chess, etc) they have to have separate leagues because they simply can’t compete. Remember the all girl teams in League of Legends — boo boy.
What? Is that equality I hear? Well, they better get right on banning femaledatingstrategy and 2xMisandry then too (they won’t cuz they’re biased)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, they literally had to make a separate league because female players were getting so bodied by men in tournies. Iirc Bobby fisher had some very based quotes on playing women in chess lol.
Life fuel tbh