Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The internet bluepills incels

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
If an incel doubts the blackpill, its because he hasn't been outside enough/lived long enough, been to social events/ noticed that 85%+ of women he sees outside in the 18-30 age range are attractive, and the argument that his standards are just too high is bullshit..

I've always been an outcast, partly because I'm high inhib, but prior to knowing anything about mens rights/mgtow/... I noticed that non NT/high inhib women still got loads of attention from men.

Last edited:
I noticed that non NT/high inhib women still got loads of attention from men.
woman with paranoia that have lived in psychiatric centers will still have a boyfriend if their average looking. You can see even cases on soytube.
Find me the opposite situation <<

If you born with a hole between your legs, you can't lose.

Almost all the internet is developed to make normies feel good and entertained, they live in another reality. That's why they can't comprehend this nightmare.

woman with paranoia that have lived in psychiatric centers will still have a boyfriend if their average looking. You can see even cases on soytube.
Find me the opposite situation<<
Pro-tip: you can't.

If you born with a hole between your legs, you can't lose.

Almost all the internet is developed to make normies feel good and entertained, they live in another reality. That's why they can't comprehend this nightmare.

85% are attractive? What country you live? Norway?

If an incel doubts the blackpill, its because he hasn't been outside enough/lived long enough, been to social events/ noticed that 85%+ of women he sees outside in the 18-30 age range are attractive, and the argument that his standards are just too high is bullshit..

I've always been an outcast, partly because I'm high inhib, but prior to knowing anything about mens rights/mgtow/... I noticed that non NT/high inhib women still got loads of attention from men.
Opposite for me. I was bluepilled by others false compliments as I got constantly lied, everytime I interacted with them.

The internet was thehaven of knowledge for me to truly realise the actual shit stain of how society is.

Without bestgore, fo example, I wouldn’t have known the other side of humans or to the extent of how others can kill each other.

Soyciety was the one that’s bluepilled, giving you false hopes and dreams or that you can be exactly like the other guy. Sure the observations I’ve had helped me but they weren’t finalised until I read about on those situations online. The internet exposed everyone and I’m glad it showed the problems with man, so if I do get a chance to meet god I would hope for a complete erasure of man or a replacement of an apex predator to place man back into the bottom of the barrel as it once were being feasted upon by other ancient creatures such as hell pigs.

No internet, No wide knowledge, constant ignorant delusions.

at this point any 18+ nonchad who is still bluepill, i dont even know what to say

You lose if you are born a male unless you're Chad.
indeed. some people here think that only curries or manlets are incels. but the fucking truth is if you are born male and not a NT Chad your fucked. Some will end up incels, others drug addicts, or jailed, or dead, or depressed. in my case inceldom. But men are screwed. FACT