Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The internet unironically loves incels (with proof)

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
455b0743b90b69e10116ab314d83884c.png

Now the only question remaining is whether IT users make up the 1.2% or if they secretely have a crush on us.

I guess the government isn't working hard enough to make us look bad.

20200120 150922

Probably because most people on their computers shitposting 5+ hours a day are incels

Even redditors started to defend us. I see more posts regarding incels problems and it seems like some subreddits actually defend our viewpoints regarding the society in general, and some of them acknowledge that it isn't just about sex, it' s about being loved and the desire of someone to express us the love we need.

If true they like the memes and lingo. Because society is obsessed with laughing at unsuccessful men. The fault still lies with them. I won't take this idea of people having a "positive" view of incels in a good way. Also from the other results about other unpopular people or groups this website seems like one of those facebook personality quiz scams.

If true they like the memes and lingo. Because society is obsessed with laughing at unsuccessful men. The fault still lies with them. I won't take this idea of people having a "positive" view of incels in a good way. Also from the other results about other unpopular people or groups this website seems like one of those facebook personality quiz scams.
It’s all positive until those memes become apart of their lives

Ok this is epic

There is no reason to hate people who can't have sex

Do people actually believe this? Go mention you're an incel anywhere and see if anyone is actually positive about us

they probably like the ''incel meme'' not the ideology
plus the internet is full of virtue signaling , they might say that they agree , but in real life it's another thing especially when they see real incels , an 180 degree swing

Do people actually believe this? Go mention you're an incel anywhere and see if anyone is actually positive about us
i told someone irl I'm an incel and their response was "what's that?"

Unbenannt

99% of normal people literally have no clue wtf an incel is.

Now the only question remaining is whether IT users make up the 1.2% or if they secretely have a crush on us.

This website seems to have a disproportionately low amount of soyboys

Soy

If it were like the general population it would be 90% positive

Even then IT's just a vocal minority, most rational people would agree with the fundamental points that looks matter and that we live in a gynocentric society

Last edited:
Its because we have no filter and just say it like it is

FBI must be very deceived of those poor results after all the efforts and money they invest into making us look like monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back