Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The intuition argument for god.

God doesn't exist, if he did we would be free from our suffering.

'' Incomprehensible''

1 you have consciousness
2 to deny consciousness is to deny you even exist
3 we can comprehend space and time cause observe space time as we Can prove things that are material take up material space.
C1 it is not Incomprehensible.

I don't think you know what empirical evidence is, you can't prove Space is real, i'm referring to outer space.

I do know what it is but it doesn't always work.

1 we can prove higher dimensions exist mathematically.
2we can not prove it though empirically
C1 things that exist don't always need a 3d perspective.

Also outer space well we can go into outer space they just don't yet cause mainly its very dangerous.

The simplest answer, is typically the correct one

Not when your a reductionist it's 1 thing to say elites control to world but it's another to say most of academia are part of some satanic conspiracy if they are they are unaware of it so its no longer conspriacy.

Basically all of them, dead serious, Historians, Paleontologists, Archaeologists, Astronomy, Biology, Astro Biology, Evolutionary Biology, Psychology, just about every medical field in existence, even things that shouldn't even have any politics within them, such as Engineering, and programming, the companies that hire, and are involved with a majority of people involved, have been infiltrated at the highest levels

This I agree with for once the main issue being a its politics get that shit out of academia and b it just wasted more time if you are going to study a subject religiously read into it.

But it's also statistically more probable and likely FROM the empirical data we have, not space magic, and nonsense like that.

What do you base your stats off of? A transfinite universe as for magic that is what the ignorant use to shut up progress they cannot understand.

Physical simulations exist even in real life today, we can create artificial environments/simulations in the real world, I don't mean a digital simulation, I mean for example if the world were much bigger for example, and that soul example I gave earlier where we are given a body that can't die via advanced technology, and forced to suffer, in an actual physical place, etc.

Oh right my bad I was under the assumption of brain in the vat also even the earth was larger of earth would be a gateway to heaven a star gate even then it heaven would have to something outside of physical simulations. As heaven is outside space time.

Conclusion 2 makes no sense, but alright.

I will explain why i put c2 a if our brain is some sort of a microorganism and we are. Controlled by our Brian and it is the host of the body than we have no free will and this conception of heaven and hell has no ethical or logical purpose.

This wasn't about simulation theory, but okay

I was under that assumption cause that's what they usually refer to with simulation hypothsis.

I'm not arguing for simulation theory, but this is false, in the sense that you don't have to have an entire universe running at once in a simulation, you only need data for how things should be, and you only need to render things when necessary, such as when an area is being observed by eyes, in fact, there are ways to have an entire universe without having to render much at all, in the simulation, using tricks on the AI, also you're assuming the universe is this vast infinite meme, which isn't the case, and cannot be proven, and is not even likely

Ahhhh right you mean deactivating chunks when not observed physical entity see normally that would work but then we but again are you saying the entities in the simulation itself are observers? Cause even that would take tons of data constantly and even would have to be running constantly as we cannot pause reality or space time and your under the assumption theirs only 1 life form added to that your under the assumption I said infinite I mean transfinite.

Also the universe is expanding constantly I haven't done much study into this I don't know much about this topic that being said I know it's not a simple topic but anyways you also have to compute the expanding space the space outside the expansion you also need to do compute the laws of physic to make sure their are no glitches their is so much your leaving out.

Nothing you say is statistically more likely than what i'm saying, it's so fantastical and statistically improbable, and comes from blindly believing many nonsense theories and then creating more hypothesis and theories from it, I Mean man...lol it's pretty simple.

The universe being inside God's dream is not a faith based assumption most scientists are. Moving towards. This as for. Consciousness being fundamental to deny this you are denying you even exist which of you wanna do be my guest and your not even addressing the argument your dismissing at soydeddit tier argument