Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The invisible language

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
1. Its easy to be confused by what female bluepillers say when you take their words at face value. The relationship type they are referring to isn't what we are looking for, its a inferior imitation and lacks mutual sexual attraction. Females are sometimes willing to tolerate a minimum amount of unpleasurable sex with unattractive males in exchange for the emotional and financial resources the fake relationship provides. Feminists seeks to remove the need for this entirely, they avoid openly saying this with clever language usage.

The only type of relationship theoretically attainable to unattractive males is an over-glorified friendship with the male exchanging resources for the chance to maybe have sex if the female agrees to tolerate it. The female will not fuck us because she wants to, she does it because the cause (tolerating sex/romance with a unattractive male) is overweighed by the effect (financial,emotional,stability) it provides. They can grow to potentially care about you overtime, but purely in a platonic way.

2. When a female goes on reddit to virtue signal, she is well aware that a male with insufficient genetic sexual dimorphism-aesthetics will never be sought after by females for sex out of innate urges

3. Females get no benefit from telling us this truth: it hurts their perception and spreading it will make the endgame of feminism unattainable

4.To convince herself she is doing the morally right thing, she tells herself that unattractive males benefit from the illusion of romance a fake relationship supplies

High IQ and factual. I have a manlet friend who has been with a 4.5/10 chick since December. They STILL haven’t had sex XDDDDD. He’s too blue pilled to get any of this stuff. It’s over.

High IQ and factual. I have a manlet friend who has been with a 4.5/10 chick since December. They STILL haven’t had sex XDDDDD. He’s too blue pilled to get any of this stuff. It’s over.
people think normies in relationships are all slaying :lul:

That's just fucking sad. I can't believe that relationships like this actually exist.

She is just having sex with chad instead

“We’re just waiting until she’s ready :soy:

That's just fucking sad. I can't believe that relationships like this actually exist.
Second wave feminism has accomplished its goal in the West completely, the third phase is currently underway

1. Its easy to be confused by what female bluepillers say when you take their words at face value. The relationship type they are referring to isn't what we are looking for, its a inferior imitation and lacks mutual sexual attraction. Females are sometimes willing to tolerate a minimum amount of unpleasurable sex with unattractive males in exchange for the emotional and financial resources the fake relationship provides. Feminists seeks to remove the need for this entirely, they avoid openly saying this with clever language usage.

The only type of relationship theoretically attainable to unattractive males is an over-glorified friendship with the male exchanging resources for the chance to maybe have sex if the female agrees to tolerate it. The female will not fuck us because she wants to, she does it because the cause (tolerating sex/romance with a unattractive male) is overweighed by the effect (financial,emotional,stability) it provides. They can grow to potentially care about you overtime, but purely in a platonic way.

2. When a female goes on reddit to virtue signal, she is well aware that a male with insufficient genetic sexual dimorphism-aesthetics will never be sought after by females for sex out of innate urges

3. Females get no benefit from telling us this truth: it hurts their perception and spreading it will make the endgame of feminism unattainable

4.To convince herself she is doing the morally right thing, she tells herself that unattractive males benefit from the illusion of romance a fake relationship supplies
Based high IQ thread, enjoyed reading it.