Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Ironic Effects Of Modern Day Feminism On Women's Lives

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
1. The #MeToo movement has made men as a collective less trusting of women, and begin to hate them. With it becoming common practice in the work place for men in managerial positions to avoid being alone in a room with a woman, and to avoid mentoring female workers, so ironically feminists have helped reinforce the "glass ceiling" they like to talk about

2. The effect of feminism on advocating for the rights of other "protected special groups" has led to the transgender movement, and now women are facing the problem of MtF trans dominating them in the sports world, taking their awards, world records, scholarships, heck a fucking man (Bruce Jenner) got the woman of the year award in 2015, I'm betting that was the moment they knew they fucked up :feelskek:

Which reminds me, this needs to be a focus for incels:

It just passed in the U.S. house of representatives

3. The current one they are doing is the #SexStrike, this one is extremely ironic, because the very proposition is an admission that women are in fact aware and complicit in them being sexualized and objectified, and only have a problem with it, when it doesn't suit their own goals. Its an admission that women are only worth their holes, and feminists ironically don't seem to get that, it is also an admission that women have a monopoly over sexual resources and they do and have always restricted access to it to blackmail men into doing what they want

There are so many layers of irony in this one, they are doing a "sex strike" against abortion laws. So they are refusing to have sex (prevents you from getting pregnant) because they aren't allowed to get an abortion (terminate a pregnancy). Makes perfect sense to a woman I guess. That would be like if guns were banned, and gun users did a "gun strike" and refused to by guns in protest against the gun ban, the other side literally would not care because you would be helping them, because from their perspective less people buying guns equals less gun deaths, same with abortions, less people having sex equals less abortions

We all know that sex strike doesn't include high status males though, especially Chad, they will ironically just turn more blue pilled normie males into incels, and they'll start looking into the red pill, and find their way to the black pill

God damn women are fucking stupid, no foresight at all, its like they think nothing through, worst planners in existence. No logic at all, every act is like an impulse, virtually no thought goes into it.

Last edited:
Foids don't think logically, they think emotionally. Which isn't needed in this society but they're trying to push their bullshit beliefs onto society. Unfortunately, it is working. (somehow)

Unfortunately, it is working. (somehow)

Its working because they are applying the same tactics on a larger scale that they are applying on point #3 in my post, using sex as a bargaining chip, utilizing the monopoly they have over sexual resources to strongarm society (the male collective) into letting them have their way, truth is women don't even have to be explicit about it, its implict by default, the very nature of the interaction between males and females implies that if men as a collective don't go along with certain rules women want, women as a collective will deny the male collective access to sex.

Foids don't think logically, they think emotionally.
That's really why they can't be trusted with anything. Their fragile feelings and small brains leads to sit around and bitch all day. Truly a waste of cells.

Its working because they are applying the same tactics on a larger scale that they are applying on point #3 in my post, using sex as a bargaining chip, utilizing the monopoly they have over sexual resources to strongarm society (the male collective) into letting them have their way, truth is women don't even have to be explicit about it, its implict by default, the very nature of the interaction between males and females implies that if men as a collective don't go along with certain rules women want, women as a collective will deny the male collective access to sex.
I completely agree with this post. Women had nothing to offer men but sex & their bodies since the beginning of time and the beginning of mankind.

"#Sexstrike"

AKA: "We LARP Ancient Greek history in order to try and seem intelligent because we have no original ideas of ur own"

“Every time I go to sleep and wake up, there is a new law in a state around us that is either restricting abortion further or essentially banning it,” she said. “If you told me this was going to happen a year ago, I would not have believed it.” --Dr. Erin King -- New York Times

Finally, stacies and beckies might have to access the brain matter outside of their lizard/reptilian brain before opening their legs up to Chads, Thugs, and Tyrones.

Last edited: