Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The irony of calling Elliot Rodger a "standardcel/volcel" who killed three "ricecels".

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I notice a lot of ER haters saying stuff like the following:
ER was a failed normie standardcel who refused to consider fucking anyone who wasn't a Californian uberStacy. He killed his innocent ricecel roommates, got cucked by a door and killed, like...five? six people?

Here's a problem with that argument: How do you know that Elliot's roommates were all incels? Perhaps some had experience. Obviously they weren't Chads, but they might have gotten some low tier becky. The reason you assume they were incels is because of their race, asian. Asians on this board (along with Indians) are basically viewed as total truecels. However, Elliot Rodger was also part Asian, and he definitely had visible HAPA features. So if you're gonna say that the "ricecels" that Elliot killed were incel because they were ethnic then you can't just ignore the fact that Elliot too was ethnic and therefore at a disadvantage in the sexual marketplace. Also, to say he is a volcel is to imply he had girls interested in him but he turned them down, which is a claim with zero evidence other than you saw certain pics where he angle frauded and light frauded to look somewhat decent and assume he had chicks approaching him, when we know that chicks only approach Chad.

So anyway, why is the "ricecels" racial disadvantage assumed but Elliot Rodger's racial disadvantage overlooked?

Last edited:
Elliot roger is a chadlite. JFL at incels who worship Chad.

Chad always wins

Elliot looked white-ish. He didn't even look too hapa, let alone asian. He was short and was extremely mentally unfit for society so he was doomed, but his race didn't really matter imo.

Chad always wins
He's short and had a small dick. His face was above average but it wasn't good enough to make up for his height, let alone good enough to make him chadlite. I guarantee you that women didn't think much of him physically.

Chad always wins

You're a retard. JFL at incels who act retarded like you and see Elliot as a Chadlite when he's a 4.5/10

Retards are always dumb.

This is what Elliot Roger's roommates looked like:
Elliot rodger victims 2

JFL if you think there's any chance they weren't incel

Elliot rodger was a faggot

He killed three fucking ricecels and fucking failed miserably at the sorority house.

Chad always wins
He isn't a Chadlite

Nice argument lazy fuck

He killed three fucking ricecels and fucking failed miserably at the sorority house.

This topic ain't about failing to break into that house. And like I said, you don't know the personal life of those "ricecels", so you can't just assume.

View attachment 192304

you can also cherrypick ERs photos to make it seem like he was ugly, everyone always automatically assumes that all 3 of them conveniently just so happened to be incels with no insight on their lives whatsoever

View attachment 192304

The dude on the left has a decent lower third. Mogs 90+% of this forum for sure. But he was probably short/small framed. And there's still the race card.

Elliot roger is a chadlite.
If you aren't joking you're literally dumber than infants.

The dude on the left has a decent lower third. Mogs 90+% of this forum for sure. But he was probably short/small framed. And there's still the race card.
I mog his lower third JFL. His jaw is nothing special.

You're a retard. JFL at incels who act retarded like you and see Elliot as a Chadlite when he's a 4.5/10

Retards are always dumb.
I think Elliot was more than 4.5. I would give him a 6.5 considering his financial status. The thing that was stopping him was his rampant autism.

He isn't a Chadlite
He killed more men than he killed women. And yet somehow all people talk about is the women he killed. Hell, some people even tried to imply he was a vicious women killer when most of his victims were men.

It's almost like the lives of the men he killed don't matter in the eyes of people. People often forget those guys even died.

I think Elliot was more than 4.5. I would give him a 6.5 considering his financial status. The thing that was stopping him was his rampant autism.

What the fuck are you talking about his "financial status" Elliot was not rich, did you read his manifesto. He mentioned having $5k in his bank account, I wouldn't call that rich, plus his dad faced a financial crisis, so his parents weren't even that rich. Plus he lived in Chadfornia, where a ton of other kids are rich, so the money isn't even gonna boost his SMV that much

If you aren't joking you're literally dumber than infants.

I mog his lower third JFL. His jaw is nothing special.
I didn't say his lower third was amazing, I said it's good by incel standards. Which is like saying 5ft9 is tall compared to short guys.

He killed more men than he killed women. And yet somehow all people talk about is the women he killed. Hell, some people even tried to imply he was a vicious women killer when most of his victims were men.

It's almost like the lives of the men he killed don't matter in the eyes of people. People often forget those guys even died.

That's a good point too, but that's part of the gynocentrism in this country.
Jfl. Elliot rodger mogs all of em. The irony. ER wasnt a truecel in my book.

LOL your book, who do you think you are anyway, if women don't like him, that's what matters, not your stupid PSL aspie opinion on his looks

Retards are always dumb.
If he's a 4.5 then the people he killed were 2s. Especially considering he got decent enough height for a HAPA at 5'9.

Tbh only the far right one looks like a truecel. But I don't know how things are in the US. I see how white women would probably reject chinese men.

What the fuck are you talking about his "financial status" Elliot was not rich, did you read his manifesto. He mentioned having $5k in his bank account, I wouldn't call that rich, plus his dad faced a financial crisis, so his parents weren't even that rich. Plus he lived in Chadfornia, where a ton of other kids are rich, so the money isn't even gonna boost his SMV that much
Are fucking kidding OP? They guy literally drove a fucking BMW and blew thousands of dollars in stupid shit like lottery tickets. He was fucking rich

If he's a 4.5 then the people he killed were 2s. Especially considering he got decent enough height for a HAPA at 5'9.

Elliot might have been a 5, but the people he killed were varying in attractiveness. Like I said the asian on the left in the picture above is decent

That's a good point too, but that's part of the gynocentrism in this country.

LOL your book, who do you think you are anyway, if women don't like him, that's what matters, not your stupid PSL aspie opinion on his looks
You spoke like a typical fakecel. Lol at calling hım a 4. Kill yourself faggot.

Are fucking kidding OP? They guy literally drove a fucking BMW and blew thousands of dollars in stupid shit like lottery tickets. He was fucking rich

Who fucking cares about a BMW, so many fucking average joes have BMWs these days, that doesn't mean shit. He didn't blow thousands on lottery tickets either, maybe a couple hundred, but that's not "rich" that's middle class
You spoke like a typical fakecel. Lol at calling hım a 4. Kill yourself faggot.

I said he's a 4.5-5. How do you know what women thought of him? You don't, why don't you kill yourself you whiny gatekeeping bitch.

moralfag bias, no one in this thread addressed the hypocrisy

Exactly, people here just want to be special incel princesses

No

Chad always wins

No

His oneitis didn’t even remember who he was

He’s definitely a Chad now but that all fits in with the Just go ER theory

He’ll never get to enjoy the fruits of his labor

No

No is oneitis didn’t even remember who he was

He’s definitely a Chad now but that all fits in with the Just go ER theory

He’ll never get to enjoy the fruits of his labor

I'm pretty sure that girl is paid by Tyger to do that shit but even if not it's just hybristophilia in action.

Elliot might have been a 5, but the people he killed were varying in attractiveness. Like I said the asian on the left in the picture above is decent
The guy in the middle specifically is a 2 compared to him and I have a hard time giving that rating to anyone who isn't physically deformed.

I'm pretty sure this photo is photoshopped, but looking at his cheekbones in other picture if he ultraleanmaxxed I think he could've gotten somewhat hollow cheeks.

Who fucking cares about a BMW, so many fucking average joes have BMWs these days, that doesn't mean shit. He didn't blow thousands on lottery tickets either, maybe a couple hundred, but that's not "rich" that's middle class
Still rich compared to 99% of people. Not middle class

The guy in the middle specifically is a 2 compared to him and I have a hard time giving that rating to anyone who isn't physically deformed.

I'm pretty sure this photo is photoshopped, but looking at his cheekbones in other picture if he ultraleanmaxxed I think he could've gotten somewhat hollow cheeks.

View attachment 192306

It's photoshopped as fuck JFL if you think that is an argument for him being fakecel. His bones are totally morphed
Still rich compared to 99% of people. Not middle class

No not really, his dad faced a financial crisis, how can you overlook that? Elliot was not in the top 1%

I'm pretty sure that girl is paid by Tyger to do that shit but even if not it's just hybristophilia in action.

Really?

That Tyger guy really knows how to troll if that’s true
:feelskek:

This thread is retarded

Really?

That Tyger guy really knows how to troll if that’s true
:feelskek:

Yeah he's a funny fuck. I remember how he and Elliot went at it in 2014 before ER went ER. Could be part of the reason why elliot killed his asian roommates
This thread is retarded

Nice argument retard

Problems Elliot Rodger had:
-Locationcel
-Austistic personality (Read his manifesto, sometimes it looks like he's larping rather than being serious)
-Ridiculously high standards
-Didn't approach (you can only not approach if you're Chad or high tier Chadlite)
-No social life so impossible for him to meet foids

I stand by what I said.

Elliot Rodger mogs most people on this forum. He mogs the sleeping roommates he killed. He mogs me. He looks white and has a typically white last name.

I see how you never mentioned the fact that he got cucked by a fucking door. Or that he killed more men than women.

He wasn't super-rich but he wasn't poor at all. It hurt his chances that he was living in California, the land of millionaire Chads and Stacies, but there is nothing about him that suggests he is incel-tier. It's more probable than not that one contributing factor to his situation were his improbably high standards.

The ER worshipping faggots need to chill out.

I said he's a 4.5-5. How do you know what women thought of him? You don't, why don't you kill yourself you whiny gatekeeping bitch.

Exactly, people here just want to be special incel princesses
Arent looks objective. Why does it matter you fucking cuck. Anybody who doesnt believe muh psl rating knows Elliot rodger is nowhere being 4 or 5. He was at least 6/10 lookswise. He basically mogs majority of people on this site. He was a standartcel + never approached a woman in his entire life because he was an egoist, an attention whore that looked down on other people.

Problems Elliot Rodger had:
-Locationcel
-Austistic personality (Read his manifesto, sometimes it looks like he's larping rather than being serious)
-Ridiculously high standards
-Didn't approach (you can only not approach if you're Chad or high tier Chadlite)
-No social life so impossible for him to meet foids

I like to focus on the standards. To say he had high standards is to imply that he turned down chicks. I don't think that is the case. He talked about like white blondes because he was sorrounded by them, but he mentions finding a brunette girl cute so it's not necessarily true he was unwilling to date non-blondes.

I stand by what I said.

Elliot Rodger mogs most people on this forum. He mogs the sleeping roommates he killed. He mogs me. He looks white and has a typically white last name.

I see how you never mentioned the fact that he got cucked by a fucking door. Or that he killed more men than women.

He wasn't super-rich but he wasn't poor at all. It hurt his chances that he was living in California, the land of millionaire Chads and Stacies, but there is nothing about him that suggests he is incel-tier. It's more probable than not that one contributing factor to his situation were his improbably high standards.

The ER worshipping faggots need to chill out.

You're an idiot who doesn't understand women's prefernces if you think Elliot wasn't incel. I never said ER was poor. And the fact that he got cucked by a door or killed more men than women has nothing to do with whether he was fakecel or incel. Just because he mogs people on this forum does not mean he's a fakecel.
Arent looks objective. Why does it matter you fucking cuck. Anybody who doesnt believe muh psl rating knows Elliot rodger is nowhere being 4 or 5. He was at least 6/10 lookswise. He basically mogs majority of people on this site. He was a standartcel + never approached a woman in his entire life because he was an egoist, an attention white that looked down on other people.

Looks are objective but to think you as a man can rate him is retarded.

The only reasons he can be considered a volcel is because:

1. He only wanted rich, WASP stacies and had no interest in any other race of foid.
2.Despite being a recessed chin hapa with numerous facial flaws, he was rich and could afford facial surgery so he had no reason to go ER.
3. Despite being a manlet, he could have surgerymaxxed and moved to a non white country where his height was seen as more human.

I would call St. Elliot a Vol-Incel, voluntarily incel. He was in a physical state of inceldom, but had the money to surgically salvage his cursed face he was born with.

1. He only wanted rich, WASP stacies and had no interest in any other race of foid.
2.Despite being a recessed chin hapa with numerous facial flaws, he was rich and could afford facial surgery so he had no reason to go ER.
3. Despite being a manlet, he could have surgerymaxxed and moved to a non white country where his height was seen as more human.

I would call St. Elliot a Vol-Incel, voluntarily incel. He was in a physical state of inceldom, but had the money to surgically salvage his cursed face he was born with.

Jesus fucking christ, where is the proof of this? You people constantly make this claim with no evidence

Jesus fucking christ, where is the proof of this? You people constantly make this claim with no evidence
To be fair, I haven't read his manifesto. And the "only wanting blonde WASP stacies" thing is just what I have heard people say about him.

To be fair, I haven't read his manifesto. And the "only wanting blonde WASP stacies" thing is just what I have heard people say about him.

Ok well basically he likes those girls, and those are his ideal girls, but he mentions liking a cute brunette girl too. So we can't just assume Elliot turned down Beckies

Cope!

At the end of the day He was a Non NT KHHV Happa Manlet!

Pretty much a fucking Trucel

People just wanna act like he wasn’t in as much pain as they are when you know he felt like shit just like the rest of us!

Looks are objective but to think you as a man can rate him is retarded.
I'm pretty sure most women would rate him just as high or just as a higher than this forum which is why they always talk about how he was good-looking and that it proves that looks weren't his problem.

Cope!

At the end of the day He was a Non NT KHHV Happa Manlet!

Pretty much a fucking Trucel

People just wanna act like he wasn’t in as much pain as they are when you know he felt like shit just like the rest of us!

THANK YOU!!!!! God I fucking hate the gatekeepers here.

You're an idiot who doesn't understand women's prefernces if you think Elliot wasn't incel. I never said ER was poor. And the fact that he got cucked by a door or killed more men than women has nothing to do with whether he was fakecel or incel. Just because he mogs people on this forum does not mean he's a fakecel.

He's less of an incel than I am. I can't feel a twinge of sympathy for someone who mogs me so badly, who was low inhib enough to splash his coffee onto a couple of random foids just walking by.

Listening to him complain about being incel is like listening to someone who earns $200k a year complain about being poor because he can't afford a $30 million Upper East Side penthouse apartment.

The fact that he was cucked by a door had no bearing on his inceldom, but it shows he wasn't a saint. Even when he decided to go out in a blaze of glory, he was laughably ineffective.

I would have far more respect for someone who confronted his bullies instead of stabbing a few innocent, sleeping roommates.

Status
Not open for further replies.