Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The irony of foids calling other foids "basic bitches"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Literally 99.999% of foids in 2020 are ctrl+c -> ctrl+v. The same basic bitch that says she's not like the other girls but in reality there is no differences between them. Even 10 years ago here in Poland you could see so many types of girls -> staciec, beckies, gothic girls, hipster chicks, emo, skater girls, nerdy video game enthusiasts, you name it. Today, ALL FOIDS ARE THE SAME, there are no subcultures, they don't have different music tastes, they all like "traveling and photography", here we call them "Julki" from the Julia name - typical early zoomer foid with instagram, mid class parents, who likes to brag on instagram about her new clothes, makes lots of pictures on cheap, govt. funded vacations in Croatia, has at least one tattoo to show how much different she is from other girls, wears typical overpriced clothes from mall clothes stores. Literally every foid is like that here, no originality. The more poor ones act like that too, they will most of the time post pictures of different clothes in shops changing rooms because their parents can't afford them and don't take pics in their rusty households. AWALT literally is true about EVERY aspec of foid's life in 2020.

Adhere to the hivemind or be excluded but for personalities.

govt. funded vacations in Croatia
really, how does that even work? sounds like a whole new level of cucking

too true though, they also spend some idiot's money and use him as a driver to get her to all the most photogenic instagram locales, this even if she's short and ugly and probably ruins the pictures with her face. pathetic but that's what guys have to do to get laid.

It's called projection

The best are the religious whores that call other women whores for wearing short skirts or "being naked", but she chases thugged out tyrones herself.

All foids are pre-programmed NPCs
Yeah my bro Colvin, I have read that the XX chromosome of foids is monkey-based while XY male chromosome was clearly designed by some creator on purpose. I literally think foids are soulless NPCs and nothing more. They are a shallow as a puddle. I forgot where I heard it but I think it was a part of video in a robert septher's video (he's and anthropologist).

Congrats on color changing rank.

Last edited:
Even 10 years ago here in Poland you could see so many types of girls -> staciec, beckies, gothic girls, hipster chicks, emo, skater girls, nerdy video game enthusiasts
I think it's because of gender roles dying, because back then girls imitated boys now is other way around, see how boys act like feminine man whores on tiktok and other shit for.

Even 10 years ago here in Poland you could see so many types of girls
That's what I see about zoomers too. I was in a group of geeks/metalheads, well differentiated form others (like rappers/hip hoppers, normies, thugs, etc.). There was a sense of identity and belonging. But today? All about mogging or being mogged more than ever before. Fuck instagram, fuck tinder and everything in between.

Yeah my bro Colvin, I have read that the XX chromosome of foids is monkey-based while XY male chromosome was clearly designed by some creator on purpose. I literally think foids are soulless NPCs and nothing more. They are a shallow as a puddle. I forgot where I heard it but I think it was a part of video in a robert septher's video (he's and anthropologist).
Yeah. Even the "not like other girls" foids are still soulless NPCs.

Congrats on color changing rank.
Thanks bro :feelzez:

Tmp57ibyxys11

IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER INCELS

Today, ALL FOIDS ARE THE SAME, there are no subcultures, they don't have different music tastes, they all like "traveling and photography", here we call them "Julki" from the Julia name - typical early zoomer foid with instagram, mid class parents, who likes to brag on instagram about her new clothes, makes lots of pictures on cheap, govt. funded vacations in Croatia, has at least one tattoo to show how much different she is from other girls, wears typical overpriced clothes from mall clothes stores. Literally every foid is like that here, no originality
ha! almost made this thread a few days ago. what happened to subcultures anyway? oldcels like me might remember emo or scene or metal or artsy girls or 'good girls' etc but every foid is chad's whore now

ha! almost made this thread a few days ago. what happened to subcultures anyway? oldcels like me might remember emo or scene or metal or artsy girls or 'good girls' etc but every foid is chad's whore now
People (zoomers) got boring as fuck. Their minds are 100% built by politics, entertainment and mainstream media, which in recent years have become extremely vanilla. It's also unpopular to have your own way of thinking which in turn makes people more prone to be alike. This is my take.

I despise every foid. I despise every foid named julia with unimaginable hatred