Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The irony of movies about successful men: They're made for unsuccessful men to watch

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Let me explain. I'm watching The Departed right now and ngl it's a cool movie, but bluepilled.

The main thing I noticed is how the take a Gigachad (Matt Damon actually) and he's talking to a girl he's interested in, and at first she's not interested in him, but he's a bit cocky, makes her laugh, and then she is interested in him and goes on a date with him. She doesn't at any time chase him and isn't interested straight away, interactions are closer to what they'd be like for an average male or what redpillers think it'd be like, and Matt Damon's character creates attraction through what he says. Fucking bullshit.

Also a non sexual example, Wolf of Wall Street. Achieving the success the guy in the movie did takes a very special mindset most people don't have, which is why it was even possible for him to do what he did while everyone else makes their money wagecucking (the theme of wagecucking vs cheating the system comes up a few times in the movie). I'm sure actually doing it isn't fun like the movie makes it out to be, it probably involves a lot of preparations, grinding, frustration... And also learn new stuff that he at first didn't understand. The movie is the opposite, it skips the process of accomplishing things and shows only the success, and doesn't explain anything that could be complicated (instead says "thats too boring" and shit). It's like the movie is made for the very kind of people that this guy ripped off, ironically. Eg. The guy said "losers want to get rich, and they want to get rich NOW without any effort" (or smth like that) and that's exactly what the movie is like lol, if that makes sense.

What I'm saying is, movies about Chads arent actually like chads life but made for bluepilled/redpilled idiots and aren't realistic at all, and, similarly, movies about successful men in general are made and tailored for what the majority of people is like aka idiots.

Yeah man. They only show what is fun and cool, nobody wants to see the boring shit they need to go through to get success. That's pretty much the point of movies. You wanna escape reality (because its boring) so you watch something better than reality (super hero movies, sci fi, emotional stories, etc). I personally love slumdog millionaire as my favourite movie of all time, buy i agree the special happy endings in movies rarely happens in our reality.

they're like video games. provide a form of escapism/fantasy into a life that is more exciting

Yeah man. They only show what is fun and cool, nobody wants to see the boring shit they need to go through to get success. That's pretty much the point of movies. You wanna escape reality (because its boring) so you watch something better than reality (super hero movies, sci fi, emotional stories, etc). I personally love slumdog millionaire as my favourite movie of all time, buy i agree the special hapoy endings in movies rarely happens in our reality.
yeah that makes sense tbh, but still, its not just that, eg. in the wolf of wallstreet, the guy says "losers want to get rich NOW and with no effort" or smth along those lines, and that's exactly what the movie is like, makes it look like insta reward and like it was easy af, so the very losers he would rip off can enjoy the movie

im not saying to make a 10hrs movie about everything he did or explain advanced economy stuff, but just hint at the fact that it was hard, dedicate more time to what it took to get there, actually explain something so we know what's going on... you know?

and my main point: the movies with chads in them, they are never honest about chad's life, which is funny because the actor is a chad and as such has to know the movie is fake af. a chad doesn't hit on girls who are cold at first but then he makes them interested by being cocky and fun, that's redpilled af and couldn't be farther from the truth

Most movies are blue pilled no matter what genre. Horror films the female always survives, and the males are always idiots. Romantic films seem like they're designed for uglier or plain women, not good looking women. Action films and such are made for unattractive men to give them something to aspire to be, super muscular or a stud like 007. JFL.

Most movies are blue pilled no matter what genre. Horror films the female always survives, and the males are always idiots. Romantic films seem like they're designed for uglier or plain women, not good looking women. Action films and such are made for unattractive men to give them something to aspire to be, super muscular or a stud like 007. JFL.
high iq

yeah that makes sense tbh, but still, its not just that, eg. in the wolf of wallstreet, the guy says "losers want to get rich NOW and with no effort" or smth along those lines, and that's exactly what the movie is like, makes it look like insta reward and like it was easy af, so the very losers he would rip off can enjoy the movie

im not saying to make a 10hrs movie about everything he did or explain advanced economy stuff, but just hint at the fact that it was hard, dedicate more time to what it took to get there, actually explain something so we know what's going on... you know?

and my main point: the movies with chads in them, they are never honest about chad's life, which is funny because the actor is a chad and as such has to know the movie is fake af. a chad doesn't hit on girls who are cold at first but then he makes them interested by being cocky and fun, that's redpilled af and couldn't be farther from the truth
Actually they cast chads for movies to play the usual normie guy because the public wouldn't stand watching ugly/average people. They cast chads and good looking people to make everyone watching more interested in the movie. Thats why usually movies based off real events have actors who are way better looking than the real people their characters are based off (the conjuring, green book, etc). Yeah chad has way more of a easy life than the chad's characters in the movies I agree. They don't need to "win the girl over". The girls are already ready to fuck them the moment their eyes see them, unlike the movies where there is the bullshit history of chad trying to conquer stacy heart

Imagine ironically taking movies seriously and thinking they can apply to real life (apart from a few things)

Z722odg0peq31

Oh wait