Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The irony of where you brag

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Say you brag about you most successful romantic even with a female here; you either get warned or banned.

Then imagine bragging to a normie group about the same thing and being laughed out of the room for being so pathetic.

I wish I had something to brag about

you're not entitled to bragging rights rights aren't rights if they can taken away they're privileges and sweety unkwell isn't entitled to it

one time in 9th grade a girl said my hair looked cool but I still don’t know if she was serious or joking. Thats the best story I’ve got

one time in 9th grade a girl said my hair looked cool but I still don’t know if she was serious or joking. Thats the best story I’ve got

:chad::banhammer:

Ban this fucking chad.

Jk... Cool story, greycel.

So you arent khhv OP?
I don’t talk about what i have or haven’t done, just pointing out how funny the irony is. Like Venomkore saying a girl said she liked his hair is called a chad here but laughed at for being a virgin and that being his only success in elsewhere.

That's not allowed

If you're bragging about your sexual exploits on an online forum meant for sad lonely virgins, you've alrdy lost in life.

I brag being the only truebaldcel here.