Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF KNAJID ISNT INCEL!: Pretty boy experiment, and results!

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
So, fellas... a bit of background. All of this happened within the span of a few minutes and possible hours. I posted knajids pic first asking how he looked like, then decided to catfish a bit with it. Next thing I know, I got an 18 year old (Legit pretty, nothing of that fat or crooked teeth, recessed chin bullshit) sending me a friend request, and Im on DMs flirting with her as knajid... EVEN SAID HIS HEIGHT, SO THE PROOF IS STILL VALID. ALL SCREENSHOTS ARE IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

this our mod?

I would rate him like 5 or 6/10 tbh he has a framecel vibe about him

JFL if you think women won't cuck a 5'2 guy in western 2018

hes 5'2 and lives in turkey
unless he moves it never began for him

Maybe you're more NT than him. IDK much about him.

I bet that if they were to ever meet up, she would reject him once she fully realized the 5'2". That's TURBOmanlet-tier.

Also, this is a good reason for people to NEVER post their pics here. People will use them to call you a fakecel.

He's the ultimate truecel.

Manletcels on suicide watch. Get it? It's your UGLY FACE that is holding you back, not your height, copers. Meanwhile I got 0 matches on tinder as a 5'10".

Wow, one femoid.

lol he's a fakecel. i'm one of the few trucels on this site.

This guy is a world away from ugly. If he can't get any action, there is literally no hope for anyone less than Chad-lite.

More than whatever we could wish mate
Femoids are usually talking to like 15 different guys to test their NT levels. Only one will win out. Out of every say 30 matches at least a guy will only bang one on tinder.

This is fucking insane. If he was a few inches shorter, he would be classified as a dwarf. Most of you can't even begin to imagine what it is like, trying to survive as someone so small.

Chadlite that claims to be incel because of his height, VOLCEL.

He's the ultimate truecel.

Was also probably a gay guy. Its been proven knajjd does well running JBG theory on tinder, but he got zero matches on tinder for women.

As I've said before, he has 5 or 6 face, which is average IMO, but his manlet height unfortunately drops him 3+ points to subhuman status. Based on all the evidence statistical and anecdotal foids will TYPICALLY (9 times out of 10) want to date a guy a few inches taller than her. And many roasties will only date tall Chads.

I know girls who'd keep him around as like a pet and maybe even SEX him, but wouldn't treat him like a real man. Still better than what Trucels got. Volcel AF unless there is a literal corpse in his open freezer or is a known P3d0.

This doesn't even come close to the tinder experiments I did with you.
Your experiments proved JBG theory, which is already true for many of the members here, gays will fuck anything. If I remember he did very poorly with women on tinder and thats not even mentioning his height, which see above I explain lowers his SMV considerably. Average height for a female is 5'4" and knajjd is only 5'2" ;_;

His height is only a pebble of a problem. The man could easily be the next Lachowski if he proposed it to himself
Your experiments proved JBG theory, which is already true for many of the members here, gays will fuck anything. If I remember he did very poorly with women on tinder and thats not even mentioning his height, which see above I explain lowers his SMV considerably. Average height for a female is 5'4" and knajjd is only 5'2" ;_;

He looks too young and is 5'2, are you serious here?

Manletcels on suicide watch. Get it? It's your UGLY FACE that is holding you back, not your height, copers. Meanwhile I got 0 matches on tinder as a 5'10".

He looks too young and is 5'2, are you serious here?
We are on the age of the pretty boy, mate. Chad may still exist but the ideal now is looking nubile, pure and soft as fuck.
Look at the models ,kpop groups and shit girls go crazy for these days. He fits in those EXACTLY

I was expecting some actual tinder results not this shit
Tinder is like fishing on a waterpipe, All it takes is a fucking swipe. I went out more in the wild here and got a big one. He really could just put himself out there of tinder bullshit or OKC, and get something

That guy is not ugly; if he’s celibate then it’s vecause he’s mentalcel and not ugly.

>Believing what women say not what they do.

They would never fuck a pretty boy 5'2''. That's why he's here and not out slaying.

Also, 5'10'' is short by the standards of most girls.

I think he's really 15 and is still growing. I remember he had a sig on r/incels that he fucked some passed out girl (RAEP!) and that he's 14. And now he's a mod here, whoever made him a mod just wants to suck his twink dick.

That's not an incel. THat's a twink. Shit, I'd fuck him.

I think he's really 15 and is still growing. I remember he had a sig on r/incels that he fucked some passed out girl (RAEP!) and that he's 14. And now he's a mod here, whoever made him a mod just wants to suck his twink dick.
holy kek

is that actually a true story

fucking lol. good looking guy + had more action than any of us here likely ever will and he's a mod kek kek kek kek
Hes actually 21, its a meme that he is 15

he's around 16-17, not 21 lol.

Lol didn’t know about the height and age; thought that he was an average sized teen. Okay. Yeah he’s not a mentalcel then. He’s incel by height but would be a normie Stacy slayer if he’d been taller.

Hes actually 21, its a meme that he is 15

It was in his sig. If he had some other reason to have 5'2" / 14 in his r/incels sig then I don't know.

Here's a screen:
incelsex.png

If he's incel, then there is no hope for me whatsoever. His face mogs the living shit out of mine. Where is muh gun.

wonder how he would do in asian countries with short woman.

5'2 is way too short, no wonder he's an incel. Your face absolutely doesn't matter at this point.