Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The IT cunts don't want you to have a girlfriend

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Every time a foid shows a tiny bit of understanding on IT, the other bitches start writing things about how bad and evil we are and how we don't deserve respect to make her change her mind. This is because those whores don't want you to have a relationship. Of course they will larp saying that's because they're scared that we might abuse her. Bullshit, they don't give a shit about the well being of your future gf. They're just scared that you might get her pregnant and create more subhumans. Remember, all foids are a hivemind, they act purely following their most primal instincts, and one of them is to make sure only the best genes pass on to the next generation. They know you're genetic trash, even if they have never seen you, they know that if you complain, it means you're ugly. They don't want to fuck you, but also they don't want any other foid to do it.

Last edited:
Every time a foid shows a tiny bit of understanding on IT, the other bitches start writing things about how bad and evil we are and how we don't deserve respect to make her change her mind. This is because those whores don't want you to have a relationship. Of course they will larp saying that's because they're scared that we might abuse her. Bullshit, they don't give a shit about the well being of your future gf. They're just scared that you might get her pregnant and create more subhumans. Remember, all foids are a hivemind, they act purely following their most primal instincts, and one of them is to make sure only the best genes pass on to the next generation. They know you're genetic trash, even if they have never seen you, they know that if you complain, it means you're ugly. They want to fuck you, but also they don't want any other foid to do it.
Yep, just like how they antagonized “nice guys” and treat them like monsters. Women have too much privilege

they want us dead

well i want ITcucks to jump off of a bridge, 41% of them probably will. but we can't always get what we want

This applies in situations irl too, even if a foid wants to date you her foid friends will convince her out of it.

You are so unaware. The elites do have "special" genes as there bloodline is directly from the fallen angels. There genes allow them to be controlled by Lucifer himself. They all imbreed to keep the bloodline pure because if they breed with normal people they will loose the genetic code that makes them "reptilians".

The only people making millions are people apart of the occult. I am not saying you can't make good money as a normal person but becoming extremely wealthy doesn't happen unless you sign you name to the devil.

And they already have all that technology in which they harness consciousness and send it around the world/cloning anything you see in movies or think is

@Black Soul science fictions me
WTF IS THAT BLUEPILL PROPAGANDA, WE CAN DO THIS GUYS
That thread is the opposite of bluepilled, the title doesn't mean what you think it means. You're bluepilled for believing a beta/incel uprising will ever happen

Of course they don't there lack of empathy has no limits.

When I say beta uprising im refering to incels taking arms up against normies and foids.

That thread is the opposite of bluepilled, the title doesn't mean what you think it means. You're bluepilled for believing a beta/incel uprising will ever happen

That thread is the opposite of bluepilled, the title doesn't mean what you think it means.
I copy/paste this post from looksmax because it was funny. dude, I understood the thread.
You're bluepilled for believing a beta/incel uprising will ever happen
Not sure, it wouldn't happen in a global scale but could happen in a regional scale. Therefore, the revolution can start in a country and spread as happened in the communist revolution in Russia.

Last edited:
they know that if you complain, it means you're ugly. They don't want to fuck you, but also they don't want any other foid to do it.
Yeah tbh similar to how people can tell that guys that don't like women or complain about women's privilege even outside of any context of sex and relationships usually have not had much luck with them even before they started disliking women.

every bit of their rhetoric is designed to keep us down

They literally say things like "well if they're like that then they don't deserve to reproduce." Those are actual things I've seen people like that say. They literally make a sweeping generalization just because 2 or 3 incels went on a rampage and the rest are bitter online, and absolutely hate any incels that don't kiss their feet.