Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The IT obese landwhale made a thread to explain why she and the foids of her family aren't whores

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Bitch please, honestly it would've been better if you just had kept your dirty mouth shut cause the explanation just sounds worse. The only thing you did is to evidence that your mom and all the whores in your fucking family are nothing more that dirty pieces of shit sluts and I wouldn't be surprised if your daughter ends up being a whore as well when she's 16. Seriously, child services should take her away from you cause you're exposing her to a life of degeneracy and pedophila, just like your alchoolic mom did to you, you whore, having sex with multiple men, leaving your daughter alone with your boyfriend you barely even know and sending nudes to married men. You're utterly disgusting cow69 or whatever your name is.

Screenshots in case that land whale deletes it

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j9ayjy/my_experience_with_the_male_stripper/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Attachments

• IMG_20201011_133748.jpg
    IMG_20201011_133748.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20201011_133716.jpg
    IMG_20201011_133716.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Coawh85 again
@epillepsy thoughts?

JFL at her if she thinks im reading through all that

Didn't read lol.

Lol still degenerate. She would have let him fuck every fold of her bloated corpse of a body.

She posted another thread btw lol.

Not a single word.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Why does she care what we think? I don't care what she thinks.

typical cuntoid informing you she's only 98% degenerate and not 99%

Coawh85 again
@epillepsy thoughts?

Very uninteresting story.
She uses too many parentheses and has a small vocabulary.
She writes like foids talk and seems quite dumb and fat from what I've read.

Who.
Fucking.
Cares.

I bet she'd be offended if you said "foids who fuck men at their bachelorette parties are whores", even though she claimed to have never fucked any.

"Teehee, it's just for entertainment to hire an attractive naked man to dance around" Don't think anything more of it inkwell. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Honestly she probably added this because she doesn't want anyone to ever find out in case she gets doxxxed one day.

Based androidcel.
I don't bother to read or give the reaction they crave.
I'm not surprised that she is an old whore. Almost 40 year old. I was unfortunate to see how she looks like.
Once again, I'm not surprised.
At least that place pleddit as a whole give them a purpose in their sad life.

I mean who the fuck is she trying to fool?

She was gonna let that mf'er smash eventually if her mom didn't intervene. Maybe not that night, but soon enough.

16 year olds totally can't think for themselves or manipulate older people. And they definitely always look their age. :soy:

I always thought that girls automatically look like adults when theyre turning 18 and never before? Thats atleast what IT claims, so why didnt she call the police? She could do that even now to that guy who tried to diddle an innocent child, but of course its muh chad but dare the 18 year old incel who tries to talk just randomly to a 16 years old. Also proof that even a fat ugly whore can get chads phone number.

Last edited:
Obese tornado bait trailer trash.

Ok I've read through that sick shit. Imagine watching your mother getting lap danced by a naked dude in thongs and thinking nothing is wrong with it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I HOPE ALL OF YOU DIE IN MOST PAINFULL WAYS YOU CAN IMAGINE NO PITS OF HELL WOULD DO YOU JUSTICE FROM HOW MUCH I HATE WESTERN WOMEN

That landwhale literally said the stripper grinded on her soon-to-be married mother. Holy shit. These people are such disgusting whores. no wonder her mom is divorced. no wonder she's not married and has a kid out of wedlock. Nothing is cheating to them. you can grind on another man and that's ok for the modern filthy woman. tfu on you you ugly disgusting cow. you are legitmiatly a 2/10. you're so desperate for attention writing these long ass posts about your whole whore family.

wtf did i read?

That landwhale literally said the stripper grinded on her soon-to-be married mother. Holy shit. These people are such disgusting whores. no wonder her mom is divorced. no wonder she's not married and has a kid out of wedlock. Nothing is cheating to them. you can grind on another man and that's ok for the modern filthy woman. tfu on you you ugly disgusting cow. you are legitmiatly a 2/10. you're so desperate for attention writing these long ass posts about your whole whore family.

That's what every good mother would do, to allow some naked stripper near her daughter and let him chat with her. What a wonderful, strong and independent woman.
you're so desperate for attention writing these long ass posts about your whole whore family.
Tbh, as if someone asked. Put it back to where you got it from you stupid foid, I didn't ask for any of your whorish life stories.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back