Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The IT pedo camgirl is back, and now shes a mod too. Isnt it against the rules to create a new account after your old one was banned?

They allow it just because she has a hole.

There's a reason we call it CuckTears
full

why are you guys giving attention to her

Giving attention to her is bad when it gives her power. Today, she has no power. Today, we have the power.

View attachment 256206
Jfl this bitch is so arrogant she isnt even trying to hide the fact that it's her.
Let's get this ugly fat cow banned again, since its 100% against the rules to create a new account after your old one has been banned.
5C31BDC3 44C6 4B8C 87D8 81792E8CA2D0

It was serious enough after enough reports her first account was suspended by reddit.
I don't know that necessarily means serious since I've heard of Reddit suspending stuff for BS reasons, could just be leftists getting a taste of their own medicine.

That's a tranny, why people on here keep saying that guy is a "she"? Stop doing that.
This isn't my hill to die on, TBH it doesn't bother me to call people by whatever pronouns they'd like.

Does no one really know? People here have seen her nudes. Surely you can tell me where else to find her.
we should be wary of the 'no worshiping rule, even if done ironically

I don't know that necessarily means serious since I've heard of Reddit suspending stuff for BS reasons, could just be leftists getting a taste of their own medicine
Well, she was banned shortly after her new account popped up which means reddit wants nothing to do with her probably because of that whole ordeal.

we should be wary of the 'no worshiping rule, even if done ironically

This isn't worship, this is the opposite. This is crucifixion.

This isn't worship, this is the opposite. This is crucifixion.
I guess it's not "praising them" or "posting pictures to admire" but "pedestol" could have broad applications.

Also it occurs to me that we could start with the intent of dumping on someone and then somehow open the door for "but I'd fuck her" bros.

I'm potentially one of them since I usually try to keep an open mind and don't have much in the way of preconceived notions. Plus if you don't allow for that then it's just echochamber/circlejerk so really the door to focus on individuals shouldn't be gone down too far.

This isn't my hill to die on, TBH it doesn't bother me to call people by whatever pronouns they'd like.

This whole fracas of "genderfluidity" is the stepping stone of the next wave of hyperdegeneracy.

Looks like they successfully implanted in our minds.

Men are men and women are women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back