Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The jews plan will blow up in their face

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
From what I gather the jews want greater israel and using americas powerful military to attack the middle east.

All those muslims will end up in Europe and USA (once the democrats are back in power). The muslims will outbread the white population.

They will then become the majority and be in key positions of power and even in the position of being in the military which will be used to take down the jews.

Also with so many muslims sharia law will be enforced in the west. Feminist will pay dearly for being whores. Inceldom will be controlled.

Even right now muslims attack jews in the west, just think what will happen when muslims are the majority.

islam is gigacope, it will only make things worse

Cope islam will destroy feminists
islam is so fucking degenerate, whores are still free to do as they wish and now you have chaddam taking 4 wives for himself while you rot alone. Stop with this fucking meme already

I still don't get it. :feelsrope:

His entire post is not inceldom related, so in order to avoid getting the thread moved he writes an out of place sentence.

Seriously, WTF does Israeli expansionism have to do with inceldom? JFL

Allahcucks should be flayed collectively, they are worth less than faggots and trannies. Take a liquid shit on your Quran then neck yourself OP.

His entire post is not inceldom related, so in order to avoid getting the thread moved he writes an out of place sentence.

Seriously, WTF does Israeli expansionism have to do with inceldom? JFL
You have a point tbh, this belongs to the lounge.
Allahcucks should be flayed collectively, they are worth less than faggots and trannies. Take a liquid shit on your Quran then neck yourself OP.
Why so much hate tbh

It's not muslims that will outbreed whites in the U.S., but latinos

Because OP didn't say anything to deserve it?
JFL, yeah he isn't advocating a takeover of an entire continent by inbred ant people with a median IQ below 80 and inability to apply rational thought or anything..

JFL, yeah he isn't advocating a takeover of an entire continent by inbred ant people with a median IQ below 80 and inability to apply rational thought or anything..
EgWm13wXoAU2V9l

Yeah, muslims are totally low IQ. :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Don't delusionmaxx fellow muslimcel. The game is always bigger than that. Even some Muslim countries are nwomaxxing atm.

View attachment 345369
Yeah, muslims are totally low IQ. :feelshaha:
I'm glad we're in agreement, I guess. Even if Meme(ri) TV was legit that wouldn't take away from the fact that most muslims are low IQ, just take a look at meaningful intellectual contributions, even jews put them to shame if you subtract nepotism, keep coping.

I'm glad we're in agreement, I guess. Even if Meme(ri) TV was legit that wouldn't take away from the fact that most muslims are low IQ, just take a look at meaningful intellectual contributions, even jews put them to shame if you subtract nepotism, keep coping.
Most humans are low IQ, your point changes literally nothing.

Don't delusionmaxx fellow muslimcel. The game is always bigger than that. Even some Muslim countries are nwomaxxing atm.
The saudis and uae have already sold out their religion for greater israel.

Most humans are low IQ, your point changes literally nothing.
Low IQ compared to what? Peak whites and jews? Daz rite.

JFL those inbred sandniggers are a standard deviation lacking compared to anything other than sub-saharan niggers.

Last edited:
Jfl at İslam hater cucks on this thread. Dont care what you think of quran or Allah say whatever you want since im agnostic, sharia law under the management of an incel leader would be fucking based.