Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Joker movie is fucking awesome

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I know I'm late but I finally watched the movie. and man, it was an awesome movie. I don't know why I was too late but it definetly worth it. Good thing they'll high probably make a second movie.

And now I will be under the effect of this movie. I don't know how to explain it but it was just AWESOME.

Specially the part he goes on the show:feelshaha:

Are you the real Cuyen?

Mhm, I've seen the movie 3 times now.
It's just too good.

i loved the movie as well

I will not watch it because i cant be bothered

for me the subway scene was the most cathartic just HRRNGH

I know I'm late but I finally watched the movie. and man, it was an awesome movie. I don't know why I was too late but it definetly worth it. Good thing they'll high probably make a second movie.

And now I will be under the effect of this movie. I don't know how to explain it but it was just AWESOME.

Yes but will you address fakecel allegations?

Never seen it

Normies were trying to downplay it with their shit normie movies like parasite and lighthouse.

Personally I prefer the house that jack built. Best recommended movie I ever had Tbh.

I'm waiting for the bluray torrent.

Fuuuuck I'm too high inhib to go to the cinema

I was a bit disappointed because the Joker, as a character, always had some sort of criminal organization under him in other movies, so I was expecting the movie to be about his rise to power as a criminal mastermind after he finally 'snaps'. It was still enjoyable though, it's nice to see something that isn't filled with SJW propaganda.

glad u finally saw it

How about another joke, cuyen?

Haven't seen you for a while, OP!!

I still haven't seen it. I've been hanging around the local cinema and have been tempted to go in a couple of times, but I'm still yet to bite the bullet.

12431.jpg
punches me