Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Joker

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
See it.

It is exactly what SJWs and cucks said it would be. It is a bit slow to begin, but so worth it.

It is absolutely sympathetic to the Joker, and Phoenix has to be at least a bit of a fucking nut IRL to play crazy so well.

It is a better "gritty comic book" movie than anything that Marvel ever did. And it is very personal and relatable for people like us. And Mr. J comes off as a hero at the end because all good guys are fucking cunts and the world is crazy, and you need a crazy hero.

See it if you got the shekels. Don't do anything stupid. We WANT this movie to do well, trust me. But do wear a t-shirt or a shirt with a banana on it, maybe?

I agree man. I felt so bad for Arthur, and related to him very much. The movie was uncucked, and it was satisfying to know those normies around me were watching what they do to people. Stare into the mirror.

Is that a banana in your pocket or something else.

It's a flask of cheap vodka...

I’ll definitely see it, but I haven’t enjoyed any part of the trailers I’ve seen.

I can already say, without seeing it yet, that they need to make an even darker version which shows more devastation.

i sympathized him the entire movie

I’ll definitely see it, but I haven’t enjoyed any part of the trailers I’ve seen.

I can already say, without seeing it yet, that they need to make an even darker version which shows more devastation.
You won't need a darker version, there are some pretty dark scenes

To me it never really even felt like a comic book movie.

I agree man. I felt so bad for Arthur, and related to him very much. The movie was uncucked, and it was satisfying to know those normies around me were watching what they do to people. Stare into the mirror.

It'll make them think for 20 minutes, then business as usual the following day talking shit behind some tortured souls back. Virtue Signalling.

During my screening it was full of normies. Complete silence throughout. Well done Director and Joaquin Phoenix. You got them.

Interesting it was (spoiler)
Bruce Wayne's family and caste who got portrayed as the villains for once, without redemption

Only criticism was the trailers prior to the movie. We don't need a Harley Quinn solo movie with that LARPing feminist cunt actress returning from Suicide Squad (no that's an actual movie happening in 2020).

We need to flush that and make more JOKER movies.

Last edited:
Gonna see it soon aswell

Just got back from watching it.

One of the best flicks I’ve seen in a long ass time.

Weird how all the “critics” are panning the movie saying it’s garbage, but the general audience reviews seems to really like it.

Never trust the critics. Like when they said Captain Marvel was amazing and groundbreaking then you watch it and pure awful bullshit. Same shit with Endgame.

*possible spoiler*!

He’s a true incel in this film. No, that’s not his gf... he doesn’t have a gf. Pretty sure he’s a khhv. When you watch it you’ll realize what was really going on.

I deliberately avoided all trailers and discussion about this movie, since it seemed so popular so I thought that all this controversy was Hollywood rich fuck marketing scheme to promote their movie.

But if you guys say it's good, I guess I'll pirate it.

The movie itself has nothing to do with the joker or capeshit in general. It's like a foreshadowing adaption of "the King of comedy". Almost like a reimaging of the original story. The director said the movie has nothing to do with the real joker and, and from what I know the joker himself has no real origin story. He's not a real person. But more of a manifestation of chaos and insanity.

If you look past the capeshit hysteria and notice the little things . You'll see the movie is simply about a guy with schizophrenia and mental illness.

Won't see it as im too high inhib to go to the movies alone

To me it never really even felt like a comic book movie.
No, it felt like a biography. Or documentary. And a very relatable one, at that.

No, it felt like a biography. Or documentary. And a very relatable one, at that.
Exactly.The weirdest part was that it didn't even feel like it has scenes.It felt like a consequtive story.