[TeeHee] The Katie Bouman Controversy only PROVES that men are worthless in the eyes of society

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Not Enough Y-Chromosome
-
He’s a cuck JFL
Exactly .
He lets it happen ,
he doesnt intervene ,
he doesnt claim what is rightfully his .
Its not her fault .

Its his fault for being such a cuck and white knight .
Go on , present your life achievements to some random women on a gold platter .
These cucks are getting worse by the minute .

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Lmao, he looks like a soyboy cuck. He didnt ask for any of the credit either. Hes a stupid faggot cuck with 0 self respect

ShyManlet

Recruit
-
Most of those people are top 20% of Men or all Foids. No Incels will be able to pull it off, society will just attack and destroy any unattractive Man that tries to steal anything. Attraction even works to a Felons advantage, just look at Jeremy Meeks he has no personality and the Foids love him. Gets put on music videos. Free money and validation from everyone. I bet if he was unattractive he would be put on a watch list and scorned by society. He'd probably be a homeless bum and die on the streets and nobody would give a shit.

Between her eyes too.
yes I lurk this site long enough to know all of the things you mentioned.
I said its the media and society because all the things you mentioned only goes down in the west and europe

I believe even Japan, a place known for its high rates of male virgin, its media and society did not infantilize and pedestalize woman as much as the west & europe.
I read one time, that a lot of sexual assault and rape in Japan goes unreported because the culture thinks only bad (promiscuous) woman gets assaulted / raped.
In my country the BIGGEST problem with them is sometimes married woman wouldnt put out and would be a bit too naggy, but thats it.
women cheating is heavily shamed, and no woman dare to talk about it in public. Yet if a man cheats, both men and women will blame the wife somehow. AND I believe its still like this in MOST countries in the world.

in fact in most countries, its closer to patriachy than it is to matriarchy lol unlike in usa and euro countries.
se asia and mid east still have high number of incels, because most woman would never put out unless married.
And ugly man cant even get a gf unless they betabuxx, theyd be treated as atm, and wife would only put out twice a month
and the uglier the man the more naggy and demanding the wife will be typically.
but your degenerate society and media is the exception, not the rule throughout the world. thats all I meant brah.

its the cucks...

edit: I am here because im ugly so cant get gf like all my normie peers (even though most of them gets no sex), and I have been despised and bullied by foids and normie alike all my life.

Oh and fuck all the soy boys that are saying, "iT's NoT hEr FaUlT, iT's ThE mEdIa'S fAuLt!". This type of situation never fails to reveal all the closet cucks.
The whore should be burned alive, as well as all the cucks blaming the media instead of her.
wow so edgyyyy:soy::soy:

Last edited:

Lonelycel

Admiral
-
Let's be honest. This coding guy is a 4/10 at most, while Bouman is a good 7/10. He, while he doesn't want to admit it, is like us, downtrodden by society for his looks, while foids take all of the praise. He is probably an ant to her.
he mogs me

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Along with artificially raising her Juggernaut law bias due to being a "nerdy girl", which she obviously enjoys seeing how she's treated this unwarranted attention.
It's like Foids in gaming. Men can literally be the best gamers ever, but because a "Grill Grammoor" has a hole and tits she will be able to make ludicrous amounts of money on Patreon by her simple existence alone. She will literally have a bunch of internet virgins paying her to be their internet GF while she sucks Chads mega slong IRL.
your degenerate society and media is the exception
These things only exist because of Male contributions to the industry. Sure enough it is becoming a dumpster fire of an industry with all the Whores that would rather browse Tinder and chase Chad than fix bugs on the shit platforms.
its the cucks...
It's the Childs fault that the single motherhood charts are through the roof and his mother goes around sleeping with other Men that fuck his Mother in the same household?

This is the all time average.

This is by race to unwed mothers.

One thing for certain is that these trends are getting worse and worse.
https://www.heritage.org/welfare/report/confronting-the-unsustainable-growth-welfare-entitlements-principles-reform-and-the
Here is the place I got these graphs from. Interesting read from 2010 about Obama era and Bush era welfare spend. Also really quite historic as well with how far the graph goes back in time to show you what happened when.

Last edited:

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Let's be honest. This coding guy is a 4/10 at most, while Bouman is a good 7/10. He, while he doesn't want to admit it, is like us, downtrodden by society for his looks, while foids take all of the praise. He is probably an ant to her.
They are equal in terms of looks. However, she benefits from gynocentrism and hypergamy

JFL, incels can't even cope with STEM anymore.

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
7/10 are you crazy? She is a 4 at most, a forced 5. Look at her nose for God's sake.
The algorithm was actually designed by a Japanese guy. She simply worked on the project, nothing more. They took some photos with her in them because she’s an attractive foid, and then the feminist mainstream media decided she did all the work herself.

Also, Andrew Chael is gay and supports feminism. Read his Twitter.

Overall the project involved about 70 very smart people, almost all of whom were male and either white or East Asian.
He is gay? I felt like he was a major cuck for defending the female rat. But it seems like he is a cock sucker as well.

Last edited:

demetrius

Recruit
-
Andrew Chael says he's gay in 7/7. Even without any need or imperative to white-knight for her, he does so anyway, purely because of social conditioning. He has no desire for her and still feels the need to be her doormat.

Roastie bitch gets full credit on a project mostly done by men (big surprise)

The real redpill here is how stupid the whole thing is. Two years, hundreds of people working, I couldn't find a $ estimate but it's got to be millions... and it's for a blurry picture of a puckered asshole. This is the insanity of our world... there's bums digging outside in the dumpster, everyone's miserable, the streets are overflowing with blood and shit and tears, and we're rejoicing at this use of human effort, this pathetic waste of everyone's time.

I expect scientists to deliver an answer on how many angels can fit on the head of a pin next... at least that one would be kind of interesting.

Our progress has led us nowhere. Technology is a false god.

Edit: it cost at least $20 million, lol
Too bad, either rope or cope as a low status male welcome to the real world, a festering piece of shit devoid of any rationality

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
I will never understand why men overrate like this. If that roastie is 7/10, so is the codemonkey lanklet. In reality she's a 5/10 jewess AT BEST and the guy is a solid 4.5/10 normie, for me personally he's 5/10. They're looksmatched.
The jewess has a massive kike nose and big teeth. Also a fat face. Face is not even close to 7/10.
5 or 5.5 at best...
5 at best, no more. For me personally, her face is 4, but I'll get called a volcel for some reason by thirsty whiteknight cucks.
Men overrating is the reason foids are treated like princesses.

Last edited:

DisposableMale01

Recruit
-
lol and the media is framing this as trolls attacking katie for being a successful woman. we are really attacking the media for framing it in such a way to belittle men's efforts to put a wamen in the spotlight unfairly. I feel bad for Katie tbh. She didn't do anything wrong but got caught up in all this thanks to feminist media trying to push their agenda.

Vocacel

Recruit
-
Just think of all those men who slave themselves for years at NASA to get people on the moon, only to have 3 sheboons and 1 white foid get recognition for doing all of it, as if there weren't a thousand white men who worked to get all that shit done.

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
Massive cope, she's below his looksmatch.

Also reminder this black hole isn't even real, it's all Jewish tricks

ScornedStoic

Major Damasa Sai | 20 y.o. KHHV Doomer Zoomer
-
lol and the media is framing this as trolls attacking katie for being a successful woman. we are really attacking the media for framing it in such a way to belittle men's efforts to put a wamen in the spotlight unfairly. I feel bad for Katie tbh. She didn't do anything wrong but got caught up in all this thanks to feminist media trying to push their agenda.
She didn't correct them either
She is 2/10 at best.
OK this is going too far now
Just think of all those men who slave themselves for years at NASA to get people on the moon, only to have 3 sheboons and 1 white foid get recognition for doing all of it, as if there weren't a thousand white men who worked to get all that shit done.
The sad reality of history.

blond_elf_bard

Recruit
-
Katie Bouman took full credit for the blackhole, and they ignore all the men that have worked on the project. The framing of this story is atrocious. A male developer wrote about 800 thousand lines of code by himself. He wrote the whole algorithm by himself. All the other men that has worked on this project? Ignored. Mostly men worked on this project and she literally takes all of the credit.

This a very good video that is being suppressed about the subject:

These progressive people that are so eager to push a narrative about wamen in STEM that they look over the hundreds of men that worked on this project, and even Andrew Chael, the guy that wrote 850k lines of code for a piece of software used doesn't get any credit for this. It's the woman that wasn't even a team leader or anything special on the project that the media gives the credit to.

This dude deserves the credit for all the work that he has done:

I work in STEM. I do system administration work. Those that do code (I don't do much coding) should be wary of things like this happening. You're going to put countless hours into a project that you're not being paid for then some woman that wasn't even a leader on the project takes credit for the full thing. I would feel very discouraged to give my code to another project. This is what you're worth to society men, nothing. No credit, no prizes, no fame, nothing.

If you are a man. No one gives a shit about your contributions to society anymore. You're just expected to work your ass off for nothing and you're not allowed to complain about it.
Perhaps the work she did was harder than the ratio of 100% over 6%. But I can see how looks and affirmative action type journalism might overlook what he did.

Gengar

Admiral
-
She wrote ~0.22% of the code, which is plugin that wasn't even used in the project JFL JFL JFL.

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
The backlash from this has been amazing. The code dump and it’s contributions are all published online, and it shows that she barely contributed anything. The media is so concerned with pushing this women in STEM narrative that they outright deceive everyone with bullshit like this. She contributed way less than other members and they were never mentioned ever. Literal Fake News.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)