Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The kind of responses you get when you post the blackpill on soyyit

what a faggot sub

The foid on the bottom is correct.

They don't need us, hence why they're extremely picky (Only top 20% of men - this may be outdated).

No amount of personality or confidence will ever do anything for men as millions-billions of other confident men with better personalities also look better than you.

As shown by the comments in that thread: it's over.

you have to flirt with the bots and recieve consent

This is fucking retarded. Did the robohoe CONSENT to becoming a whore trafficked sex slave so this dispshit "feminist" owner could profit???

They don't need us. They can make their own wealth (sometimes) and have their rights. They can choose to be picky, but the men up top will only pump and dump them, because they have multiple girls throwing themselves at them. Why would they stay with one girl, when they have better options on the side. So the girl is getting pump and dump and then realizes. "Oh shit!" "These men don't love me". Then they try to find a simp or a betabux to marry and make his life a living hell and most likely divorce him and get child support.

Women have fucked up the dating game and they don't care or realize it. Don't worry men. They will be miserable when they hit their late 20's or 30's and realize that no man wants her. Getting her back blown out by chad with fuck her over in the long run. Modern women are awful and we all know why. I rather get the fantasy of having the traditional family in a game, than real life.

Last edited:
cucked lefties, just as cucked if not more than the righties

these idiots never understand what you tell them. "you dont need sex to be alive sweaty :soy:". yeah no shit nobody ever said that.
they can never understand how someone can be extremely sexually frusturated. "just work on yourself :soy:" is literally the only answer they can give when faced with the reality that many men are lonely and sex-less

This thread is pure ragefuel, fucking look at this. How hard he tries to stay polite and respectful while this bitch is just trolling him (cant believe anyone can be this stupid). It doesn't take much muh mysoginy or basedness to want to break her face.

didn't read but I bet its just reddit being cucked

Bitch

no, men's issues shouldn't be taken seriously at all! Why do they even complain? Only wahmen can have the soyciety bent over and do something for them! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
This is pure leftarded drivel their objections to decriminalization of prostitution.

Suck it up buttercup.
1. Prostitution will be decriminalised.
2. Sex robots will be decriminalised.
3. Artificial wombs will come into existence
4. Egg donors and surrogacy will be more readily available.
5. Paternity leave will be increased for single dads and also child tax credits.
6. Greater job opportunities for nannies etc.
This thread is pure ragefuel, fucking look at this. How hard he tries to stay polite and respectful while this bitch is just trolling him (cant believe anyone can be this stupid). It doesn't take much muh mysoginy or basedness to want to break her face.

View attachment 374506View attachment 374507

Agreed. She's a troll but the worrying thing is that people actually think like her seriously.

They recently made a sex-robot brothel in Texas, but you have to flirt with the bots and recieve consent before you're allowed to have sex with them. That brings me more joy than I can adequately put into words. Because it circumvents the men going there to circumvent consent, and also because its incredibly fucking funny.
"I just want celibate men to remain ensnared in their sexlessness while I have to do virtually nothing in comparison to them to feel sexually satisfied teehee :p"

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I'm a guy and I personally identity as trash
Are you a stupid self deprecating cunt or is this a brand new non-binary "gender identity"? Considering your grammar, it's probably the former.
No you know what changed. We don't NEED dudes anymore. For centuries men have made us rely on you for everything. Now we make our own money and have our own rights... And we're not choosing you. We will be picky. We aren't being forced to marry off to the local farmer so we aren't called spinsters
I'm glad she says that: at least she is being honest and it can be used against them.

The foid on the bottom is correct.

They don't need us, hence why they're extremely picky (Only top 20% of men - this may be outdated).

No amount of personality or confidence will ever do anything for men as millions-billions of other confident men with better personalities also look better than you.

As shown by the comments in that thread: it's over.
Its over.

No you know what changed. We don't NEED dudes anymore. For centuries men have made us rely on you for everything. Now we make our own money and have our own rights... And we're not choosing you. We will be picky. We aren't being forced to marry off to the local farmer so we aren't called spinsters

Hate foids like this. No, you're not just taking care of yourself. You rely on the civilization that men built and maintain and on male police and simps for protection. On top of that women are tax burdens on society and they work a lot of bullshit made up jobs as well as goverment (even bigger tax burden) jobs.

Agreed. She's a troll but the worrying thing is that people actually think like her seriously.

Stupid whore cannot change the fact that prostitution exists. Who cares if legal or not. They dont like the idea of sub humans having sex, that is all.

Reddit Purge when?

JFL. With no male orgasms or nervous system stimulation from interaction with women, women have literally no value.

soy moment
imagine thinking it's a GOOD thing that you have to ask for consent, from a FUCKING SEXDOLL ROBOT
it's not that we are trying to circumvent consent, it's that no fucking women want to fuck us for free.
So we are forced to use other means