Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The kind of social justice women want to see

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Old classic

false, they want subhumans to be part of the economic engine that makes their lifestyle possible, thus need us alive

false, they want subhumans to be part of the economic engine that makes their lifestyle possible, thus need us alive
Only because automation can't fully replace us yet

>confidence summer camp
:feelsugh:

Only because automation can't fully replace us yet
Thank God I'm a teacher.
Is that guy hard
I started looking in the picture of the hanged guys because hanged men usually get erections when they get executed like that. You made me look at those guys dick zone for a full minute before looking to the guy in the top pic :feelskek:

But did you get it done?
Thanks
in fact... No. I didn't. I probably never will either. I am so embarrassed about it that i lied for so very long... So. Very... Long.

It - like so many other things - will NEVER get done.

Thanks
in fact... No. I didn't. I probably never will either. I am so embarrassed about it that i lied for so very long... So. Very... Long.

It - like so many other things - will NEVER get done.
Brutal ngl

Do you remember what im asking about though?

:feelsbadman:

Attachments

• Ratatatata.gif
    Ratatatata.gif
    143.6 KB · Views: 11
I hate this world.

Yes. They basically want us to be asexual slaves and for us to never complain about it