Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The larping stories that cucktears writes are absolutely rediculouse. How do they not feel dumb writing this shit.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191108 000424 Chrome

"I know a 2'5 Indian janitor with half of his face blown off from an accident, and he gets more girls than anyone I know"
If you where to believe what they write youd imagine that 100% of short ugly guys are slaying like crazy
How the fuck do they write this shit and not feel like dumbasses?
I wouldn't be able to write something like that because it's so obviously fake and I'm never gonna fool anyone. These people act like they are well adjusted people but from reading their shit you can see that they have no grasp on human introspection

View attachment 166477

"I know a 2'5 Indian janitor with half of his face blown off from an accident, and he gets more girls than anyone I know"
If you where to believe what they write youd imagine that 100% of short ugly guys are slaying like crazy
How the fuck do they write this shit and not feel like dumbasses?
I wouldn't be able to write something like that because it's so obviously fake and I'm never gonna fool anyone. These people act like they are well adjusted people but from reading their shit you can see that they have no grasp on human introspection

+1

I fucking hate shit like this. If this guy's real, he's the biggest fucking virgin on the planet, and there's a 100% chance he's just some bullshit fucking lie trying to push a narrative that everyone knows is bullshit.

They're low iq high inhib cucks

They cuck out hoping to luck out & get some fuck out of it.

Sounds like an incel in denial

C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iNpg827QFC7pgYXe53nnpWfcXhQ1xxXyw1EpVR1kmNJArkW51V

They feel the need to LARP because in reality they never win.

The worst thing is when they LARP as incels using all contradictory stereotypes in their head to make a point. So, yeah...

A 2"5!?!? Loooooool

This.

They have to make larps to "backup" their blue-pilled beliefs.
For every RARE occurrence of a true subhuman with a foid, we'll have 100 cases of an obnoxious Chad getting foids wet.

They're trying to fight the truth with lies.

Every manlet I know is living a shitty lonely life and it’s easy to tell only exception is chad manlets I guess.

Idk where IT cucks find these manlets that slay as much as chad. Maybe he is talking about a chad manlet?

The best content IT brings out is the obviously-fake text conversations with incels, in fact that's what I thought this was going to be when I clicked on the post.

>well researched statistics
>"I know a guy"
:feelsseriously:

Even when these cuckfucks undermine the importance of genetics (such as height) they STILL mention something else that is genetic.

"and has eyes that melt every woman he looks at"

JFL at these foids and this clown world..

Idk, they are weird as fuck and they are incels. in denial.

Umm sweetie i know a 1'5" obese bald curry manlet janitor with a one eye and half a jaw who bathes in his own feces and urine whos married to kim k and Emma Watson while he bangs Paris Hilton and other gorgeous women on the side you know why? Because he has a GREAT PERSONALITY u fuckin inkwell

These low IQ morons always use anecdotes to propagate their shitty bluepilled ideas. Statistics dont lie sweaty.

I like how they always accuse us of cherrypicking and misrepresenting professionally conducted scientific studies while their sole source of information is anecdotes that sound like they came straight out of fanfiction.net and DeviantArt.

Cucktears posters are all brain-dead retards who couldn't come up with a plausible lie to save their worthless lives. If they were rigging an election, instead of giving themselves something like 55% of the vote so people would actually believe they won, they'd give themselves 120% of the vote and claim with a straight face that the election was free and fair. That's how stupid and delusional they are.

Cucktears can only spew the most rabid, over the top, unbelievable bullshit possible, and any remote appeal to moderation, even an anti-incel one ("we're making ourselves look bad and those incels look good by comparison") will only be met with cries of "incel sympathizer!" followed by a permaban.

Even whatppad's girls did it better.

High on bluepill

They’d need to be pulled kicking and screaming out of their tiny echo chamber of bluepilled coping.

Nothing makes me hate humans more than anecdotal bulllshitting.

Hard statistical facts prove blackpill.

You have to really love the fact that all ITcels interactions and discussions with us boils down to: Accusing us of absurd shit, spewing meaningless platitudes and using anecdotal BS (or just straight up LARPing) to make their points sound reasonable.

If they could at least make these stories more realistic, they could use them as arguments.
example: I have a coworker who is slightly shorter than average, ugly, about 5'7, NT and outgoing, and he has had two girlfriends in the time I've known him. Both shorter than him, both fatter and uglier than him. He spent several months between these relationships single and sexless. it took him months of effort, chatting, trying to get dates. Thus it is not impossible for men who are below average to get a relationship, but it takes A LOT of effort and frustration.
This does not disprove the problems incels have or deny that it is over for us.
To add: Another coworker is about 6'4, good face, full hair and he slays, either shortterm dating or hookups. He is also the only man I know in real life who has been in a threesome.
Both of these men have sex and relationships, neither is a virgin or incel. But the differences between what they get, the quality and quantity of women they fuck, the effort they put in...

Last edited:
I know a 0'6 bald 950lb morbidly obese Indian/Chinese/Aboriginal mixed homeless diabetic garbage man and janitor on life support with a 1/4" dick, cystic acne, a deformed head, and Epidermolysis bullosa, who literally fucked Emma Watson, Kylie Jenner, and Lindsey Pelas, and not only that, he gets his dick sucked by the entire staff of any Hooters he goes to the second he opens the door. Take that, inkwells.

Its obviously an incel trolling