Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the last few months

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
have kept providing bad memories for a patethic life.

barely managed to finish my finals (only first year )
not managing to get a job for the summer (hard to get a job when u ugly)
due to needing to save some money im leaving my apartment in a few weeks and im going to be living with 2 foids and 1 male roomates (all students)
cant stop smoking weed
shitty shape (6 months ago i ran 10km and now look at me..)

all of that wouldnt matter if i had a gf by my side. but no. everytime i go outside and see people 6 years younger than me with gfs, i want to die
and this is only getting worse. the agony of not having someone to comfort you in bad times is too brutal.

we are getting tortured everyday by this cruel society, yet this WHORES keep talking about us
CHOKE AND DIE WHORES

Just drop out already and neet

Having room mates was a very difficult period of my life, I prefer living in fathers house. I lived with 3 sets of room mates.

have kept providing bad memories for a patethic life.

barely managed to finish my finals (only first year )
not managing to get a job for the summer (hard to get a job when u ugly)
due to needing to save some money im leaving my apartment in a few weeks and im going to be living with 2 foids and 1 male roomates (all students)
cant stop smoking weed
shitty shape (6 months ago i ran 10km and now look at me..)

all of that wouldnt matter if i had a gf by my side. but no. everytime i go outside and see people 6 years younger than me with gfs, i want to die
and this is only getting worse. the agony of not having someone to comfort you in bad times is too brutal.

we are getting tortured everyday by this cruel society, yet this WHORES keep talking about us
CHOKE AND DIE WHORES
stop smoking pot like a forest fire dude.
shit shrinks your brain.