Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The last of us 2 delayed, numales on suicide watch

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HOW AM I GOING TO PLAY MY CINEMATIC GAME ABOUT STRONG INTERACIAL LESBIANS, ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Images 7

lmao i would still play the game if it was released on pc ngl

Overrated af game tbh

never played the first.
never liked it.
eat that soys.

Fuk8gn kidding me

Sunset Overdrive, Forza, Halo are all pretty good.
Quantum Break is also pretty solid, but it has an extremely hard boss battle.
Tbh Microsoft has solid games, they just don't have fans screeching MUH EXCLUSIVES from the rooftops.
Didn't play sunset overdrive but it seems shit, same with Quantum Break i pirated it and i got bored instantly. Never played Forza because i don't like race games, same with Halo but because i feel like i won't understand shit about the lore if i start playing the 4° or 5°.
In my opinion ps4 exclusives are better but maybe it's just me.
Btw do u think i should play Halo? What's the best entry to start playing?

Never heard of it lol

Sunset Overdrive is basically like infamous with more guns, a less serious tone, character customization.

tbh I see where you are coming from, into was boring

This is indeed a majority opinion, most of my favorite playstation exclusives were killed off. LBP3 was so shit I got mad and sold my PS4 for dirt cheap. And the current ones I am not a fan of God of War, Last of Us is trash, Uncharted is just Tomb Raider with a man instead of a woman and Spider-man is a one-time thing.

Halo Reach
Infamous is another game i don't like tbh

I didn't know that LBP3 was bad tbh i played a bit of the second one and it was pretty good, same with God of War, a lot of people talk shit about the new game but i played the previous ones and they were very good.

Spiderman is another game that i want to play, because they won't release the next Batman Arkham for some reason, so Spiderman is the closest thing i'll get for now.

Anyway i don't really get the Last of Us hate, it's because is a soy game? I saw a gameplay many years ago and it seemed like a good game.

Man I get really fucking mad thinking that a game with so much resources, so much tecnology and work is destroyed by shit politics to show two ugly lesbian scissoring, hope the game industry enter in collapse.

never understood the appeal of that game

I don't know tbh, for some reason i want to play ps4 exclusive games, i guess i want what i can't have
The only ps4 exclusive is Bloodborne