Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The Last of Us Part II Story Summation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
This game is a mess lol

Did you play that shit?

Powerful and brave.

This is not a girl dude. She's a tranny

Abby is Gigachad

Why do you know all this? :feelswhat:

All part of promoting the gay/lesbian/trans agenda in the west, along with games portraying ethnic hero main characters and white bad guys more. Tax breaks for video game companies.

I think I bought part 1 like 5, 6, 7, 8 who fucking knows years ago. I only played 30 mins of it. Apparently it was a great game but then they turned all feminazi in part 2.

The entire game in its entirety is utterly fucked and cucked beyond belief:

> Absolutely abhorrent pacing
> Utterly atrocious retcon storyline, i.e., the characters (from the prior game [the good ones]) make decisions that go against their character traits and motivations
> Overdone, over-the-top egregious plot contrivances that make literally zero fucking sense
> All the male characters die and are left completely forgotten
> Homosexual propaganda absolutely ridden across the entirety of the game's plot, along with other moronic "woke"-shit
> Forgettable and boring new characters that don't have any redeemable qualities: they're useless and have the most repetitious backstories

I can't even fucking list the amount of awful stupid-shit that this to offer: it would literally take all fucking day.
The game is just an absolute monotonous, horrendous shit-stain and will leave you brain-dead afterward (and that's if you're lucky).

TL;DR: It's a trash game, with trash characters; with trashier leftist woke propaganda; followed with an even-more trashier story: it's an absolute shit game in its entirety.

I actually liked the first game, but holy fuck is the sequel complete and utter dog shit.

Last edited:

Ok you need to be banned
"How dare you like a game I don't like? Did you not know that a fictional character in it, that I became attatched to, died?! Not my Joelerino!!!"
Soy

"How dare you like a game I don't like? Did you not know that a fictional character in it, that I became attatched to, died?! Not my Joelerino!!!"
View attachment 345794

What's good about the story? It's all super woke SJW hot flaming garbage. What part of any of that is good?

View attachment 345794
Due to recent events i would be careful if i was you, especially since this wouldn't be your first time getting a timeout..

I think I bought part 1 like 5, 6, 7, 8 who fucking knows years ago. I only played 30 mins of it. Apparently it was a great game but then they turned all feminazi in part 2.
First one was a great game, i dunno for second, i dont have a ps4 and no one is talking about gameplay, sjws dont care about gameplay.

First one was a great game, i dunno for second, i dont have a ps4 and no one is talking about gameplay, sjws dont care about gameplay.
Legit. Politics in videogames is cringe and annoying as fuck. I just want to have fun FFS.

glad i didnt buy the 2nd one after hearing the plot holy shit , cuckmann went full soy

aba.gif