Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The last PUAs are getting BTFO by the #MeToo Police

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Just be confident!

WZsnHbK.png

***only ethnic PUAs

White PUAs, on the other hand:

Shit like this makes me lose all hope for humanity.

***only ethnic PUAs

White PUAs, on the other hand:

JFL, the pink-haired slut wants to be fucked by him. Piers Morgan is more angry at him than the pink-haired girl with the smile on her face, "You're an idiot, tehehe."

he ugly no wonder doesnt matter if youre white or ethnic

Hopefully that will teach them that "muh confidence" and "muh game" works only if you're chad. Otherwise you're a creep.

The criminalization of the average mans sexuality in society will not have a likeable outcome.

Good. Hopefully this puts an end to the retarded PUA culture.

PUAs have to die. They scammed and bluepilled 2 generations of males.

Talking to women while not being Chad = Predatory behavior

Lmao we are at the final stages of the society boys

PUA must be burnt to ground. They scammed so many men out of their money and misled them to even being painted as perves.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-71887-page-2.html
The Beast1
buddy_offline.gif

Innovative Casanova
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

goldmetal.png

posted_0.gif
RE: January 12, 2019: Happy Hour in Washington DC

(Today 08:55 PM)Haley Blumenfeld MSW RSW Wrote: Misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, pedophobia, sexual assault and harassment is harmful against humanity.
Mr. Roosh Valizadeh you sexually assaulted one of my clients when she was 10. You rape women and teach men how to dominate and rape women and girls. You need help. Raping women will not solve any of your problems Mr. Roosh.

I am also disturbed by your anti-Semitic posts. I am a proud Jewish woman! I will inject potassium in your bloodstream if you attempt to rape me or penetrate my vagina.​

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/thera...-on/409197
Quote:Haley Blumenfeld
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, MSW, RSW
(647) 492-8479
I see people of all ages with diverse concerns, including experiences with symptoms related to a mental health condition, feeling unable to cope with the stress or problems in their lives, experiencing relationship issues, low self-esteem, and grief in an individual or couple context. I have always been particularly passionate about women's mental health and have a specialty practice focusing on reproductive and maternal well-being. Common concerns include role transition challenges, anxiety, infertility, postpartum depression, sleep issues, birth trauma, and childhood or adulthood trauma.
I appreciate that engaging in therapy is a vulnerable and courageous undertaking, and aim to create a space that is warm, non-judgmental, comfortable and collaborative. My therapeutic process recognizes client's as the expert of their experience and is founded on respect for each individual's pace.
I offer a client-centered, trauma-informed, and anti-oppressive approach that is individualized to each of my client's unique needs, goals, and strengths. My approach to therapy is eclectic and integrates techniques from several evidence-based models: Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness, Interpersonal Therapy, and Emotion-Focused Therapy.​

409197-1282505-3_320x400.jpg

WBASKW (Would Bang and Sign ketubah With)

(This post was last modified: Today 09:44 PM by The Beast1.)

Today 09:39 PM

My middle aged Asian boss took a PUA course now he fucks Stacy college girls every weekend. And every now and then he fucks ethnic Stacies.
Sure he does

A Jewish feminist psychotherapist from Toronto has recently posted accusations against Roosh V on his forum. They are not sparing one PUA of this #MeToo (((campaign))).

PUA is a scam. It only works if you're attractive. In this day and age foids have unlimited access to chads online, that's what most of them are doing on their phones. They don't want to be approached by lots of low SMV men, they see it as annoying and harassing.

What a noob,
Every PUA knows to use actresses or prostitutes for their infield videos