Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The last words of Cho

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I know a couple days have passed since the anniversary of Cho going ER, but I wanted to highlight his last words in the video he sent NBC News before his shooting. Even if it is short, I feel like this is something all Incels can relate to, at least partially.

Seung Hui Cho said:
This is it. This is where it all ends. End of the road.
What a life it was. Some life.

I didn’t have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It’s not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fuck, I did it for them. When the time came, I did it. I had to. Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it’s like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon a cross, and left to bleed to death for your own amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery into our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn’t enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren’t enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn’t enough. Your vodka and cognac weren’t enough. All your debaucheries weren’t enough. Those weren’t enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy’s life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people. You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today. But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

who is he taking about?

F

the funny thing is that people who demonize those who go er without even trying to think that they were humans with real problems will cause more ERs its a fucked up circle but it is what it is

May he rest in peace. A mentalcel/incel trapped in the campus culture of hypersexual debauchery.

“You thought it was one pathetic boy’s life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people.”

Beautiful.

He made something of himself :feelsautistic:

He is one of the few 21century heroes

Cho is a short, facially ugly, and a genetic trash asian that was bullied of course because he's ugly. He even got rejected by a prostitute. Normies think we deserve to suffer and that it's just natrual selection, welp I guess Cho killing people because he got shit on his whole life for being ugly is just natural selection bro.

R.I.P

Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people.

You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today. But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

Everything he said is right.
I rate Seung Hui Cho above Elliot rodgers because he wasn't some fakecel that just wanted stacies. He was a human that was repeatedly beaten by society and "forced into a corner". He made one last fight to stand up for himself and for that I respect what he did.

Society(foids) are creating us. Yet they act shocked when they're creations turn against them.

God king cho, if only i had half the courage he had, one of my ricebro heroes for sure.

General Cho, may he be venerated for vehemence and bravery in his strike against the normie world.

"Give me a word
Give me a sign
Show me where to look
Tell me what will I find
Lay me on the ground
Fly me in the sky
Show me where to look
Tell me what will I find
Oh, heaven let your light shine down"

Wise words. Make this a creed to live by and never let the normies and foids win.

“You thought it was one pathetic boy’s life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people.”

Beautiful.
Literally a beta uprising.
Hes a beast @ going *R tbh.

Beautiful.
brings a tear to my eye... what a legend

Beautiful.
He died more manly than this Jew on stick

CHO didn't go ER, ER went CHO tbh

should be 'go CHO', rhymes too

I want to be like general cho when i grow up tbh

The very beginning sounds similar to ER.

who is he taking about?
Chos words can be hard to understand, but once you read them, he is talking about social rejects.

Basedshaman (not recommended) did a fairly decent video on translating his manifesto.

Beautiful.
He actually said "void life"

Actually General Cho was a visionary.

I have no problem with killing the bullies, but I don't like killing just randoms. Killing an enemy is an amazing feeling. God blessed me with more than 30 dead enemies.

I have no problem with killing the bullies, but I don't like killing just randoms. Killing an enemy is an amazing feeling. God blessed me with more than 30 dead enemies.

Most randoms are cucks and incels in denial. I’d have no problem killing them

General Cho had the eyes of god. 30+ kills with a handgun.