Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The latest season of Attack On Titan

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

Iuy

Bugs

Attachments

• OH MY GOODNESS (AOT CGI meme).mp4
    2.4 MB
Last edited:
This is the most normie video I have ever witnessed

Is that turd flinging monkey's voice?

It expresses my frustrations with this season pretty good.
I see.

I tried to get into attack on titan. But I guess I thought it was going to be something different.

The whole people turning into titans ruined it for me. So I didn't bother moving past the first season

I see.

I tried to get into attack on titan. But I guess I thought it was going to be something different.

The whole people turning into titans ruined it for me. So I didn't bother moving past the first season
I can agree with that. I watched the first season when it came out but I found it quite overrated. Season 2 and 3 are far superior and develop the story much further. It's crazy how well developed the story eventually becomes.

I can agree with that. I watched the first season when it came out but I found it quite overrated. Season 2 and 3 are far superior and develop the story much further. It's crazy how well developed the story eventually becomes.
Maybe I'll give it another go. If its as good as you say it is, then it sounds promising.

I'm currently watching vinnland saga while waiting for the next episode of promised neverland.

Have you seen those yet?

Maybe I'll give it another go. If its as good as you say it is, then it sounds promising.

I'm currently watching vinnland saga while waiting for the next episode of promised neverland.

Have you seen those yet?
Yes. I've read Vinland Saga. The anime was kinda underwhelming compared to the manga.

The promised Neverland is also good but I'm going to wait until it's done so I can binge it :feelsokman:

Yes. I've read Vinland Saga. The anime was kinda underwhelming compared to the manga.

The promised Neverland is also good but I'm going to wait until it's done so I can binge it :feelsokman:
Ahh I see what you mean.

Animation budget and crunch probably stops any faithful adaptations. Its not too bad though. I'm on episode 7 rn, and I have yet to see any CGI in it, so thats a plus.

I kinda like waiting every week or so for a new episode. Gives me something to look forward to you know?

But I definitely understand wanting to binge. Being able to watch a story at your own pace feels good

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Ahh I see what you mean.

Animation budget and crunch probably stops any faithful adaptations. Its not too bad though. I'm on episode 7 rn, and I have yet to see any CGI in it, so thats a plus.

I kinda like waiting every week or so for a new episode. Gives me something to look forward to you know?

But I definitely understand wanting to binge. Being able to watch a story at your own pace feels good

View attachment 398142
Watching it this way suits me the most :feelscomfy:
Have you seen Jujutsu Kaisen?

I just got back into AoT recently. I watched the first season up until the female titan arc way back in 2013, but I didn't keep up with series besides occasionally seeing what was happening in the manga. The series honestly moves pretty slowly (not exactly the content but the anime and manga are really spread out) but I guess that's how the content doesn't drop too much in quality. I'm enjoying the show so far and it looks like the ending will be good. I hear the current "final" season won't even actually be the last unless they split it into one huge one.

I do have to say I am shocked by the apparent over reliance of CGI for season 4. I'm still on season 1 and it's used sparingly there, only for background titans. I hope the rest of the season doesn't look like that. Wit Studio's titan battles were animated beautifully and MAPPA is doing an amazing job with JJK so idk what's up
Have you seen Jujutsu Kaisen?
The show is pretty amazing. It's the next great action manga/anime imo. Unless the author gets burnt out and ends it short, it could end up being as culturally significant as one of the big three of the 00s

I do have to say I am shocked by the apparent over reliance of CGI for season 4. I'm still on season 1 and it's used sparingly there, only for background titans. I hope the rest of the season doesn't look like that. Wit Studio's titan battles were animated beautifully and MAPPA is doing an amazing job with JJK so idk what's up
Beautifully said. Although I'm not bothered by it anymore as much as I used to be. There are some sequances that we're done quite good.
The show is pretty amazing. It's the next great action manga/anime imo. Unless the author gets burnt out and ends it short, it could end up being as culturally significant as one of the big three of the 00s
I've heard good things but I'll wait till the season is over so I can watch it all in one go :feelsokman:

Im gonna wait until its finished so I can watch it all

Never watched or cared to watch.
Mikasa is hot though. That's all I know about the show.

Complete failure, same goes for the new berserk.

The first 3 seasons were made by a small but skilled studio, the last season was made by incompetent corporate monkeys

Forget about those High quality 2D fights from the first seasons, enjoy our 3d models with low polygons, goyim

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Complete failure, same goes for the new berserk.

The first 3 seasons were made by a small but skilled studio, the last season was made by incompetent corporate monkeys

Forget about those High quality 2D fights from the first seasons, enjoy our 3d models with low polygons, goyim

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

50/50 for me. Some scenes look good, some look bad. This one looks good in particular.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvUq3_hqDvk&t=129s

We'll wait until Levi vs Zeke round 3

I hope Mikasa dies a virgin

iuy-jpg.398127

bugs-jpg.398128

Attachments​

• OH MY GOODNESS (AOT CGI meme).mp4
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

I don't have a problem with the animation all since the Manga looked like shit to begin with.
my problem is the horrible pacing of this latest season. its the 4th week were sitting and listening to Politics and bureaucracy that nobody gives a shit about.

I don't have a problem with the animation all since the Manga looked like shit to begin with.
my problem is the horrible pacing of this latest season. its the 4th week were sitting and listening to Politics and bureaucracy that nobody gives a shit about.
Ummm it's called worldbuilding honey. People like you don't deserve to witness the modern masterpiece that is Attack on Titan

Ummm it's called worldbuilding honey. People like you don't deserve to witness the modern masterpiece that is Attack on Titan
lets do world bulding 5 episodes before the show ends theory

is it confirmed?
Netflix Japan teased there would be Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2. The streaming service listed the anime like Shingeki no Kyojoin: The Final Season Part 1, which might mean there would be a Part 2.

If this is true, how many episodes the final season has in total?

Evidence the final season may have 2 cours​

There are different theories about the anime’s ending. According to Monsters and Critics, there are beliefs the series has two cours, and if not, it may end with a movie.

This may mean it will not end in Season 4 but in an animated film instead.

Aside from this, sound director Masafumi Mima shared a now-deleted photo of his desk on Twitter, showing his works.

“I’ve received a letter from director Yuuichirou Hayashi about the song selection in the first and second episode of Attack on Titan,” he captioned the snap. “Based on the director’s polite response, I will have to rework, but it’s also fun work.”

“I wonder if I will reach the director’s soul this time?” he continued. “The sound work of Attack on Titan is in progress!”

The photo also showed Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1, another hint that there would be a Part 2.

However, when fans started to notice it, Mima quickly put the post down.

With two pieces of evidence, does it mean the final season will have two cours?

View: https://twitter.com/AttackOnFans/status/1343220484457050112

The number of episodes on Blu-Ray/DVD​

The anime’s official website listed Attack on Titan Season 4’s Blu-Ray/DVD would have 16 episodes, divided into two volumes.

This may mean that its first part may end on Mar. 29, 2021, while it remains to be seen when Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 will drop.

Volume 1 is said to feature Episodes 60 to 67, while Volume two will contain Episodes 68 to 75.

The return of Eren​

Meanwhile, the much-awaited return of Eren will be finally seen. The franchise has dropped a new visual that includes the former Survey Corps member in the picture, per Comicbook.

The final season’s official poster, which includes Mikasa and Levi, now features Eren, giving the enthusiasts a “complete” feeling. They are all finally together, although Eren has a different intent.

His appearance only hints that a battle is about to begin, and it remains to be seen if it will be featured until the alleged Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2.

Last edited:
Netflix Japan teased there would be Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2. The streaming service listed the anime like Shingeki no Kyojoin: The Final Season Part 1, which might mean there would be a Part 2.

There are different theories about the anime’s ending. According to Monsters and Critics, there are beliefs the series has two cours, and if not, it may end with a movie.

Aside from this, sound director Masafumi Mima shared a now-deleted photo of his desk on Twitter, showing his works.

“I’ve received a letter from director Yuuichirou Hayashi about the song selection in the first and second episode of Attack on Titan,” he captioned the snap. “Based on the director’s polite response, I will have to rework, but it’s also fun work.”

“I wonder if I will reach the director’s soul this time?” he continued. “The sound work of Attack on Titan is in progress!”

The photo also showed Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1, another hint that there would be a Part 2.

The anime’s official website listed Attack on Titan Season 4’s Blu-Ray/DVD would have 16 episodes, divided into two volumes.

This may mean that its first part may end on Mar. 29, 2021, while it remains to be seen when Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 will drop.

Volume 1 is said to feature Episodes 60 to 67, while Volume two will contain Episodes 68 to 75.

The return of Eren​

Meanwhile, the much-awaited return of Eren will be finally seen. The franchise has dropped a new visual that includes the former Survey Corps member in the picture, per Comicbook.

The final season’s official poster, which includes Mikasa and Levi, now features Eren, giving the enthusiasts a “complete” feeling. They are all finally together, although Eren has a different intent.

His appearance only hints that a battle is about to begin, and it remains to be seen if it will be featured until the alleged Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2.

Jfl if it ends with a movie then its over for us

itll take months if not years for it to get a BD release
Oh yeahhh, you're right. ded srs I never really took TV vs. Blu-ray into account since I'm a streamfag. The site I cope with is Blu-ray by default :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Jfl if it ends with a movie then its over for us
A movie would actually be better because of the higher quality of the animation, it would be too painfull for the rumbling to be in CG.

Over for titancels

Im gonna wait until its finished so I can watch it all
I thought it was finishing so I started watching and then I realized it will probably finish like next year if the second part debuts in the fall I don't mind quality content taking an extra year to finish, but I do enjoy the days when popular anime were churned out in a year and the canon parts still looked good. Probably not very healthy though

itll take months if not years for it to get a BD release
:feelsrope:

The return of Eren​

I wonder how many chapters could fit into a film