Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The least society could do for us

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
The least society could do for us is to admit that this problem exists.
They could embrace our coping instead of making fun of it or even outright banning them (sex dolls for example).

They could even help come up with copes.

But instead they make fun of us, blame us and ban us for speaking of scientific research and our experiences.

You’re not entitled to understanding and assistance inkwell

you can't afford to be treated truthfully and without nasty gaslighting, it's too expensive in this society

same way you can't afford your looksmatch or racematch

Is to set us up with maximum neetbux because we are entitled to it because of our ugliness

Women are wonderful beings and you're fascist if you oppose this universal truth, inkel.

Some of the higher IQ among the masses do see and admit the problem, the rest are too unintelligent or more likely simply don’t care. It’s not their problem.

Some of the higher IQ among the masses do see and admit the problem, the rest are too unintelligent or more likely simply don’t care. It’s not their problem.
Not their problem until a "tragedy" strikes.

society wants us dead or slaves with no happiness

Will we ever get our revenge or is it already over?

Nobody cares about ugly men, we are probably the least accepted group of society.

They could embrace our coping instead of making fun of it or even outright banning them (sex dolls for example).

But instead they make fun of us, blame us and ban us for speaking of scientific research and our experiences.
I want the government to help incels with their plastic surgeries. It's disgusting how much money goes to "treating" (helping to cope with loneliness) mental health when many of these cases could be solved with better looks.

They should give us beautiful loyal wives

I wish we could have tiny houses and a small food allowance

Normies cannot understand. They live in a positive feedback loop where they achieve access every now and then, which further reassures them that they are doing something right. For us, we are in a negative feedback loop, where anything we do results in failure. Normies tell you things like 'you just got to keep trying', because for them, that works. We already know its BS. We live on 2 different planes of existence.

We live in different worlds dude normies dont get us

They live in their own world where "personality still matters", thus our problems can't be acknowledged and fully understood until society openly admits that life is unfair and nobody is born equal. It goes straight against their "equality" agenda, so we're just left overboard.

Could give me transageist rights to date teen girls. No guarantees, but still more possibilities

We ought to shift the Zeitgeist to make our views more acceptable to the mainstream.

This is why ER is not the best idea tbh...
people blame us because of those violent incels...
on top of mgtow and incel sites being littered with violent comment towards women..
there had to be other way to raise positive awareness, but im too low iq to figure it out..

They want us dead.

I wish we could have tiny houses and a small food allowance
NEETbux for all incels would be the best thing they could do for us tbh. That way even if we decide to wagecuck we'll have extra income to cope.

They live in their own world where "personality still matters"
it does matter though if youre normie tier, although its not sympathy and kindness that matters, more like swag, humor and tough masculine demeanor.
so theyre not really wrong..
they do understand that if youre really ugly its truly over,
most people know incels always exist in society, and theres nothing that can be done about it.
So they probably dont think much of it.
This is how I see it in middle school before I realized that I would be one of those incels.

I'm surprised not more incels have snapped and become serial killers

honestly im not asking for anything just admitt the problem is present normies like to sweep shit like this under the rug because they dont want to feel bad about topics they think are sensitive

I agree 100%. Just an admittance of the problem would already be a big something, but even though it costs nothing they won't do it because we go against narratives such as feminism.

This is why ER is not the best idea tbh...
people blame us because of those violent incels...
on top of mgtow and incel sites being littered with violent comment towards women..
there had to be other way to raise positive awareness, but im too low iq to figure it out..
:feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Hug