Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The left wants to destroy freedom of speech

Yeah, that war has already been won and lost. Authoritarian corporate communism is the global power. It'll only end when enough people start shooting.

Countries will use every measures possible to protect faggots,but nobody wants to protect the loveshy male worker,who paid taxes and not spread stds

What cucked country is that, cuckanada?

9lgVsmO

wtf lol. who gives a shit about corruption, poverty, and crime? they have the resources to put this into law but not to fix the ghettos and the crime of brazil?

i fucking hate Brazil, when they lost 7-1 i was kekking for days

wtf lol. who gives a shit about corruption, poverty, and crime? they have the resources to put this into law but not to fix the ghettos and the crime of brazil?
Gotta protect the feefees of the oppressed victims society tells us to damn near worship.

Meanwhile more than 20% of the active population is unemployed. It's over for this shitty country.

Kek this is already happening In the US there just isn’t a law for it yet

It's a weird country, to be honest. Everyone acts as if they were living in Switzerland instead of a shitty third world country. Brazil has the political correctness of Canada with the quality of life of India.

It's a weird country, to be honest. Everyone acts as if they were living in Switzerland instead of a shitty third world country. Brazil has the political correctness of Canada with the quality of life of India.

That being said brazil is based in its AOC law. What about canada?

Last edited:
How can they be against the freedom of speech when it was the reason on why they are able to vote? It’s also the reason on why LBQT, BLM and other organizations exist.

To the left to the left. Everything you own is in the box to the left nigga

Everyone acts as if they were living in Switzerland instead of a shitty third world country. Brazil has the political correctness of Canada with the quality of life of India.
Lol that's one hell of a way to put it.
I wish it wasn't the same way with every part of eastern europe that has running water and electricity, but it is.

How can they be against the freedom of speech when it was the reason on why they are able to vote? It’s also the reason on why LBQT, BLM and other organizations exist.

They're against freedom of speech when it comes to opinions that go against their belief system.
Bolsanaro is a liar

He's a huge disappointment tbh.

They're against freedom of speech when it comes to opinions that go against their belief system.

He's a huge disappointment tbh.
You're delusional for thinking that a politician would save your day.

we need another night of the long knives tbh

one of my biggest fears tbh

I fucking hate left more than anything else ngl