Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The legendary incel runner

acidburn10

acidburn10

Recruit
★★
Took me a while to recover the comic + story

Credits to r/incels

@nausea

Story

HLTu6I9.jpg

@Master

this deserves recognition, one of the most powerful artifacts has been recovered from r\incels

praise to OP

here is the post quoted for lazycels :

"So I'm back home from uni for the weekend to escape all the chads and stacies fucking each other in the halls like the wild pigs they are. At about 11pm I decide to go for a jog since the rest of my family is asleep and there's nothing interesting on TV. So I go out wearing my tracksuit and a gym shirt with some trainers. I have my headphones on and I'm jogging on a quiet road that isn't that well-lit. I stop for a while outside a convenience store to catch my breath, a 30 year old lady comes out with two bags, she looks at my face and looks disgusted I smile at her and nod and she walks in the opposite direction. I decide it's time to start jogging again and my break is over so I turn my music back on and jog, the woman sees me jogging towards her and since I'm sub 8 assumes I'm chasing her down or something. So she starts walking faster, before I would have switched to a walk to not threaten her. Since swallowing the black pill I decided to continue my jog why should she dictate my life. She notices I'm catching up and starts really walking fast now, but I'm jogging too fast and still catching up with her. She looks behind and is horrified to see my face 10 feet away the sheer look on this roasties face was life fuel. She drops her groceries and starts to sprint in a thick coat, I decide nows a good time for sprint training and sprint as fast as I can, she starts to scream as she sees I'm almost 5 feet away from her. I give it my all and sprint as fast as I can and then overtake her and continue sprinting all the way to the end of the road it must be a new personal record and I feel amazing now. Inb4 normie brigaders will call me a cruel human being for jogging and sprinting as a sub 8 male."

@Ryo_Hazuki FOUND !!!

Hands down the greatest post on /r/incels
Who wrote it?

acidburn10 said:
Took me a while to recover the comic + story

Credits to r/incels

@nausea

Story

HLTu6I9.jpg

Haha I remember that story. Good times.

LeagueEuW said:
Hands down the greatest post on /r/incels
Who wrote it?
Idk

a genius surely

nausea said:
@Master

this deserves recognition, one of the most powerful artifacts has been recovered from r\incels

praise to OP

here is the post quoted for lazycels :

"So I'm back home from uni for the weekend to escape all the chads and stacies fucking each other in the halls like the wild pigs they are. At about 11pm I decide to go for a jog since the rest of my family is asleep and there's nothing interesting on TV. So I go out wearing my tracksuit and a gym shirt with some trainers. I have my headphones on and I'm jogging on a quiet road that isn't that well-lit. I stop for a while outside a convenience store to catch my breath, a 30 year old lady comes out with two bags, she looks at my face and looks disgusted I smile at her and nod and she walks in the opposite direction. I decide it's time to start jogging again and my break is over so I turn my music back on and jog, the woman sees me jogging towards her and since I'm sub 8 assumes I'm chasing her down or something. So she starts walking faster, before I would have switched to a walk to not threaten her. Since swallowing the black pill I decided to continue my jog why should she dictate my life. She notices I'm catching up and starts really walking fast now, but I'm jogging too fast and still catching up with her. She looks behind and is horrified to see my face 10 feet away the sheer look on this roasties face was life fuel. She drops her groceries and starts to sprint in a thick coat, I decide nows a good time for sprint training and sprint as fast as I can, she starts to scream as she sees I'm almost 5 feet away from her. I give it my all and sprint as fast as I can and then overtake her and continue sprinting all the way to the end of the road it must be a new personal record and I feel amazing now. Inb4 normie brigaders will call me a cruel human being for jogging and sprinting as a sub 8 male."

@Ryo_Hazuki FOUND !!!

Brutal truth - the norman feminist supporters will say this is because soooooooo many women are chased-down and raped by scary masked men.

For fucks sake, a sub-human can't even cope with running without being mistook for some rapist

@MayorOfKekville

Almost even better than I remembered. I feel reborn.

OP: 
run-man.gif

(taken from the reddit thread)

The nostalgia hurts too much. We were unstoppable back then.