Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The level of censorship online is insane and only going to get much, much worse

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Things have probably been getting worse and worse since the new millennium but the pace really picked up around 2014, when ISIS started releasing their videos. I remember how LiveLeak used to allow/be known for hosting these kind of videos, whereas now pretty much any video on there of real combat footage is forbidden. Google hides so many results and actively censors wrongthink, as do all major social media sites. The increased amount of traffic to a much smaller number of sites gives these companies so much power.

Look at how maybe 5 years ago basically anything other than CP was allowed on reddit - there were subreddits for discussion of how to buy drugs on the internet, for gore, for war, for all political beliefs, and now they legit just get banned because they disagree with the agenda of the elite. It's scary how hardly ANYONE even notices it, or they repeat the same "X is a private business, they can censor what they want" while ignoring the fact that these sites are sometimes almost necessary to use because no other place could have a big enough community. People also use the logic of "oh I hate X belief so I don't care" without seeing how dangerous and flawed this logic is, "first they came for the communists" etc.

Normies also are completely happy/docile when it comes to having their privacy infringed. At least they're never vocal about it, which is funny because these same people would be terrified at the prospect of their instagram DMs or whatever being leaked, but they are far too stupid to ever actually raise or care about this as a political issue. These people ACTUALLY believe the "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". Here in the UK people legit have been IMPRISONED for tweeting mean things, you can legit get locked up for shitposting. And normies here actually think this is a good thing. The UK is SO cucked when it comes to this shit, even more than the US, the CCTV program in this country actually used the "nothing to hide" argument. JFL okay go ahead and install a fucking CCTV camera in my bathroom, thanks.

sounds good. hopefully they remove all the copes too for maximum marxist pressure from bottom, pressure from top strategy.

The deep web will always exist.

Workarounds will always exist.

However I agree. Their goal is to censor everything and keep everyone in a bubble of ignorance. And its already working.

Creativity is dead, entertainment is dead, and there's no going back

that's why we need more platforms on the blockchain.
blockchain needs to become more popular and people need to start caring about censorship.
but i think it's inevitable decentralization will happen and many censorship-proof social platforms will arise and anything written there will be unremovable.

What sucks about it is how they have to kneecap their search engines to keep up with the crnsorship demands. It's getting to the point where Google is useless for searching.

Things have probably been getting worse and worse since the new millennium but the pace really picked up around 2014, when ISIS started releasing their videos. I remember how LiveLeak used to allow/be known for hosting these kind of videos, whereas now pretty much any video on there of real combat footage is forbidden. Google hides so many results and actively censors wrongthink, as do all major social media sites. The increased amount of traffic to a much smaller number of sites gives these companies so much power.
As usual they get the foot in the door with the anti terrorist, anti pedophile and anti hatespeech (against jews and racial minorities at least initially) first.
Look at how maybe 5 years ago basically anything other than CP was allowed on reddit - there were subreddits for discussion of how to buy drugs on the internet, for gore, for war, for all political beliefs, and now they legit just get banned because they disagree with the agenda of the elite. It's scary how hardly ANYONE even notices it, or they repeat the same "X is a private business, they can censor what they want" while ignoring the fact that these sites are sometimes almost necessary to use because no other place could have a big enough community. People also use the logic of "oh I hate X belief so I don't care" without seeing how dangerous and flawed this logic is, "first they came for the communists" etc.
Not only that but alternative sites are deplatformed so that you can only rely on the predominant mainstream social media.
Normies also are completely happy/docile when it comes to having their privacy infringed. At least they're never vocal about it, which is funny because these same people would be terrified at the prospect of their instagram DMs or whatever being leaked, but they are far too stupid to ever actually raise or care about this as a political issue. These people ACTUALLY believe the "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". Here in the UK people legit have been IMPRISONED for tweeting mean things, you can legit get locked up for shitposting. And normies here actually think this is a good thing. The UK is SO cucked when it comes to this shit, even more than the US, the CCTV program in this country actually used the "nothing to hide" argument. JFL okay go ahead and install a fucking CCTV camera in my bathroom, thanks.
And at the same time they make self depreciating jokes about how things didn't use to be that way and find it funny that things have gotten so out of hand. Would rather they just stop pointing it out altogether. They are doing people in power's bidding by pointing out at every opportunity that things were different but how they just accepted it.

The more disturbing element is hosting services and platforms like the app store/play store starting to censor stuff. At least if you get banned of cuckit or soywiter there are other platforms like ruqqus. But soyfags are starting to take that away too.

The more disturbing element is hosting services and platforms like the app store/play store starting to censor stuff. At least if you get banned of cuckit or soywiter there are other platforms like ruqqus. But soyfags are starting to take that away too.
They are going straight to the source now like the centralized web hosting server companies. Which imo is why the point about decentralized blockchain technology alternatives @epillepsy brought up is so important to consider now.

its even worse if you live in europe. internet is dead soon

it's asking a lot of a normie to care about anything but his jewish television shows and showing off to his dumbass friends

The dark web is going to be the only place where you can freely use the internet in the 2020s. (((They))) will probably even target the darkweb as well. But the thing is that you can always silence a person but you can never silence an idea.

The dark web is going to be the only place where you can freely use the internet in the 2020s. (((They))) will probably even target the darkweb as well. But the thing is that you can always silence a person but you can never silence an idea.
You can't kill an idea but (((they))) definitely can suppress it until almost nobody knows unfortunately

You can't kill an idea but (((they))) definitely can suppress it until almost nobody knows unfortunately
As long as the idea is there people will know about it and it will spread. If enough people know it then it will be near impossible to suppress it without backlash

But you can co-opt and twist ideas. Rendering them essentially meaningless and ineffective.

that's why we need more platforms on the blockchain.
blockchain needs to become more popular and people need to start caring about censorship.
but i think it's inevitable decentralization will happen and many censorship-proof social platforms will arise and anything written there will be unremovable.
people keep parroting this blockchain bs but it never amounts to anything. isn't it still public and traceable as fuck? and expensive? people tried to pay for illegal stuff with that and got busted. so how is that gonna help us?

people keep parroting this blockchain bs but it never amounts to anything. isn't it still public and traceable as fuck? and expensive?
You can still try to anonymize the metadata or maybe not. @mNFwTJ3wz9 knows more about these kinds of things.
people tried to pay for illegal stuff with that and got busted. so how is that gonna help us?
Are you referring to the Silk Road?
@Robtical might have some ideas about how it will help.

people tried to pay for illegal stuff with that and got busted. so how is that gonna help us?
You have to make the BTC anonymous by washing it and using VPNs. Or only use private coins for sensitive trades.

"X is a private business, they can censor what they want"

JFL @ all those "proud" Reddit leftist/libtard/"progressives" using a right wing talking point like that

Those cucks literally switch from proud Marxist to proud laissez-faire capitalist at the drop of a hat and back again whenever it suits whatever freedom-destroying agenda they're trying to push at the moment. They're hypocrites, and it's not that they don't realize it. They're fully aware of it, they just don't give a fuck because they have no conscience.

If this censorship monster is going to become a thing I just hope it ends up eating the cucks and simps who fed it.

i doubt it ngl

in the end the internet will just be: youtube, facebook, instagram, snapchat, twitter, tinder, etc, and free thinking people will have nowhere to turn to. they'll step up censorship as they feel more powerful, and eventually, the slightest hint that a foid may do something wrong will get you permabanned
What sucks about it is how they have to kneecap their search engines to keep up with the crnsorship demands. It's getting to the point where Google is useless for searching.
try looking up "is the holocaust real" in google, its hilarious

Last edited:
They start with banning the most radical right wingers because nobody cares about those people really. Then they start banning less and less radical speech. In future you can get deleted completely. Your credit/debit cards can get deleted because of your opinions and the sites you visit. Internet providers will black list you and you are not allowed to buy their services. Good luck trying to live without cards and internet. You don't take the vaccine? You can't travel and you wont be hired.

Google has become a piece of garbage and seo is just another piece of garbage. Years ago to occupy a search engine was to place a word and you found a site that in turn in the information led you to other more complete sites, that is to say it was like a spider's web that you were learning.

The Jews as destroyers of culture today in their Google search engine limit the search, doing a search with the word "UFO" only takes you to the pages of news media worldwide or Jewish versions, before in a search you could find people who had made a UFO site, the person who took the trouble to make the site has no traffic and the sites die leaving less and less independent information. everything first in the searches must be the version of the news media that they control.

Why do sites remove/censor gore?

Last edited:
it's asking a lot of a normie to care about anything but his jewish television shows and showing off to his dumbass friends

JFL @ all those "proud" Reddit leftist/libtard/"progressives" using a right wing talking point like that

Those cucks literally switch from proud Marxist to proud laissez-faire capitalist at the drop of a hat and back again whenever it suits whatever freedom-destroying agenda they're trying to push at the moment. They're hypocrites, and it's not that they don't realize it. They're fully aware of it, they just don't give a fuck because they have no conscience.

If this censorship monster is going to become a thing I just hope it ends up eating the cucks and simps who fed it.

Last edited:

Trump was recently acquitted and redditors are fuming. Looks like there's some things censorship can't "fix" :)

Brutally based

sounds good. hopefully they remove all the copes too for maximum marxist pressure from bottom, pressure from top strategy.
i remember maybe 15-20 years ago, when that question was to be looked up in google, you'd expect many right wing websites. now i just looked up, none, all are "rebuttals" to that question.

neo nazi and other right wing websites used to be google-able. now they seem vanished unless you're really determined to find them. it does hinder the flow of information.

i'd say 2000-2010 was the rare decade of relative freedom of information on the internet where you could look up lots of inconvenient info on mainstream websites like google (you'd still get banned in regular forums for expressing those opinions, thats for sure). now even that is taken away.

trump was going to be acquitted no matter what. democrats could throw 10000 witness and those cucks in GOP gonna acquit trump no matter what. the whole thing was a waste of time.

trump aint no friend and he's the fucking opposite of incelogy. he's a fucking racist, heightist, elitist (despite being a dumbass), and cater to the Evengelical cult. Ivanka converted to judaism and trump been pro-Israel non-stop coz Evengelical cult votes.
This tbh

You've got it. The internet is under siege and every effort is made underway to heavily censor it. I made a post about this a few days ago about how the incel community is being made into a convenient patsy in an excuse to further censor the last free corners of the open web. Places like Stormfront are monitored 24/7, but nobody there is stupid or desperate enough to plan an actual attack, whereas here half the posts are about "make the right CHOice and buy a GOER watch." The fed posts and joke posts merge at some point, so it will be easy to arrange and blame a false flag on us.

trump was going to be acquitted no matter what. democrats could throw 10000 witness and those cucks in GOP gonna acquit trump no matter what. the whole thing was a waste of time.

trump aint no friend and he's the fucking opposite of incelogy. he's a fucking racist, heightist, elitist (despite being a dumbass), and cater to the Evengelical cult. Ivanka converted to judaism and trump been pro-Israel non-stop coz Evengelical cult votes.
Many of the woke neoliberals that hate Trump also hate incels and after going after conservatives and succeeding they feel more emboldened in going after incels. They see incels and their conservative enemies as one in the same.

Also Trump of course is no friend to incels but that doesn't mean that he doesn't expose the hypocrisy of woke neoliberals well and show how they are all style and no substance. That's one of the reasons they hate him.

However I agree. Their goal is to censor everything and keep everyone in a bubble of ignorance. And its already working.

Creativity is dead, entertainment is dead, and there's no going back

It's scary how hardly ANYONE even notices it
There are also bots on every major site that will ban you instantly and automatically if your comment matches some pattern.

Happens to me all the time on reddit. I make a post, then check back later and because I'm logged in, the post is visible but it's sitting at 1 vote and no replies - that's suspicious. So I log out and sure enough, the post is gone. But I'm not shadow-banned from the whole site or even just from that subreddit. I log back in and post something innocuous and it stays up.

The AI moderators are a lot more scary to me, because the AI will just keep getting better, and keep being tuned to align with the SJWs and the corporate elite.

the enemy of an enemy isnt necessarily a friend
I know but at the same time it feels good when the enemies don't feel more emboldened.
In recent years it's been woke neoliberals that are the most determined to hunt down incels and prosecute them. Other sides shit on incels but not usually to the extent that they want to silence and jail them. Or they don't voice that as strongly. And imo woke neoliberal policies are terrible for low status males overall. So anything that upsets their feeling of winning is a small victory even if it's not a significant one.
It wouldn't be that way if those groups didn't see their conservative targets and incels as the same but they pretty much do.
There are also bots on every major site that will ban you instantly and automatically if your comment matches some pattern.

Happens to me all the time on reddit. I make a post, then check back later and because I'm logged in, the post is visible but it's sitting at 1 vote and no replies - that's suspicious. So I log out and sure enough, the post is gone. But I'm not shadow-banned from the whole site or even just from that subreddit. I log back in and post something innocuous and it stays up.

The AI moderators are a lot more scary to me, because the AI will just keep getting better, and keep being tuned to align with the SJWs and the corporate elite.
A lot of anti-feminist posts are shadowbanned on youtube. Also videos making fun of MRAs, mgtow and incels have dissenting comments not showing up. It's part of the push to "deradicalize" by showing only the approved content to make it seem like there's no real opposition to it.

Last edited:
A lot of anti-feminist posts are shadowbanned on youtube. Also videos making fun of MRAs, mgtow and incels have dissenting comments not showing up. It's part of the push to "deradicalize" by showing only the approved content to make it seem like there's no real opposition to it.
It's quite insidious, isn't it? When I tell people that the internet is slowly being censored, they laugh it off. They don't notice these things that go under the radar.

It's quite insidious, isn't it? When I tell people that the internet is slowly being censored, they laugh it off. They don't notice these things that go under the radar.
They got their foot in the door with alt-right freak outs post Charlottesville. Then because a lot of the terms the alt-right used were co-opted from redpill and manosphere spaces (and now blackpilled incel spaces) they used that to branch out and target "misogynists" and "male supremacists" and for the SPLC to kickstart their next campaign against "online hate."

Imo wouldn't be surprised if tech companies wanted this to happen (all the controversy, radicalization via their algorithms and finally them stepping in to pose as the saviors - the problem, solution, reaction model that Alex Jones talks about on his show.) To start with, a dirty secret is there are a lot of less than liberal sympathizers in Silicon Valley that very much mirror the type of PUA scammers that benefit from jbw and making male on male competition worse (through then offering a supposed solution of personality "coaching", online dating apps and game/lifestyle books and making globalization and sexpat travel for their pals easier and more socially accepted as a necessary evil.)
Also those companies are arrogant and for the longest time gloated about how personalized searches from their algorithms were because of what the individual viewed and not because of the real reason of how the algorithm was programmed to maximize viewer engagement by showing distressing but captivating material (which a lot of alt-right and conspiratorial content falls under.)
When it was finally apparent that there was too much pressure from the media to keep things from going the same way, they used that as an excuse to start demonetization, shadow banning and soft propaganda against "problematic" content conveniently deemed "hateful" in drive-by clickbait media articles that showed up all of a sudden. Then they could look like they were finally doing something, have an excuse to flex their AI capabilities even more and showcase their power to dictate social events and manipulate public opinion for the alleged greater good.

What's making this worse is that these social media companies refuse to divulge what exactly their algorithms are doing.

They even fired a person for bringing up this concern about the secrecy of their algorithms.

Last edited:
It's only a matter of time before they reach here, too. As more and more fakecels get in, and more r*dditards watch us, it'll only be an issue of when before (((they))) shut us down.
It might be through false-flag posting, where a fed or LARPer openly advocates a sERious measure.
Or maybe some HuffPo "journalist" will write about us for the "news".
Then will come the (((lawyers))) with subpoenas and affidavits or whatever and Master has to close us down or face life for sponsoring a "hate group".
How many times have we seen this play out? Wrong think isn't tolerated anywhere. Even 4chan has become a cucked site.
The question is: where will we go next?

They got their foot in the door with alt-right freak outs post Charlottesville. Then because a lot of the terms the alt-right used were co-opted from redpill and manosphere spaces (and now blackpilled incel spaces) they used that to branch out and target "misogynists" and "male supremacists" and for the SPLC to kickstart their next campaign against "online hate."
This is like the Sabbath every day for the SPLC. They have so much material to conveniently use in their campaigns.

Imo wouldn't be surprised if tech companies wanted this to happen (all the controversy, radicalization via their algorithms and finally them stepping in to pose as the saviors - the problem, solution, reaction model that Alex Jones talks about on his show.) To start with, a dirty secret is there are a lot of less than liberal sympathizers in Silicon Valley that very much mirror the type of PUA scammers that benefit from jbw and making male on male competition worse (through then offering a supposed solution of personality "coaching", online dating apps and game/lifestyle books and making globalization and sexpat travel for their pals easier and more socially accepted as a necessary evil.)
The Hegelian dialectic is a strategy that appears to be game-theoretically impossible to counter, which is why it's being used to often, despite everyone knowing about it, because sometimes you don't even need to create the problem so long as people agree to your solution.

Also those companies are arrogant and for the longest time gloated about how personalized searches from their algorithms were because of what the individual viewed and not because of the real reason of how the algorithm was programmed to maximize viewer engagement by showing distressing but captivating material (which a lot of alt-right and conspiratorial content falls under.)
When it was finally apparent that there was too much pressure from the media to keep things from going the same way, they used that as an excuse to start demonetization, shadow banning and soft propaganda against "problematic" content conveniently deemed "hateful" in drive-by clickbait media articles that showed up all of a sudden. Then they could look like they were finally doing something, have an excuse to flex their AI capabilities even more and showcase their power to dictate social events and manipulate public opinion for the alleged greater good.

What's making this worse is that these social media companies refuse to divulge what exactly their algorithms are doing.

They even fired a person for bringing up this concern about the secrecy of their algorithms.
What's worse is that they sometimes absolve themselves of responsibility and shift the blame to the AI itself with the claim that it's operating like a black box where it becomes advanced and you don't know what happens between the input and the output. To anybody that designs algorithms and implements them in code, that's horseshit. We don't understand how the YouTube algos work, because that's corporate proprietary knowledge. Only the computer scientists who developed them know how they work, and they have big stakes in the company and NDAs to think about.

This is like the Sabbath every day for the SPLC. They have so much material to conveniently use in their campaigns.
They are fond of astro turfed sock puppets for this end. A lot of suspected SPLC sock puppets that go around antagonizing manosphere channels with constant talk of killing jews and minorities on bitchute and reddit. It's so transparent. Even white nationalists aren't usually this blatant.
The Hegelian dialectic is a strategy that appears to be game-theoretically impossible to counter, which is why it's being used to often, despite everyone knowing about it, because sometimes you don't even need to create the problem so long as people agree to your solution.
Yup Alex Jones refers to this as the Hegelian Dialectic too. Problem->reaction->solution is one of the favored ways for people in power to push a narrative and as Chomsky has referred to, manufacture consent. They do this not only through curated interviews in the media but cultural propaganda, suggestive messaging and denying obvious evidence until it's blatantly obvious (like with how it took the NSA leaks with Snowden for everyone to finally admit how the US government is spying on people for fun and to collect dirt on them in coordination with other agencies like the fbi) and then just telling you "the ship has sailed" and to shut up and accept it. Not only do they want you to know what they are doing, they want you to know you are powerless to do anything and that indeed you saw this coming but there was nothing you could do to stop them. It's really petty too and wannabe authoritarians like redditors like this method too for that reason.
What's worse is that they sometimes absolve themselves of responsibility and shift the blame to the AI itself with the claim that it's operating like a black box where it becomes advanced and you don't know what happens between the input and the output. To anybody that designs algorithms and implements them in code, that's horseshit. We don't understand how the YouTube algos work, because that's corporate proprietary knowledge. Only the computer scientists who developed them know how they work, and they have big stakes in the company and NDAs to think about.
Exactly. It's well known that with AI there have to be programmers that are responsible for inputting biases and that how the AI program works is largely influenced by the desires that the programmers had in mind. They are playing dumb and trying to shift the blame to the person experiencing these unexpected results (this is not new) while simultaneously trying to flex about how they have created something that succeeded beyond their wildest dreams and that is supposedly incomprehensible to even a person familiar with AI. Not only is it flexing but it's also humblebragging while feigning shock. They achieve a lot by making their technology seem like some unknown force of nature to be reckoned with. They love when celebrities repeat this too after they and the mass media help "expose" people they don't like (ie Ray Rice and his comment about the "power" of Google in 2014).

RAY RICE: You know, the pain that I'm talking about living with is that - is waking up every day and my daughter's two years old now - and I have a little girl who's very smart - very intelligent, and one day, she's going to know the power of Google. And we have to explain that to her - you know, what happened that night.

Last edited:
It's only a matter of time before they reach here, too. As more and more fakecels get in, and more r*dditards watch us, it'll only be an issue of when before (((they))) shut us down.
It might be through false-flag posting, where a fed or LARPer openly advocates a sERious measure.
Or maybe some HuffPo "journalist" will write about us for the "news".
Then will come the (((lawyers))) with subpoenas and affidavits or whatever and Master has to close us down or face life for sponsoring a "hate group".
How many times have we seen this play out? Wrong think isn't tolerated anywhere. Even 4chan has become a cucked site.
The question is: where will we go next?

To the camps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back