The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?

You're thinking of running social circle game?

You want to compensate with a high salary?

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
82d 22h 33m
Selinity

Selinity

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
-
16d 16h 41m
Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

View attachment 26783

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
View attachment 26786

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
View attachment 26789

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
View attachment 26794

You're thinking of running social circle game?
View attachment 26790

You want to compensate with a high salary?
View attachment 26793

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
View attachment 26797

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
View attachment 26792

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.
saving for a plane ticket, @itsOVER better not have lied to us

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

5 Years Until I'm a Wizard
★★★
46d 13h 56m
I mog this guy in every single regard except I am 2 inches shorter. Is there hope for me in SEA?
Shooting for SEA is pathetic, better incel that sexpat cuckold.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
26d 22h 50m
Abusing JBW deserves no sainthood at all its a cringe action which every cumskin can do.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
152d 19h 25m
you are too obsessed with @itsOVER
why are there so many weird worshippy threads about this faggot? and why do all of them follow the same format of having a huge list of quotes from him as if he’s a philosopher or some shit?

he’s just a random white guy who had sex with noodlewhores. literally nothing revolutionary about it, I know plenty of people irl who have done the exact same thing

Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★
8d 7h 21m
JBW legend spreading the tradgedy of inceldom to his neglected children. Based

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
33d 59m
JBW legend spreading the tradgedy of inceldom to his neglected children. Based
Just create more incels theory

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★★
48d 23h 15m
he kinda looks higher t version of me

Honeypot

Honeypot

Legend
★★★★
11d 11h 49m
Accelerate
not true, most incels will just cope and spend the rest of their lives paying for the education and food of Chad's children through taxes kek

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Chad fucks my looksmatch but he can't steal my 29"
★★★
6d 1h 16m
Fuck this guy, first of all he is a volcel, because he could probably land some landwhale in Britain. Second, it's just pathetic spend so much time on this forum as a fakecel, just to later carry on, use JBW to create new neglected ricecels (his son and the potential husbandus of the noodlewhores).

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
3d 6h 9m
Fuck this guy, first of all he is a volcel, because he could probably land some landwhale in Britain. Second, it's just pathetic spend so much time on this forum as a fakecel, just to later carry on, use JBW to create new neglected ricecels (his son and the potential husbandus of the noodlewhores).
Tbf to him he wasn’t as handsome as he is now when he was posting on here prior to his ban.

Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★
8d 7h 21m
not true, most incels will just cope and spend the rest of their lives paying for the education and food of Chad's children through taxes kek
That’s why every incel must NEET and become a parasite on society. No more Isaac Newton’s and no more Nikolai Tesla’s, then let the world fall into degeneracy until our demands are met.

Mar

Mar

Greycel
16h 18m
This guy is ugly as fuck. I guess Thiland is truely an opportunity.

BTW

Im new to this forum. Why did we ban him?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 18m
This shit reminds me of Stan Prokopenko ngl

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
72d 2h 46m
Appetite4Destrction

Appetite4Destrction

i fucked your mom and sister
-
9d 11h 6m
i fucking mog him to oblivion back and forth plus twice on sundays how the fuck is this possible???????? how the hell did he ascend??

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
27d 20h 45m
Abusing JBW deserves no sainthood at all its a cringe action which every cumskin can do.
Yes these JBW maxxers are enemies to ethnic males

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★★
48d 23h 15m
i have similar face to st itsover but my eyes are more preyish

Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
118d 52m
Do you have his dark triad personality?
If you're too soft in general, I don't think you would have the same success as him. Even your passport won't save you to lure them.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Commander
19d 1h 57m
still based in 2021, take me back to this era of the forum

V

vasily

Greycel
17d 17h 32m
Impressive. He must be one of the ugliest truecels on this forum.

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Recruit
★★
3d 18h 31m
Impressive. He must be one of the ugliest truecels on this forum.
you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha while all he's done is capitalize on the natural advantage he had FROM THE BEGINNING and went out of his way to make sure the bitches he impregnated wouldn't abort, ironically creating more men in an even worse position than him since they're half asain and ensuring that there's just a few more little fucks in the world who have an entire life of neglect, abuse, and invisibility to look forward to. i hate this dumb depraved piece of shit the more i think about him.

rope2cope

rope2cope

Captain
★★
35d 3h 0m
He's based and anyone saying otherwise is a cuck, he literally said fuck it and got his ass to SE Asia and JBWmaxxed and had a great time. I envy him, the only thing I did in Thailand was fuck hookers in Pattaya, I want to follow in his footsteps and go to Bangkok, Vietnam and get a qt Chinese gf.

Maybe one day once we're released from 'rona prison.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Legend
★★★★
11d 11h 49m
That’s why every incel must NEET and become a parasite on society. No more Isaac Newton’s and no more Nikolai Tesla’s, then let the world fall into degeneracy until our demands are met.
Welfare bux is only for foids with Chad's children

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
16d 17h 44m
Subhuman piece of filth. I hope he gets 10 STDS

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
55d 23h 2m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

TAKE THE KIKECCINES, GOY
★★★★★
99d 12h 41m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

TAKE THE KIKECCINES, GOY
★★★★★
99d 12h 41m
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
180d 8h 1m
the chads of 2017 should have taught me how to be a sexhaver before getting banned
He was just a Persian guy living in holand that didn't have success with foids so he moved to thailand to SEAmaxx.

Altho in one of his video he admitted to getting laid once at 22 (if i remember correctly) in holand.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

TAKE THE KIKECCINES, GOY
★★★★★
99d 12h 41m
He was just a Persian guy living in holand that didn't have success with foids so he moved to thailand to SEAmaxx.

Altho in one of his video he admitted to getting laid once at 22 (if i remember correctly) in holand.
normal young guys doing what 60 year old amerifat vietnam veterans do to get laid

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
44d 20h 1m
you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha while all he's done is capitalize on the natural advantage he had FROM THE BEGINNING and went out of his way to make sure the bitches he impregnated wouldn't abort, ironically creating more men in an even worse position than him since they're half asain and ensuring that there's just a few more little fucks in the world who have an entire life of neglect, abuse, and invisibility to look forward to. i hate this dumb depraved piece of shit the more i think about him.

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
16d 17h 44m
We are all subhuman here that's kind of the point.
I would rather die a genetic dead end than leave fatherless mutt children in third world countries behind me.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
152d 19h 25m
you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha
high IQ, literally all this retard did was use JBW to fuck noodlewhores. millions of white men (including bluepilled soys) did the exact same thing before him and yet he has weird cult followers here for no reason