Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

in many centuries time, our libraries will be filled with wisdom and teachings of this great man.
he is really funny af tbh, I dont usually like non virgins but the dude cracks me up, he is also blackpilled to the bone so he doesnt bother me as much.

@Limerencel good post, post more of ITSover
u should see him on discord tbh
General 21

20180708 153718

General 24

@Limerencel
10/10 thread btw

hes just a fucking normie now
Itsover the pain of inceldom doesnt end

No, the pure abundance of white guys down there is insane. Any thai chick down there won't want to settle with a half assed white guy, they want the real deal.
He abandons his children. This could have detrimental effects on their lifes.
Their life story = thot mommy got played by a sexpat, and 9 months later they came out.
I think that he's to blame for that much more than the risk of his kids becoming incels

@Limerencel
10/10 thread btw
Thanks bro

Did you know that he wins 2 times the average thai salary ?

He betabux. It's not only for is white skin.

Plenty of rich Chinese these days and yet there are no foids (Thai or otherwise) who lust after them.

Whites are never seen as betabuxx because they're all Chads in the eyes of ethnic foids.

Can you please get off this guy's dick?

Did you know that he wins 2 times the average thai salary ?

He betabux. It's not only for is white skin.
keep coping
his gf is richer than him. and he doesnt spend money on any of his slays.
he pumps and dumps them.

but sure, whatever helps you cope.

JBW IS REAL, THERE IS NO COPING YOUR WAY OUTTA THIS ONE.

Death? I would cut this cunts hands, balls and dick off as well as killing his hapa kids. Ending this foul creates hopes of passing on his genes. Then he would kill himself.

How does this faggot dare create more incels. What a fucking asshole.
lol @ the cucks in this thread thinking this guy is good, hes literally created future ricecels.
There are very few moral standards that, once broken, will strike me as wrong. This is one of them.

Just fucking lol at moralfagging in this thread
white knight moral fags out

his children wont be more incel than other children in TH. if anything they will be less incel cos half white. white people = gods in thailand.

he is doing good, he is teaching these self hating deathnic whores a lesson.

those white worshiping sluts think itsover is gonna be a virtuous white dad. only to get dumped with their child.
serves those ethnic sluts who throw themselves at ANY white guy right

they would rather date a 2/10 white than a 8/10 thai guy.
thats what they get.

the more whites do this shit in thailand, local population will start hating whites more

itsOVER is simply serving justice.

[..]
I do think there is something to be said for the fatherless children he is creating.
His children are innocent and shouldn't be the one to pay the price, that's pretty saddening :feelsbadman:.

I do think there is something to be said for the fatherless children he is creating.
His children are innocent and shouldn't be the one to pay the price, that's pretty saddening :feelsbadman:.
well yeah they will grow up fatherless but they wont be like you
they will have white features in THAILAND, which means they will get treated LIKE GOD.

imagine having white features + being half white + able to speak Thai = they will be treated like CELEBRITIES in TH.

they WONT end up like you.

if anything, i think they are better off than other kids in TH that are 100% thai shitskins.

if anything, i think they are better off than other kids in TH that are 100% thai shitskins.
I hope so. I've rarely come across anyone more damaged than me. But I might be an edge-case.

In 20 years there is a chance they'd be famous.

this is simply wrong, to the women and the children, as well as the thai men he's cucking. He's not one of us and is acting against our interests, he's just a chad who managed to trick you into sucking his dick.

Lol you guys place too much attention on this guy.

Lol @ him talking about cope his whole existence is 1 gigantic cope that he could never even kiss one of his beautiful white sisters (which he admitted). He posted him with gook girls but any pic of Tyrone, Chang or even Sandeep with a white girl is enough to crush him and send him into relapse incel rage.

this is simply wrong, to the women and the children, as well as the thai men he's cucking. He's not one of us and is acting against our interests, he's just a chad who managed to trick you into sucking his dick.
Now he is a Chad...

Before : ldar there is no hope for you mate. Get a little girl jump rope, it'd be ideal for your tiny frame.
Now : he was always a Chad in disguise.

Now he is a Chad...

Before : ldar there is no hope for you mate. Get a little girl jump rope, it'd be ideal for your tiny frame.
Now : he was always a Chad in disguise.
How is he any different from that connor murphy vid? In fact even connor does not go around impregnating these girls, absolute rope fuel

He has passed on his genetics how many times? Why leave a bunch of hapa fatherless children. What a fucking faggot, creating more incels.

I'm not saying this story is not true - but it seems unlikely. I know a UK guy who married a respectable Thai girl - he was working out there - he wasnt out there as an incel loser trying to get laid. So my information comes from chats with her.
I understand that Thai girls are more or less whores from the countryside trying to earn money for their parents - or they are from respectable families - believe in no sex before marriage etc - quite conservative and reserved.
Who these girls are that this former incel is managing to have bareback sex with outside of marriage I dont know. Girls out there arent stupid - if they met a white guy and hoped for marriage - the last thing they would do is give it away risking getting lumbered with a child outside of marriage - something that is shamed in Thailand as much as being a whore.

perhaps I'm wrong - but this story seems doubtful.

what I do believe is this banned former incel is having lots of sex with whores and paying for it.

well yeah they will grow up fatherless but they wont be like you
they will have white features in THAILAND, which means they will get treated LIKE GOD.

imagine having white features + being half white + able to speak Thai = they will be treated like CELEBRITIES in TH.

There is a probability that their sons become an incel too.

You see the sons of chad+stacy...there is a small but possible chance that it will happen.

Imagine a fatherless incel...what an existence.

We are incels not monsters....we should show to normies that we are better than them.

And if they are white but poor they wont be treated as god...

Would you like to be dumped by your father ?
keep coping
his gf is richer than him. and he doesnt spend money on any of his slays.
he pumps and dumps them.

but sure, whatever helps you cope.

JBW IS REAL, THERE IS NO COPING YOUR WAY OUTTA THIS ONE.

I am not coping, every info i have is that he betabuxxx max. I am white...so why you say i am coping ?

I still think he gives the infos he wants.

It doesnt matter what he is/has.
What matters is our lives...will you do the same ?
That is the question.

Last edited:

his children wont be more incel than other children in TH. if anything they will be less incel cos half white. white people = gods in thailand.

he is doing good, he is teaching these self hating deathnic whores a lesson.

those white worshiping sluts think itsover is gonna be a virtuous white dad. only to get dumped with their child.
serves those ethnic sluts who throw themselves at ANY white guy right

they would rather date a 2/10 white than a 8/10 thai guy.
thats what they get.

the more whites do this shit in thailand, local population will start hating whites more

So much this.Hes doing St.Elliots and St. Blackop2cels holy work here. Literally creating an army of ERs. It's fucking beautiful to watch unfold. He shouldn't be banned here, he's more blackpilled than 95% of the cucks on here.

a lot of us are moralfaggint but deep down inside we know we'd be doing the same shit. hell if I could JBW i would

It never started for Thai men.

i'm not white . but yeah I know how strong JBW is in asia
I know youre not white, thats why i said try and see how many matches youll get obv you wont get the same as a white guy.

He is currently on a plane back to Thailand.

Hnnnng

I want to go smash some of these cute petite Thai whores just to see if they can take my dick

There are also thousands of foids in EE that will fuck you for being non-white.

Exactly. It's something new, exotic. Same goes for any other part of Europe tbh where whites are (still) in majority.

show me your source that supports this claim

show me your source that supports this claim
his ass, thats his source
or a tinder experiement with a 9/10 ethnic IG model getting 20 matches in eastern europe.
thats all his source.

When in reality

What a gigacoping subhuman, the burden of proof is on YOU. EE is racist as fuck.

Those 3 Thai women in the photos I couldnt spend time with.

The pictures dont prove much - you can meet dozens of thai girls like that via online dating etc. Take them out for a meal and get your photo taken after.

Those of you who think orientals will go with anyone - think again - they can see who is a chad and who isnt - just like we can see who are the prettier orientals and those we couldnt look at. The prettier ones know their worth and will be picky.

I am from EE you silly.
the burden of proof is on YOU

brb, imagining stats and your anecdotal evidence the 2 times a year you leave the basement

diamond melting point IQ, itsOVER is a saint in making
On one hand he escaped, which is saintly and is balckpilled af but on the other hand he did creating Elliots as we speak who will later end up coming here
Imagine seeing your father escape incels in with jbw by reading his posts and realizing you are doomed.

On one hand he escaped, which is saintly and is balckpilled af but on the other hand he did creating Elliots as we speak who will later end up coming here
Imagine seeing your father escape incels in with jbw by reading his posts and realizing you are doomed.
If the kids get any white features then they will be able to pull jbw in asia

the burden of proof is on YOU

brb, imagining stats and your anecdotal evidence the 2 times a year you leave the basement
he doesnt even live in EE, he is from ee but lives in UK

Witness the power of the white man

His statements are nothing new to me, especially one about friends.

Why is this shit pinned?
Many a reddit cuck will now gargle on about how we should "move out and travel teehee silly incels xdd" to try to undermine everyone and anyone here.
Guy face is at least a 6/10, his frame ruins him but what am i to make out of "it's all about face bruh" dribble then?
Oh yeah, body and frame and height are as important if he couldn't get laid in england.

the absolute UNIT

That guy should be unbanned.

He is a living lifefuel and proof that its possible to escape if you are white.
Why is this shit pinned?
Many a reddit cuck will now gargle on about how we should "move out and travel teehee silly incels xdd" to try to undermine everyone and anyone here.
Guy face is at least a 6/10, his frame ruins him but what am i to make out of "it's all about face bruh" dribble then?
Oh yeah, body and frame and height are as important if he couldn't get laid in england.
His face is Sub5. Not a 3 but he is below average.

Dont start with this shit, please.