Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

GOD level post.

His children probably will be slayers in Thailand, just LOL @ copers here

Fuck this asshole, ruining the foids is one thing, but fucking with a kid's life permanently is entirely evil.
He's just another pump and dump Chad that just happened to be a Chad in somewhere else's standards.
Fuck him.

Edit: You really have to be a special kind of stupid to believe growing out without a dad won't fuck with you even if you're white in Thailand or fucking green at the bottom of the ocean.

Last edited:
Fuck this asshole, ruining the foids is one thing, but fucking with a kid's life permanently is entirely evil.
He's just another pump and dump Chad that just happened to be a Chad in somewhere else's standards.
Fuck him.
Not to mention those women only give a shit about him because he is white. They only want to impress their families, friends, and maybe even come back to the west with him and out of the shithole they live in. He brings one back, they leave him for a richer, taller, or otherwise more well off man. Such is the cycle of the JBW meme.

Not to mention those women only give a shit about him because he is white. They only want to impress their families, friends, and maybe even come back to the west with him and out of the shithole they live in. He brings one back, they leave him for a richer, taller, or otherwise more well off man. Such is the cycle of the JBW meme.
Sure, fuck them too, but the kids shouldn't pay because their mums are idiots and their dad is a deranged psycho.

Sure, fuck them too, but the kids shouldn't pay because their mums are idiots and their dad is a deranged psycho.
You're telling me man. This is our modern society with no Judeo-Christian (empphasis on Christian) values. Fatherhood is no longer cherished, and anyone will just go for a quick lay and then not be concerned with the consequences. Hell, not even quick. This nibba went half way around the world to lay.

I love this guy. He made me join this forum. Anybody knows how can I contact him?
That guy should be unbanned.

He is a living lifefuel and proof that its possible to escape if you are white.

Last edited:
I wonder which mod is cucked enough to pin this thread

He's gonna create a lot of supreme gentlemen

"""""Legendary"""""

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
tfw you can't bring your 3" neet dick to asia because your american.

im 6 2 white. but very ugly with bad social skillz. if i could have enough money for internet, room and board the rest of my life i think i could live in his shadow like that. not sure i agree with the prego thing but to each their own

ruining the foids is one thing, but fucking with a kid's life permanently is entirely evil.
[..]
You really have to be a special kind of stupid to believe growing out without a dad won't fuck with you
High IQ criticism tbh

I do think there is something to be said for the fatherless children he is creating.
His children are innocent and shouldn't be the one to pay the price, that's pretty saddening :feelsbadman:.
they are guilty for being what they are

fuck him for creating children and not being a real father

If they are, then so are we, and we shouldn't be complaining. You can't have both.
I wouldnt be complaining if I was half white in a FULL ethnic country.
those children are better off than regular thai kids.

inb4 muh father figure , muh upbringing

its all about looks
theres no father figure for your face and race

its all about looks
I think you are downplaying the effects of growing up fatherless. I know we both like to go by scientific data.
Have you looked at the most common denominator for men in prison?
How fatherless boys/men are extremely overrepresented in addiction clinics?
Their shorter average lifespan?
Their suicide rates?

I think you are downplaying the effects of growing up fatherless. I know we both like to go by scientific data.
Have you looked at the most common denominator for men in prison?
How fatherless boys/men are extremely overrepresented in addiction clinics?
Their shorter average lifespan?
Their suicide rates?
No I havent looked at every data, I am not expert in every single social issue.

But are you sure about most common denominator being growing up fatherless and not being ugly or not being non WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant)

do you have empirical evidence that shows;
good looking fatherless boys doing worse than ugly normies ? that high SMV cant compensate for growing up fatherless (those kids are half WHITE in a white worshipping country like Thailand) , or that it cant compensate for suicide rates ?

These are the questions that you need to answer with empirical evidence if you wanna push a claim like that, otherwise your assertions can be easily debunked and your argument shredded.

We are not arguing for if being fatherless is net positive or negative, the question is if it's more important than having high SMV.
I just say they are better off than full thai kids that have a father. The ideal would be of course being white AND having a father.

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
  • 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
  • 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
  • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.
  • 70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
  • 85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)
Also..
good looking fatherless boys doing worse than ugly normies ? that high SMV cant compensate for growing up fatherless (those kids are half WHITE in a white worshipping country like Thailand) , or that it cant compensate for suicide rates ?

These are the questions that you need to answer with empirical evidence if you wanna push a claim like that.
Which claim did I push? Can you quote me, because i'm not aware.

Can I grab a source for these statistics?
Can I grab a source for these statistics?

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
  • 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
  • 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
  • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.
  • Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.
  • 70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
  • 85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)
Also..

Which claim did I push? Can you quote me, because i'm not aware.
you still dont get it. you still compare those stats to average. I post it again:

"But are you sure about most common denominator being growing up fatherless and not being ugly or not being non WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant)

good looking fatherless boys doing worse than ugly normies ? that high SMV cant compensate for growing up fatherless (those kids are half WHITE in a white worshipping country like Thailand) , or that it cant compensate for suicide rates ?"

I am not necessarily saying you are wrong since I dont have the proof. I am just asking.
for example;

Do you have the number for how many of them were ugly ? 63% were fatherless but how much were ugly or ethnic ?

thats the comparison you need to make.

itsOVER's children will have it better than the kids who were born in a full thai family. cos a half WHITE kid will be worshiped in thailand due to white features. that more than overrides being fatherless.

you were fatherless in Netherlands as an ethnic immigrant who are seen inferior by locals.
you wouldnt care about being fatherless as much if you were treated like a celebrity and loved by women for being ethnic.

Last edited:
@13k
I still don't see what "claim" I was "pushing". Please quote me so I can see what you mean.

Because right now you're making it seem as if I said that attractive but fatherless boys have it worse in the dating market than ugly boys that grew up with their fathers. On that I have no data, no opinion, and have made no claim as far as I can tell.

its all about looks
Oh boy I wish I was this stupid.

@13k
I still don't see what "claim" I was "pushing". Please quote me so I can see what you mean.

Because right now you're making it seem as if I said that attractive but fatherless boys have it worse in the dating market than ugly boys that grew up with their fathers. On that I have no data, no opinion, and have made no claim as far as I can tell.
You said this:

>I think you are downplaying the effects of growing up fatherless.

as a response to my this post:

>I wouldnt be complaining if I was half white in a FULL ethnic country.

So, it implies that you didnt agree with my post above bolded.

Just be white theory confirmed.

Fuck him.

Edit: You really have to be a special kind of stupid to believe growing out without a dad won't fuck with you even if you're white in Thailand or fucking green at the bottom of the ocean.
Virtue signaling moral faggot. As you sit here and criticise him, he's on a mission creating an army of future ERs.
fuck him for creating children and not being a real father
another muhh morals faggot.

T
Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

View attachment 26783

View attachment 26786

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
View attachment 26789

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
View attachment 26794

You're thinking of running social circle game?
View attachment 26790

You want to compensate with a high salary?
View attachment 26793

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
View attachment 26797

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
View attachment 26792

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.
This man is a hero. I’d try this but the odds of getting murdered in third world countries is too high.

So much this.Hes doing St.Elliots and St. Blackop2cels holy work here. Literally creating an army of ERs. It's fucking beautiful to watch unfold. He shouldn't be banned here, he's more blackpilled than 95% of the cucks on here.
Jfl at the amount of people whiteknighting on an "incel forum"

He's setting himself up to be depressed when he realizes he doesn't know his children.

we need to unban ascended cels but just relegate them to another forum sub-section, we need to be able to talk to those that have escaped inceldom.

It is insanity that they are not allowed. I don’t understand how the word “bragging” has come to encompass trying to help people who are in a similar situation to one you once were. I truly can’t imagine bringing so pathetic that seeing another incel ascend would trigger me. It isn’t exactly bragging if the information is constructive.

itsover is a normal average looking guy and the women he impregnates see him as a ticket to a more wealthy location.

He's setting himself up to be depressed when he realizes he doesn't know his children.
I think you're overestimating his ability to empathize.

Last edited:
I think you're overestimating his ability to empathize.
he doesnt even see them as his children, he wants them to be hapa ERs in Thailand
lol at thinking he wants to know those kids.

Download

He's a hero. I want to follow in his footsteps

itsover is a normal average looking guy and the women he impregnates see him as a ticket to a more wealthy location.
No they love his white skin, he’s not taking them anywhere, he lives in Thailand now. Dude is a poor NEET with a doctor gf in Thailand lol, and you guys still cope like this.

Moralcuck. Don't you have more virtue signaling to do?
Don't you have anything to say that doesn't include "virtue signalling" or "moralfag/cuck"?
It's just a thing that I have, repetition really bothers me you know?