Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

Abusing JBW deserves no sainthood at all its a cringe action which every cumskin can do.

you are too obsessed with @itsOVER
why are there so many weird worshippy threads about this faggot? and why do all of them follow the same format of having a huge list of quotes from him as if he’s a philosopher or some shit?

he’s just a random white guy who had sex with noodlewhores. literally nothing revolutionary about it, I know plenty of people irl who have done the exact same thing

JBW legend spreading the tradgedy of inceldom to his neglected children. Based

Accelerate
not true, most incels will just cope and spend the rest of their lives paying for the education and food of Chad's children through taxes kek

Fuck this guy, first of all he is a volcel, because he could probably land some landwhale in Britain. Second, it's just pathetic spend so much time on this forum as a fakecel, just to later carry on, use JBW to create new neglected ricecels (his son and the potential husbandus of the noodlewhores).

Fuck this guy, first of all he is a volcel, because he could probably land some landwhale in Britain. Second, it's just pathetic spend so much time on this forum as a fakecel, just to later carry on, use JBW to create new neglected ricecels (his son and the potential husbandus of the noodlewhores).
Tbf to him he wasn’t as handsome as he is now when he was posting on here prior to his ban.

not true, most incels will just cope and spend the rest of their lives paying for the education and food of Chad's children through taxes kek
That’s why every incel must NEET and become a parasite on society. No more Isaac Newton’s and no more Nikolai Tesla’s, then let the world fall into degeneracy until our demands are met.

This guy is ugly as fuck. I guess Thiland is truely an opportunity.

BTW

Im new to this forum. Why did we ban him?

This shit reminds me of Stan Prokopenko ngl

i fucking mog him to oblivion back and forth plus twice on sundays how the fuck is this possible???????? how the hell did he ascend??

Abusing JBW deserves no sainthood at all its a cringe action which every cumskin can do.
Yes these JBW maxxers are enemies to ethnic males

Do you have his dark triad personality?
If you're too soft in general, I don't think you would have the same success as him. Even your passport won't save you to lure them.

still based in 2021, take me back to this era of the forum

Impressive. He must be one of the ugliest truecels on this forum.

Impressive. He must be one of the ugliest truecels on this forum.
you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha while all he's done is capitalize on the natural advantage he had FROM THE BEGINNING and went out of his way to make sure the bitches he impregnated wouldn't abort, ironically creating more men in an even worse position than him since they're half asain and ensuring that there's just a few more little fucks in the world who have an entire life of neglect, abuse, and invisibility to look forward to. i hate this dumb depraved piece of shit the more i think about him.

He's based and anyone saying otherwise is a cuck, he literally said fuck it and got his ass to SE Asia and JBWmaxxed and had a great time. I envy him, the only thing I did in Thailand was fuck hookers in Pattaya, I want to follow in his footsteps and go to Bangkok, Vietnam and get a qt Chinese gf.

Maybe one day once we're released from 'rona prison.

That’s why every incel must NEET and become a parasite on society. No more Isaac Newton’s and no more Nikolai Tesla’s, then let the world fall into degeneracy until our demands are met.
Welfare bux is only for foids with Chad's children

Subhuman piece of filth. I hope he gets 10 STDS

He was just a Persian guy living in holand that didn't have success with foids so he moved to thailand to SEAmaxx.

Altho in one of his video he admitted to getting laid once at 22 (if i remember correctly) in holand.
normal young guys doing what 60 year old amerifat vietnam veterans do to get laid

you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha while all he's done is capitalize on the natural advantage he had FROM THE BEGINNING and went out of his way to make sure the bitches he impregnated wouldn't abort, ironically creating more men in an even worse position than him since they're half asain and ensuring that there's just a few more little fucks in the world who have an entire life of neglect, abuse, and invisibility to look forward to. i hate this dumb depraved piece of shit the more i think about him.
3CEC600E 9FE5 4B87 8C1F D61ECF7D3205

We are all subhuman here that's kind of the point.
I would rather die a genetic dead end than leave fatherless mutt children in third world countries behind me.

you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha
high IQ, literally all this retard did was use JBW to fuck noodlewhores. millions of white men (including bluepilled soys) did the exact same thing before him and yet he has weird cult followers here for no reason

Davinciiq

high IQ, literally all this retard did was use JBW to fuck noodlewhores. millions of white men (including bluepilled soys) did the exact same thing before him and yet he has weird cult followers here for no reason
Humans will be humans.

Worshipping whatever God, idol, or man suits their narrative at the time, while hypocritically scorning others for the same thing.

Imagine this guy was black or Indian. You'd hear no end of "burn the coal pay the toll LOL" Or another retarded pigskin term, but since this guy is a cumskin its okay, even celebrated.

Humans never cease to amaze me. Not even half of you deserve life.

JBW proven again, as if there was any doubt about it being false.

How is he doing these days?

Imagine this guy was black or Indian. You'd hear no end of "burn the coal pay the toll LOL" Or another retarded pigskin term, but since this guy is a cumskin its okay, even celebrated.
Too true, if it were a blackcel ricecel's and cumskins would seethe and complain about him being a dirty nigger

If it's a whitecel though, rice just accept it for what it is, while cumskins celebrate him as a hero

An incel with white women, but a chad with the chinks :feelshaha: