Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Life and Times of itsOVRLOAD (Obscure white incel slaying in Australia)

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-
Even though @ovrload will probably be banned from this forum, his legacy will live on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Reddit.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'6 white manlet who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in Australia.

1height

2virgin

3eyefuck

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck on Tantan first.

4tantan

Everything changed quickly, and now he has a Korean girlfriend and several ex girlfriends.

5korean

His routine is simple: Date Asian foids then post on incel forums that he would have more options if he was taller.

6complaining
reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/g27shj/incels_want_one_thing_and_its_fucking_disgusting/fnkrpuv/?context=3

7dated
reddit.com/r/AsiansGoneWild/comments/geeew9/can_you_tell_what_my_favorite_color_is/fpn9qms/

8walk
reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/gguvbi/coronavirus_victoria_shut_down_discussion/fq9j2fw/?context=3

9flatter
reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/glf9ps/qc_yeezy_cloud_whites_non_relflective_i_noticed/fqxglfz/

10tinder
reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/gl9wst/learnt_my_lesson_with_kim_pk_god_my_story/fqws5yg/?context=3

11brag
reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/gm278w/its_the_rmelbourne_random_discussion_thread/fr49xfk/?context=3

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of ethnic foids that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

@ThisLifeKillsMe

If I had his face, I could get laid any place on Earth except Antarctica.

Is this dude fucking these Asians in Australia or one of the nearby rice countries?

We got the wrong Asians over here lol.

mogger, rip in eventual ban

what the fuck? i didn't expect that dude to be fakecel. he's 5'6 and slaying? just lol i'd like to see his face

another jbw thread in disguise

jfl it'sovrload jbw proven again

How much longer can JBW deniers cope :feelskek:

Say your goodbyes to @ovrload

larp jbw is a cope. @ovrload was just larping as a white dude and in reality he was a pajeet slayer.

If I had his face, I could get laid any place on Earth except Antarctica.
I like Antarctica!
except for all the ants

Jbw isn't real jbw isn't real keep coping retards gooks would fuck a white toilet

You have to be low IQ and aspie as fuck to still deny JBW after witnessing this. He might've had a decent face for 5'6 but then again this proves that if you are mayo and above 5'5 you can slay noodlewhores.

What are mods going to do about this?

He's got a serious asian fetish :what:

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to exercise.
There are tons of ethnic foids that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

lol. Australia is so Asian that whitecels are slaying there :feelskek: :feelskek:

His face is decent, so he's likely a 4 due to his height. In other words he's doing what all 4/10 whitecels should do: become non-incels by utilizing their free noodle pussy JBW pass. And now that he's not an incel, :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: thanks

He's clearly larping as an incel

I wish I had decent looking face

Imagine being Incel on an Incel forum.

@pp183 Thoughts?

Screenshot 20200528 100928 Samsung Internet

@ovrload, any thoughts?

Jbw is legit. Not even height matters as him and itsOVER show. Well hope he gets banned now

I don’t see any Asian foids where I live. It’s a pity because they would probably be my only chance.

Man fuck white people man they can’t be incel inceldom has always been an ethnic only issue man fucking white “incels”

me and my fellow ricecel @pp183 are the only true incels. Me and my fellow sandcel @Diocel are the only incels man fuck this world fuck this shit fuck white incels

Normally I like to take the victim side when it comes usernames shares across sites, we've already had the recent case of a faggot who decided to make fake discord logs(you know who you are, and you deserve worse).
Hell, somebody could create a https://www.reddit.com/user/higgscel/ or higgcels discord to pretend like me.
But anybody who uses the same username across multiple forums is a dumbass, you're not building a social following here, especially on a site like this.

However, everything is a little bit well too timed.
A 25yo, complaining about height 3 years back, while he admitted he got sex in OP.

Along with a steam profile, in the same fucking city.
You clearly identified yourself.
Untitled

Which was a easily gooogle-fucking-searchable-steam-name matches up with the city you live in.

https://www.google.com/search?q="ovrload"+site%3Areddit.com&oq="ovrload"+site%3Areddit.com
Everything can be fucking seen, click the google cache button for shit that has been deleted.

Just take a knee, show some dignity in defeat.

Last edited:
Thanks for the lifefuel.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Man fuck white people man they can’t be incel inceldom has always been an ethnic only issue man fucking white “incels”

me and my fellow ricecel @pp183 are the only true incels. Me and my fellow sandcel @Diocel are the only incels man fuck this world fuck this shit fuck white incels
cracka!!!!!

Here are better screenshots of his comments under the post "Incels want one thing and its fucking disgusting"

Count1 Count2
Removed comments still visible from his profile page.

November 19, 2017
Thai
ive had a thai gf but i was such an autist that i didnt have vaginal sex with her (performance anxiety i guess)

October 5, 2019
Height, no job, no social circle, boyish face and frame. I’m just a fucking failure

^More stuff^

A 25yo, complaining about height 3 years back, while he admitted he got sex in OP.
In one reddit screenshot he said he lost his virginity at 25 and in the other he said 23.

It was probably at 23.
i was born in 1993 so who knows what "dating" was like back then in the early 90's, think he had sex with other women but it shows his true value by marrying an older lady whos 10 years+ his senior.

Possible timeline:
Been on NEETbux since around April/May 2013 and he was 19. Loses virginity about four years later sometime in 2017 when he was 23. Later in the year he turns 24 then signs up for incels.co.

October 7, 2019
I’m 26 years of age and never had full time employment

Been a neet for over six years now.

October 7, 2019
I’ve been on neetbux since 19

October 26, 2019
Fucking Jesus, I’ve only been on neetbux for 6 1/2 years

Jobseeker

he's frame looks good after losing weight ngl, wonder if I can do the same

Wtf is this shit? Am I the only virgin heret
his is unsettling

Images 9

Ricecels are finished after reading this thread

I don’t see any Asian foids where I live. It’s a pity because they would probably be my only chance.
Same.
Tfw can't run JBW :feelsrope:

Is there a chance that he lied on a reddit claiming to be a noodlewhore slayer? (only in his wet dreams, that is).
Tfw can't run JBW :feelsrope:

Mostly works with location maxxing.

Fucking asian women isn't ascending. Unless you're asian yourself.

@MayorOfKekville This is what I mean. Being white is a massive advantage. Lots of white people ascend just by running JBW game. You can literally ascend as a manlet as long as you're white.

That’s because a lot of non-white women from non-white countries think all white guys look like white Hollywood film stars, because that’s their only exposure to them. There is also the belief that white men are all rich in many dirt poor countries.

It’s the same racist line of thinking as white people who assume all Chinese people are kung-fu experts, or all that East Asians are good at maths, or all Jews are bankers, or all black men have big dicks, or all Mexicans are bandits, or all Indians run corner shops, or all Arabs are terrorists, or all Russians are drunk on vodka, etc etc etc

It’s completely retarded and childlike and untrue.

Is there a chance that he lied on a reddit claiming to be a noodlewhore slayer? (only in his wet dreams, that is).
To me both accounts are the same exact same person. He just doesn't say certain things here that would get him banned.

See a less obvious example how these two posts could be the same person. They're not saying the exact same thing but they could both be true for the same person.
Right

3eyefuck-png.267145

More on the Thai girlfriend he had in 2017 but didn't have vaginal sex with her (probably did other stuff though).

Nov 24, 2017
ive slept with a girl and still a virgin

i know right?

Dec 29, 2017
i had a thai gf for few months. the chance to have sex with her i fucking wasted big time. she was on top of me, but clearly i had no energy for sexual intercourse. im not surprised she left me after a few months. the time i was ready for it (she came over to my house) was when she was on her period. i remember that text she sent me before going to see her at the train station saying "im on my period blah blah blah" forgot the rest it.

so yeah i've been on dates with girls, most of the time its been a fucking waste of time. they see me in person and my child like frame just turns them off big time (especially when im wearing a t shirt)

Jan 8, 2018
My ex gf was thai who came to Australia to study

Gap
Posting gap from January-November 2018? Lost PIVirginity here? The rules and moderation probably got more strict during this time so no more talk about "my ex".

Last edited:
To me both accounts are the same exact same person. He just doesn't say certain things here that would get him banned.

See a less obvious example how these two posts could be the same person. They're not saying the exact same thing but they could both be true for the same person.

I see. Let me guess @GoffSystemQB is rereading @ovrload post history over here to prepare a wall of text with the reasons why he is going to get banned. :feelshaha:

just lol i'd like to see his face

+1. I bet normie+ at least.

I see. Let me guess @GoffSystemQB is rereading @ovrload post history over here to prepare a wall of text with the reasons why he is going to get banned. :feelshaha:
Lol, I didn't even see this post. No need for a wall of text here.

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
I've used Tinder in SEA and got nothing. Short guys with normie+ faces do. Debatable if they're even incel in the first place.

what the fuck? i didn't expect that dude to be fakecel. he's 5'6 and slaying? just lol i'd like to see his face
It's not surprising really. 5'6 is basically the average height of an Asian man.