Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The life cycle of a 5/10 roastie

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Age 6-10: Watches shows on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon where the female main character dreams of dating the good looking High School Chad, and then her dream comes true and he becomes her boyfriend.

Age 11-13: Sets her sights on the hunkiest Chad in her school, and expects him to ask her out, because that's what she saw happen time and time on the TV shows she grew up on. The dance is coming up and she expects Chad to ask her out, but oh no, Chad is going with the more attractive girl. Some less attractive guys ask her out, but she's disgusted by them, and it hurts her self esteem to know that those average looking guys thought they had a chance with her.

Age 14-17: Chad has had several more girlfriends now, and it crushes our 5/10 roastie each time he chooses a girl and it's not her. Still, she anxiously anticipates the next dance and dreams that Chad will pick her. Then one day, Chad comes up to her with a smile and asks her out. Her heart melts, she's in bliss. She thinks to herself "Wow, Chad is finally starting to mature. Now that he's seen those dumb bimbos for what they are, he broke up with them because he realizes I'm a better girl than them." She thinks it's going to end up like the movies now, she thinks she's going to lose her virginity to him, and then they are going to get married, just like in the American Pie film series. She loses her virginity to Chad, and then to her heartbreak, Chad gets bored of her and dumps her so he can pursue other girls. Average looking guys keep asking her out, but she thinks "If a hunk asked me out once, then another Chad will ask me out again"

Age 18-24: And she was correct! 5/10 girl is now in college and many, many Chads have asked her out, and most of them are even better looking than the high school Chad. The relationships all last only a few months, either because Chad dumps her, or because the girl breaks up with him because the current Chad didn't measure up to the previous Chads in some way, and thus the girl considers him to be lower value than what she is capable of getting. Our girl thinks "It's difficult finding the right guy, but one of these days I will find him and we will get married."

Age 23-30: The girl's subsequent boyfriends get successively less attractive, because after college she finds it difficult to get a hot boyfriend. Finally at age 30, she's with her least attractive boyfriend, who is a 5/10 just like her, because her ovaries are drying up and she is desperate to get married and have a child.

Age 35: Now she has a kid and a husband who loves her, but she's disgusted by her husband because he's just so much uglier than the hunks she got plowed by in college. She thinks "Marrying him was a mistake. He just doesn't feel right. He's not "The One". "One day I will find the one and he will be good looking and he will adore me." She divorces him and takes all his money.

Age 38: She's frustrated because she is realizing that dating is thousands of times harder now than it used to be. Even when she sits alone for hours at the coffee shop, no chads or attractive guys approach her, only normies. Then our woman looks at an old photo from 5 years ago and realizes she is significantly less attractive now than she was in the photo. She rushes to the store to buy all the expensive anti-aging products she can, but she continues to age rapidly as she nears the end of her fertile years, and new wrinkles appear on her face every week. She realizes that now 80% of her sexual value is gone, and it reflects in her behavior. Now she is like a hungry dog, salivating over all normie men between the ages of 25 and 45.

Age 39: Woman is now getting married to a "successful" 30yo 5/10 virgin Indian engineer named Pradheep. Pradheep feels very lucky to get a white woman. He feels like his hard work has finally paid off, although doesnt realise he is being betabuxxed.

She's conditioned to want the best there is. But in-conjunction with her hypergamous nature, she wants an angelic Chad that descends from the seven heavens.

Or the fuckwit she is, she still wants more, or is never satisfied with what she has.

Age 39: Woman is now getting married to a "successful" 30yo 5/10 virgin Indian engineer named Pradheep. Pradheep feels very lucky to get a white woman. He feels like his hard work has finally paid off, although doesnt realise he is being betabuxxed.
Fuck you pradeep you stupid cuck, she's only going to cheat on you with chaddeep.

80% of her sexual value is gone, and it reflects in her behavior. Now she is like a hungry dog, salivating over all normie men between the ages of 25 and 45.
This is why I believe if women had less options they'd be drooling over us the way we drool over butterface roasties.

Lmao to a fucking T.

You are way too optimistic. By the age 25 most western women have had dozens if not hundreds of cocks. Also the betabux model no longer works.

You are way too optimistic. By the age 25 most western women have had dozens if not hundreds of cocks. Also the betabux model no longer works.

Poor Pradheep.

Whenever you have a chance to call a roastie fat/ugly (I.e. an argument or something) DO IT. Even the "strongest most independent" women are easy to make cry. Destroying their overly inflated self esteem is the only cure. If more men did this and stopped whiteknighting these entitled whores there'd be way more pussy to go around for all.

Whenever you have a chance to call a roastie fat/ugly (I.e. an argument or something) DO IT. Even the "strongest most independent" women are easy to make cry. Destroying their overly inflated self esteem is the only cure. If more men did this and stopped whiteknighting these entitled whores there'd be way more pussy to go around for all.
Yes, let the whores feel the consequences of the blackpill they brought onto themselves because of their degenerate behavior and entitlement.

Forgot the stage where she becomes toxic feminist whore #989401569 railing against patriarchy and sexism, promoting cuckoldry and calling every man interested in a younger femoid a pedo.

You're wrong about her getting into relationships with Chad during her college years, she just gets pumped and dumped.

" no longer works"?? please explain/ elaborate

fuck...
There's no cope to this. Stop it.

I've definitely have to find another alternative to marriage/relationship...

Damn...this post reached me.

fuck...
There's no cope to this. Stop it.

I've definitely have to find another alternative to marriage/relationship...

Damn...this post reached me.
:)))))

You're really good at understanding these different types of people.

extremely blue pilled.

#1 she's having sex by age 11-13

#2 by age 18 she's had six with 50+ men

#3 you thinking she's a wall, she can fuck chad until her 40s, maybe 50s

#4 thinking she'll settle for an indian guy or a low tier normie. that will never happen.