Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The little Prince is a masterpiece and can explain soyciety extreme limitations conceptually

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Some takeaways I got from this:

quote from the prince
"you must be sure you pull up the baobabs regularly, as soon as you can tell them apart from the rosebushes, which they closely resemble when they're very young."

literal meaning baobabs are negative evil immoral thoughts, removing them is essential to being good, rooting them and recognising the then killing them before they root and grow and take over you. Normies are so dumb the baobabs become them, they are too dumb and ignorant to see the baobabs and root them out, they cant be bothered, and are blissfully unaware that it creates the evil within them their narcissism, self indulgance, immorality, degeneracy.

IDEAS WITHIN THE PRINCE:

the narrator does not mention the little prince when he discusses the adult obsession with numbers, stereotypes, and other forms of quantitative analysis.
adult obsession with numbers, stereotypes, and other forms of quantitative analysis:

In my opinion this is the error of all humanity, to reduce objects especially people, to arbitrary quantitative measurements, as an indication of their wider value as a human being is reductive, preposterous, blind, narrow minded and inhumane.
example quotes in the prince:
"When you tell them that you have made a new friend, they never ask you questions about essential matters. They never say, "what does his voice sound like ? what games does he love best? does he collect butterflies? Instead they demand: how old is he? how many brother does he have? how much does he weigh? how much money does his father make?"

Only from these figures do they think they have learned anything about him

If you were to say to grown ups: "I saw a beautiful house made of rosy brick, with geraniums in the windows and doves n the roof", they would not be able to get any idea of that house at all.

You would have to say to them: " I saw a house that cost $20,000, Then they would exclaim: "oh what a pretty house that is!"

The analogy that would be more striking for INCELS is just the quantitative data is their facial dimensions, their height, their weight, their wallet. Eg to copy the prose of the little prince.
I have this boyfriend i met last week.
her friend then asks, "how tall is he then, is he handsome, how much does he make a year"

They never ask what poetry does he like, does he draw, can he play an instrument, what bands is he into, is he funny. It is literally a continuation of the logic and it works almost exactly to the AWALT female hypergamy mentality, and also to a large degree all NORMANS, THIS IS THE REAL TRAGEDY OF SOCIETY.

This is a profound idea and is patently obvious in the world as it is experienced, almost all humans value even other humans based on a restricted quantitative analysis, and stereotype. This particularly pertains to womens treatment of INCEL men, they dont fit stereotypical attractive male therefore thier value is 0, this is completely and utterly destroyed in the prince as being narrow minded trash.

adults obsession with aesthetics and stereotype/ As an analogy of society and its aesthetic and sterotype preoccupation:
"I have serious reason to believe that the planet from which the little prince came is the asterois B612.This asteroid has only been seen through the telescope. That was by a Turkish astronomer, in 1909.
On making his discovery, the astronomer had presented it to the International Astronomical Congress, in a great demonstartion. But he was in Turkish costume, and so nobody would believe what he said. Grown ups are like this......"

Profound elicidation that aesthetics are almost the whole conceptual framework for even adults, who it seem are locked into this rigid aesthetic stereotype quantitative framework, in which they cannot value or impart meaning outside this narrow framework. Anything that is not spelled out as being of value within this tiny framework is rendered value-less.
The Turkish man makes a profound discovery and the triviality of his clothes negates the value of his whole discovery. This is analgous with INCELS as they are aware of their aesthetic disadvantage their clothes are their face, this resonates especially because INCELS know even if they did make a profound discovery or contribution, it would be negated by this very mechanism.

OVERARCHING THEME OF STORY:

The profound takeaway for me, is that facts and figures and literal thinking is so narrow, so devoid of meaning and resonance and humanity, that if we individually and collectively think in this way it is essentially destructive and so restrictive as to suffocate humanity. That there is a GREAT NEED for humanity to not value and assess things in this quantitative straight jacket. Most of the analogies and metaphors of the book drive this home, they are designed to give this impression to the reader. That you gain a FAR FAR greater understanding of a subject a person an animal or whatever if they do not think in terms of quantitative anlysis only, essentially YOU MISS THE WHOLE DEAL thinking in this manner.

Last edited:
Wish I had the attention span to read that shit

In my opinion this is the error of all humanity, to reduce objects especially people, to arbitrary quantitative measurements, as an indication of their wider value as a human being is reductive, preposterous, blind, narrow minded and inhumane.
high IQ
humans today are all products
our names are like a brand, our wealth, height, looks and status is what derives our worth

I read this book long time ago and I didn't remember almost anything I was child. Now that you talk about it I see it's quite based might read again.
Also this thing you say is a adult mentality it's more a foid mentality. Some men aren't like this.

Good read man

This makes me want to get into the little prince. Should I read it or watch the movie? Well done OP, truly mankind is plagued by this way of thinking and sadly i'm not sure if we will ever stop thinking this way.

This makes me want to get into the little prince. Should I read it or watch the movie? Well done OP, truly mankind is plagued by this way of thinking and sadly i'm not sure if we will ever stop thinking this way.
READ IT
30 ODD PAGES LOW EFFORT

Last edited:
I’m planning on reading it after I finish The Count of Monte Cristo