Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The loli I've been stalking online since corona(6 months) turns out to be 5'11

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Seen her today on the bus. It's actually fucking over. Why live as a sub 6'5 male in 2020? She was squatting in group photos apparently, her massive skull should've been a dead giveaway. She brutally mogs all her friends. And she's only like 14 or 15 at most so this may not even be her final form. :lul::lul::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: I mean sure she seemed tall I thought hey she's maybe 5'8 at most that's pretty tall right no she's fucking 5'11 :feelsrope:

foids 5'11 at 14 where the fuck do you live?

How can she be a loli if she's tall.

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

HOLY SHIT im done i will die a virgin, enough forum today. Cya.
Get your ass back here and cope with us

tall foids are suifuel

how the fuck is she a loli? She is gigastacy(Stacy giga sized), she will give birth to Thors and Norse fuckers

you were stalking a loli?

IT include me in the screenshot

no can do

eastern europe

idk she's 14. and looks like a loli. just a big one :lul:
Can you describe her? Also I’d say Lolis would have to be prepubescent, I do like 16 year olds though

you were stalking a loli?

IT include me in the screenshot
yeah I check her social media and pics and today I go in front of her school with mom and get on her bus :feelsthink:
Can you describe her? Also I’d say Lolis would have to be prepubescent, I do like 16 year olds though
dark brown hair blue eyes and plump. she's hot but massive :feelsUnreal:

yeah I check her social media and pics and today I go in front of her school with mom and get on her bus :feelsthink:

What colours do you have ? Sounds kinda hot tbh what’s the age of consent in ur country

don't foids stop growing much faster than men? 5'11 may be her final form (it's still way too much)

that's even better, no? there's just more of her

what do you hope to achieve by stalking her? This shit is trouble

don't foids stop growing much faster than men? 5'11 may be her final form (it's still way too much)
ye they def do. but early puberty many foids mog men height wise

how tall are u

that's even better, no? there's just more of her

what do you hope to achieve by stalking her? This shit is trouble
I want to puamaxx :lul: couldn't do it today her little brother and his friend and her mom were also there(mom arrived after they got off the bus). maybe next time
Interesting :feelswhere: could a man over 20 theoretically get a cute young wife
yes if chad

I want to puamaxx :lul: couldn't do it today her little brother and his friend and her mom were also there(mom arrived after they got off the bus). maybe next time
If she feels like she saw you somewhere before or she keeps seeing you and then you try to cold approach she might call police or run away dead srs.
I am not even talking about how old you are or how old you look.

If she feels like she saw you somewhere before or she keeps seeing you and then you try to cold approach she might call police or run away dead srs.
I am not even talking about how old you are or how old you look.
that's fine it's happened before

Wtf, it’s over for me. My waifu is 3” shorter then me but she is only 14. This girl is a giant.

Wtf, it’s over for me. My waifu is 3” shorter then me but she is only 14. This girl is a giant.
Foids are getting taller every year while manlet trucels like us have our height fixed. I wouldn't be surprised to see 7'0 foids everywhere when I am oldcel in 3-4 decades

Being into lolis is the first step to cuckism my dude.

Being into lolis is the first step to cuckism my dude.
Do you agree with @Romello Gaghan 2 that banging landwhales is the ultimate expression of being high tesosterone as it implies you have big dick to satisfy a lardbeasts?

Seen her today on the bus. It's actually fucking over. Why live as a sub 6'5 male in 2020? She was squatting in group photos apparently, her massive skull should've been a dead giveaway. She brutally mogs all her friends. And she's only like 14 or 15 at most so this may not even be her final form. :lul::lul::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: I mean sure she seemed tall I thought hey she's maybe 5'8 at most that's pretty tall right no she's fucking 5'11 :feelsrope:
tbh, hyper tall foids have trouble dating too...
And they often don't care about height...

Foids are getting taller every year while manlet trucels like us have our height fixed. I wouldn't be surprised to see 7'0 foids everywhere when I am oldcel in 3-4 decades
Are you a true manlet? I am not taking about 5’10 and up. Like under 5’5”, that shit sucks.

tbh, hyper tall foids have trouble dating too...
And they often don't care about height...
well it won't stop me from trying, nothing ever has :lul: yet here I am with penis in hand

5'11 at 14 ?
Nice larp bro.

Do you agree with @Romello Gaghan 2 that banging landwhales is the ultimate expression of being high tesosterone as it implies you have big dick to satisfy a lardbeasts?
No, that is definitely giga hepta cucked.

You fantasize over non existing characters to avoid real foids irl, and thus you're doing them a favor because they hate when we hold steady. Moreover foids know how to make a business out of this "loli" trend and if you're giving them your attention now, you'll be giving them your pennies tommorow. And finally if you spent your youth alienated by this virtual cope, you'll wake up one day and realize that some how it's time to settle in reality and accept anything as long as you have a chance to climb on the bandwagon, which is most of the time a polyamorous situation as an orbiter of a landwhale, or just the "nice uncle" who feed Chad's children in the hope to fuck mamma one day.

Better incel than this shit tbh.

At that height she is no longer a loli, even if she is young or underage.

So over though. I remember seeing a gril who was about 6'1, killed me inside