Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Lost Vikings main characters SMV analisys

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
750943B3 BCF7 4BF8 A4FC 269BD53D19C2

Eric the swift

FCBB0AC1 572E 4695 BDE8 5D6A28371697

Mediocre faced turbomanlet. Also probably hides recessed chin with his beard. Never ever ever began for him. Truecel

Baleog the fierce
C4325AFD 1BB1 49AE 84B5 E089DA423629

Average height, massive frame. Good lower third but sub par eye area. Also high T and dark triad personality. I would rate him as high tier normie to chadlite

Olaf the stout
110ACD14 FC82 4222 98A9 25A031DE8D28

Fat and autistic. But has very good height. My advice for him is to jbw maxx and get some loyal noodle wife, or he can stop overeating and marry 5/10 becky

This game was surprisingly well made. Neat controls and concept. Baelog of course mogs

This game was surprisingly well made. Neat controls and concept. Baelog of course mogs
never went passed second one. Actually I'm gonna try it rn

Hey @FrothySolutions Did you know about this shit in your genesis days.

Concise and well presented. It's interesting how Erik thinks of himself as a leader of the company despite being a totally unpresentable manlet. He's also the most blockhead and cocky of the three, probably overcompensates for his short height.

Concise and well presented. It's interesting how Erik thinks of himself as a leader of the company despite being a totally unpresentable manlet. He's also the most blockhead and cocky of the three, probably overcompensates for his short height.
The manlets are always the cockiest for some reason, even in real life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back