Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The lounge is so inactive nowadays

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
All the postmaxxers left for the sewers which is a huge shame cause I prefer the lounge

Same, all the kids are in The Sewers.

@FrothySolutions and @Blacktarpill used to always post in offtopic but since it changed to the lounge they don't post here as much anymore

@FrothySolutions and @Blacktarpill used to always post in offtopic but since it changed to the lounge they don't post here as much anymore
Wat happened to ur buddy @Nothingness

I'll break your spine.

the lounge should be dissolved tbqh ngl

this post was made by SEWER GANG

ThE lOuNgE RuUuUlEs!

The king of offtopic @Speedloader needs to return

I've gained some respect for the lounge/offtopic since the name change
the lounge sounds very comfy
I couldn't even be bothered to check the Offtopic (after secession of the Sewers) but the Lounge is ok (definitely better than the fucking ID)
I still mostly post in the sewers cos ldar and recently I've mostly been sitting on the chat
the lounge has such a bad position because posting non-incel related things is de facto allowed in ID (it's not officially allowed but it's a dead law) where more people will read it (including potentially IT which is dopaminefuel for some), so anyone who bothers to make anything that's not a shitpost, goes straight to ID
if the "only inceldom related discussion is allowed on ID" rule was enforced, the lounge would bloom

The king of offtopic @Speedloader needs to return
72354A35 EE2A 4E7D 90C1 434A9E4406F6

This forum is inactive in general. Being removed from Google search does that to websites.

I feel the same. Offtopic was my favorite board but now it's this Lounge middle ground that has little posts because people go to one of the instead.