Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The lowest inhibition guy I ever knew

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
He always gave me the impression of being an OK dude, not a douche at all. He would constantly speak during class. I remember he would often show his break dancing moves depending on the context. Teachers would often banter with him and vice versa, sometimes it felt like he was some sort of "protagonist" of the class members, always being the center of attention.

[cringe warning]

There was this one time my English teacher was singing with the class (he liked to do this sort of shit) and the low inhibit dude proclaimed his love for the class' Stacy (she's still cute today even though she is almost 30) all the girls in class started the whole "wooooh" NPC shit you have seen a thousand times. He went to the front of the class, dancing and doing some other gay shit (like using his hands to give his hear to her :feelshaha: :lul: ) She never gave a shit about him as you would expect.

And no, he never got laid, ever, because that shit does not matter.

Lowinhib isn't acting autistic

Curries are low inhib but the most incel race. Low inhib is another red pilled cope. Chad can be an introverted nerd and still not end up incel.

Lowinhib isn't acting autistic
You are low IQ as fuck, holy shit.
The "autistic" guy was me in the corner ignoring everyone and thinking about my MMO character build. JFL at thinking its "autistic" to do shit like that, its low inhibit which does not mean its not cringe.

The "autistic" guy was me in the corner ignoring everyone and thinking about my MMO character build. JFL at thinking its "autistic" to do shit like that, its low inhibit which does not mean its not cringe.

Teenage boys with ADHD have double the amount of sexual partners vs. 'normal' teens [6] [7] [8]
  • Compared to individuals without ADHD, those with ADHD were significantly more likely to become parents at age 12-15 (IRR for females: 3.62 [95%CI 2.14-6.13] and for males: 2.30 [95%CI 1.27-4.17]) and at age 16-19 (IRR for females: 1.94 [95%CI 1.62-2.33] and for males: 2.27 [95%CI 1.90-2.70]). (Østergaard et al., 2017)
  • Adolescents with ADHD reported having more romantic partners than their typically developing (TD) peers. Females with ADHD were found to have shorter romantic relationships than TD adolescents while males with ADHD reported their age of first intercourse to be nearly 2 years sooner than TD peers. Irrespective of gender, adolescents with ADHD had nearly double the number of lifetime sexual partners. (Rokeach & Weiner, 2014)
  • Psychopathy and ADHD both have impulsive elements that may explain overlap of the two. A 2010 study indicated that children with ADHD inattentive type and combined type were rated by teachers as having elevated levels of psychopathic and callous-unemotional traits as well as lower educational performance (DeLisi et al., 2010). In 2013, DeLisi found that children with both ADHD and conduct disorder scored higher than their peers on psychopathic personality features and also noted that thrill-seeking and impulsiveness showed to be the strongest classification variables for delinquency and violent delinquency at the 90th percentiles. (Bodalski, 2017)
In summary teenage boys with ADHD are lower inhib and more extroverted and had sex much more then normal teenage boys, this proves the importance of low inhib in social interactions with women.

Teenage boys with ADHD have double the amount of sexual partners vs. 'normal' teens [6] [7] [8]
  • Compared to individuals without ADHD, those with ADHD were significantly more likely to become parents at age 12-15 (IRR for females: 3.62 [95%CI 2.14-6.13] and for males: 2.30 [95%CI 1.27-4.17]) and at age 16-19 (IRR for females: 1.94 [95%CI 1.62-2.33] and for males: 2.27 [95%CI 1.90-2.70]). (Østergaard et al., 2017)
  • Adolescents with ADHD reported having more romantic partners than their typically developing (TD) peers. Females with ADHD were found to have shorter romantic relationships than TD adolescents while males with ADHD reported their age of first intercourse to be nearly 2 years sooner than TD peers. Irrespective of gender, adolescents with ADHD had nearly double the number of lifetime sexual partners. (Rokeach & Weiner, 2014)
  • Psychopathy and ADHD both have impulsive elements that may explain overlap of the two. A 2010 study indicated that children with ADHD inattentive type and combined type were rated by teachers as having elevated levels of psychopathic and callous-unemotional traits as well as lower educational performance (DeLisi et al., 2010). In 2013, DeLisi found that children with both ADHD and conduct disorder scored higher than their peers on psychopathic personality features and also noted that thrill-seeking and impulsiveness showed to be the strongest classification variables for delinquency and violent delinquency at the 90th percentiles. (Bodalski, 2017)
In summary teenage boys with ADHD are lower inhib and more extroverted and had sex much more then normal teenage boys, this proves the importance of low inhib in social interactions with women.
ADHD and autism are not the same thing, retard.

Okay, but am I wrong or right? Low inhibition's matters, yes or no, it's a simple question.
Of course not, you dumbass nigger.
This thread already have the example of indians. If being low inhibit meant anything, Indians would be the biggest slayers

Being low inhib doesn’t mean nothing if you are ugly, low inhib and ugly just mean you are going to jestermaxx for nothing.

I really doubt ADHD give advantage, I have this and most people I know have it, and it don’t look like it makes people more extroverted

So being low inhibition's doesn't matter, that's what your saying?
Yes, that is what I am saying, I said it in the OP, and I already repeated myself once. This is the second time.

Damn you're slow.
But hey you are the faggot saying its "autistic" to bring attention to yourself and basically try to be a showman so...

Yes, that is what I am saying, I said it in the OP, and I already repeated myself once. This is the second time.

Damn you're slow.
But hey you are the faggot saying its "autistic" to bring attention to yourself and basically try to be a showman so...
:lul: :lul: :lul:
damn, you're such a retard, I showed you the data, I presented you with indisputable evidence from reputable studies and you're still giving me this shit? You're no better than the bluepillers you mock, retard.

The black pill is about accepting the hard truth, and you denying cold facts and evidence is pretty suspect, ngl. You sound like the low iq members of the forum who always misinterpret shit and go on long triads with flash information spreading misinformed bullshit like 'sub-8 theory,' and shit like that.

And what's your reason for denying the evidence from studies? "w-well this one guy in m-my school--"

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE COPING PEICE OF SHIT. YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU UNDERSTAND NOTHING, YOU'RE JUST A PATHETIC GUY WHO CAN'T EVEN DO SO MUCH AS TO ADMIT HE'S WRONG IN THE FACE OF THE TRUTH. FUCK PEOPLE LIKE YOU, GO BACK TO POSTING BLUEPILER SHIT ON IT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU DID BEFORE LARPING HERE.

The clownpill is a brutal pill.

damn, you're such a retard, I showed you the data, I presented you with indisputable evidence from reputable studies and you're still giving me this shit? You're no better than the bluepillers you mock, retard.
You said he was autistic, failed to demonstrate it, then posted a :soy:STUDY:soy: about men with ADHD having more sex even though autism and ADHD are different things.

GO BACK TO POSTING BLUEPILER SHIT ON IT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU DID BEFORE LARPING HERE.
I've been here for longer than you did. Return to lookism or whatever PUA forum you came from.

these super low inhib guys are cringy af, they're usually okay dudes and nice but they when they're ugly they just come off as needy and tryharding. I bet he jestermaxxed to hide his embarassment and disappointment

This

Shitting on the floor in the middle of class would be pretty low inhib but it ain't going to get you laid.
But it would be low inhibit. You can't deny that.
Stop trying to equate being low inhibit with being socially aware. It's the fucking opposite of that.

But it would be low inhibit. You can't deny that.
I dont, I agree with you.
Stop trying to equate being low inhibit with being socially aware. It's the fucking opposite of that.
I'm not. He was low inhib but not socially aware. The key is to have both... and be low inhib as/when required by the situation which is judged by social awareness.

Jestermaxxing autist

Lowinhib can be a gift if ironically one applies inhibitition to being lowinhib .

Lowinhib only gets you foifs if youre not sub7 and if you can balance the lowinhib with normie conversation skills

ChrisChan is lowinhib but not exactly a slayer

I used to be lowinhib school clown (prior-to and early adolesence) and ofc zero foids and was necer invited to even birthdays

Last edited:
I dont, I agree with you.

I'm not. He was low inhib but not socially aware. The key is to have both... and be low inhib as/when required by the situation which is judged by social awareness.
You can't have both. Being socially aware is knowing you will look like a jackass by having low inhibition

Being socially aware is knowing you will look like a jackass by having low inhibition

Here is where I disagree, I'd say feeling comfortable enough to talk in class or to strangers and banter is good, singing and dancing (where appropriate) can be good. Shitting on the floor is bad.

But it's ok bro, we don't have to agree on everything to have a conversation. We can disagree, we just have different perspectives.

nice story :waitwhat:
just mute that faggot tbh. no reason to see retards' posts and get angry over them every time
thinking about my MMO character build
fuck, same :feelskek:

Of course not, you dumbass nigger.
This thread already have the example of indians. If being low inhibit meant anything, Indians would be the biggest slayers
Can you answer me something, sure curry & rice is bottom tier in the west but if curry & rice struggle so much then why are there over a billion of each? They're fucking for sure hence why they're so overpopulated, how's that work out?

Can you answer me something, sure curry & rice is bottom tier in the west but if curry & rice struggle so much then why are there over a billion of each? They're fucking for sure hence why they're so overpopulated, how's that work out?
Forced marriage and traditionalist values, not even joking. But all of that is changing, those countries are becoming more "modern"

Forced marriage and traditionalist values, not even joking. But all of that is changing, those countries are becoming more "modern"

So in a nutshell lagging behind the west in terms of giving holes rights was to their benefit but they're crumbling by succumbing to that shit now too.

He always gave me the impression of being an OK dude, not a douche at all. He would constantly speak during class. I remember he would often show his break dancing moves depending on the context. Teachers would often banter with him and vice versa, sometimes it felt like he was some sort of "protagonist" of the class members, always being the center of attention.

[cringe warning]

There was this one time my English teacher was singing with the class (he liked to do this sort of shit) and the low inhibit dude proclaimed his love for the class' Stacy (she's still cute today even though she is almost 30) all the girls in class started the whole "wooooh" NPC shit you have seen a thousand times. He went to the front of the class, dancing and doing some other gay shit (like using his hands to give his hear to her :feelshaha: :lul: ) She never gave a shit about him as you would expect.

HAHAHAAHAHA are you sure he's not gay??

Being low inhib gets you nowhere if you’re ugly

Take the "2✖️ 0 = 0" pill. Average is 0 soon

In the eyes of foids being lowinhibited + ugly = retarded autist, lowinhibited + good looking = alpha chad.

The black pill is about accepting the hard truth, and you denying cold facts and evidence is pretty suspect, ngl. You sound like the low iq members of the forum who always misinterpret shit and go on long triads with flash information spreading misinformed bullshit like 'sub-8 theory,' and shit like that.

And what's your reason for denying the evidence from studies? "w-well this one guy in m-my school--"

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE COPING PEICE OF SHIT. YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU UNDERSTAND NOTHING, YOU'RE JUST A PATHETIC GUY WHO CAN'T EVEN DO SO MUCH AS TO ADMIT HE'S WRONG IN THE FACE OF THE TRUTH. FUCK PEOPLE LIKE YOU, GO BACK TO POSTING BLUEPILER SHIT ON IT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU DID BEFORE LARPING HERE.
If you believe being lowinhib can get you laid you should test it yourself. Go out there and be lowinhib.

If you believe being lowinhib can get you laid you should test it yourself. Go out there and be lowinhib.
it's important to getting laid, it's not the one thing you need, duh.
high-inhib reduces your chances

Being low inhib won't help someone who's too unattractive.

Inhibition has drastically different effects depending on whether or not you meet a certain attractiveness threshold, the effect isn't simply uniformly positive for everyone. If you're attractive enough it's probably one of the most important factors obviously

Being low inhib won't help someone who's too unattractive.

Inhibition has drastically different effects depending on whether or not you meet a certain attractiveness threshold, the effect isn't simply uniformly positive for everyone. If you're attractive enough it's probably one of the most important factors obviously
In that regard I'd say it's more like a multiplayer, like a x1.1 boost.

Attractiveness, high-inhib vs low-inhib
1= 1.1
2= 2.2
3=3.3
4= 4.4
5=5.5
6= 6.6
7=7.7
8=8.8
9=9.9

*how big of an effect low-inhabitation has correlates with your base attractiveness, although it can't boost you a full looks level, going from 6 to 6.6 is not bad.

1= 1.1
2= 2.2
3=3.3
4= 4.4
5=5.5
6= 6.6
7=7.7
8=8.8
9=9.9

*how big of an effect low-inhabitation has correlates with your base attractiveness, although it can't boost you a full looks level, going from 6 to 6.6 is not bad.
Fuck no. Putting yourself out there when you're ugly gets you nothing but hate and trouble

[cringe warning]

it's important to getting laid, it's not the one thing you need, duh.
high-inhib reduces your chances
Nice excuse, buddy.

Inhibition doesn't mean shit. Chads don't need to be low inhibition, and normies and incels will look like jackasses if they don't have it.

1= 1.1
2= 2.2
3=3.3
4= 4.4
5=5.5
6= 6.6
7=7.7
8=8.8
9=9.9

Nice way of trying to defend some pointless PUA concept while at the same time implying it doesn't mean shit.

Nice way of trying to defend some pointless PUA concept while at the same time implying it doesn't mean shit.
High-inhib Chad get's less pussy than Low-inhib Chad, that's a fact imo.

You won't get me to change my mind on this shit, and it's not PUA, it's basic common sense, the Chad who gets nervous at just the idea of kissing a girl won't be laying pipe nearly as much as the one that isn't afraid to grope a bitch in broad daylight, even you have to be able to see this.

Fuck no. Putting yourself out there when you're ugly gets you nothing but hate and trouble
I stand by what I said, low-inhib is like a multiplier, ofc the numbers I gave are fairly inaccurate but 4/10 man who is low-inhib and has friends has a higher chance than 4/10 high-inhib guy who stays in his room without any social life.

You guys have to be be able to see this, it's not PUA, like I said, it's basic knowledge

High-inhib Chad get's less pussy than Low-inhib Chad, that's a fact imo.
Source: your ass.

A high inhibit 9/10 gets more pussy than a low inhibit 8/10 unless he does not want to get a lot of pussy.

It's 2021, as a Chad you can simply install Tinder or just go to your favorite social media and you will have options.

You won't get me to change my mind on this shit, and it's not PUA, it's basic common sense, the Chad who gets nervous at just the idea of kissing a girl won't be laying pipe nearly as much as the one that isn't afraid to grope a bitch in broad daylight, even you have to be able to see this.

Hahaha it seems you have no life experience. Perhaps you are still underage? I know men who were basically raped by older girls as a teenager because he had a good looking face. The simple fact you unironically use the words "Chad who gets nervous at the idea of kissing a girl" shows you are talking about mythological creatures that only exist in your head. Chad can't be nervous at the idea of kissing a girl, because he has been doing it since he was 13 or even earlier. What planet do you live in?

I am talking about how irrelevant even thinking about inhibition is, because it doesn't matter, its just the difference between being a loner incel and a clown incel.

My brother was the lowest inhib guy I knew. He was also giga tall so that probably helped his confidince.