Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the magnitude of injustice in nature

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
DHTvtRM.jpg

the devil is real

It's not injustice if that's the way it's supposed to work.

Guy on the left has a superior personality

KyloRen said:
It's not injustice if that's the way it's supposed to work.
blacked.com is that way you cucked pos

shukin said:
Guy on the left has a superior personality

Let's be real: he probably does. He was allowed to develop psychologically without being hindered by constant stress and depression. That's why good looking people are often outgoing, funny, and overall likeable. While people like me spent their lives being miserable and having their brains shrink, good looking people could actually pursue their passions and hone their interpersonal communication abilities because they weren't being constantly rejected by everyone around them.

rickvanderhammer said:
blacked.com is that way you cucked pos

Me, cucked? Sorry, bruv, you're wrong.

This is the way it's supposed to be. Subhuman genes are being weeded out by sexual selection. Yes, that includes you, and me.

KyloRen said:

This is the way it's supposed to be. Subhuman genes are being weeded out by sexual selection. Yes, that includes you, and me.
[/quot

sounds like something somebody from r/cuckold would say,

theson said:
Let's be real: he probably does. He was allowed to develop psychologically without being hindered by constant stress and depression. That's why good looking people are often outgoing, funny, and overall likeable. While people like me spent their lives being miserable and having their brains shrink, good looking people could actually pursue their passions and hone their interpersonal communication abilities because they weren't being constantly rejected by everyone around them.

This

theson said:

hmmm mumble

rickvanderhammer said:
KyloRen said:

[/quot

sounds like something somebody from r/cuckold would say,

Not an argument

KyloRen said:
Not an argument

not an argument is not an argument, you retard enjoy a live of misery then an eternity of nothing because it's just the way it's supposed to be right? you're an illiterate retarded cucik who missed the entire point of the OP. look up the definitions of words before you make stupid posts.

rickvanderhammer said:
not an argument is not an argument, you retard enjoy a live of misery then an eternity of nothing because it's just the way it's supposed to be right? you're an illiterate retarded cucik who missed the entire point of the OP. look up the definitions of words before you make stupid posts.

Be careful, dude. You cut me with all that edge.