Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The main reason Chad has sex with ugly girls is to DESTROY YOU in order to reduce competition

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I've never seen a Chad with an ugly women. The least the would fuck is an average Becky.
I've had friends before, but they weren't chads
Wait.. than what's this
Screenshot 20200614 0902262

You said you had no friends?
@werty1457 thoughts on this larp?

Last edited:
Chad does this to spite us. Seeing my looksmatch talk about fucking Chads is powerful ERfuel

I think theres some sort of universal law in how that works. But theres always a split. Flipping of powers..

the harder and more often we get cucked the more we give up on all aspects of life :feelsokman: :feelsrope:

Chad doesn't need to have sex with uglies, but he does. Why? 2 reasons

1. It provides endless variety and is easy
2. It leaves you sexless, making you not function properly

There have been countless studies done to show that not getting sex fucks your life up, and we also know that not getting sex fucks you socially, and makes it harder to focus on academics and work.

Understand, in this world, whenever one person has something positive, another fails. Life is a zero sum game. Chad WANTS you to suffer, the more you suffer, the more power he has. Tinder is Chad's secret weapon to stomp on not only incels, but normies, and leave them feeling LIFELESS. This makes it easier for Chad to succeed in all aspects of life.
This

Giga high-IQ. Most people assume that Chad is just a horn dog and is willing to fuck any hole, but this makes so much more sense. He might not even be doing it consciously, it's probably pure-instinct.

Giga high-IQ. Most people assume that Chad is just a horn dog and is willing to fuck any hole, but this makes so much more sense. He might not even be doing it consciously, it's probably pure-instinct.
This is a stupid thread, chads don’t fuck ugly women.I have never seen a good looking man with an ugly foid.

This is a stupid thread, chads don’t fuck ugly women.I have never seen a good looking man with an ugly foid.
I've seen cases like this. They weren't Chads, since they're rare in my city, but those guys were above-average.

I never felt fortunate enough being around attractive people, they all act like arrogant and get away with it and I hate that.

Many animals are known to hoard females, including primates. In nature we often see alpha males bully, cuckold and mogg beta males in order to accrue mates. It makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. Cuckolding is just another one of the tools Chad uses to dominate other men in the sexual hierechy. I would wager that most Chads are aware of it on a primal level.

They can fuck in behind not letting you see.
Chads typically don't commit to low value women. These alpha widows then end up bitter, and they take their anger out on their looksmatches.