Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The main reason for shit diets and obesity

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I have been researching health effects of food for a while, since I got really obese, and was able to lose 40kg
but now that I am on maintenance, I started to lookup for good foods to eat to keep my weight, obviously low carb or keto is not good for you long-term,
because it lowers your testosterone, you will keep losing weight and its just not easy to do your whole life

and I found out, that the best foods for your health, are diverse, more traditional foods (what someone would call mom's tasty food, probably someone a few generations ago),
that can take sometime to cook, they have the best macros, they are satisfying, and tasty, they are not full of shit chemcials, they are so easy to keep eating instead of eating
junk food, because "real food" has a better taste and at the end, you won't get fat, and someone who eats this kind of diet, will never be fat, because its both satisfying which
doesn't make you eat like a pig, and full of good nutrition, you will never go eat at McDonalds when you actually have this kind of food

in fact, the reason I got fat, is because I always ate french fries and shit like that, because my mom would barely cook for me since age 8, and this is the
only thing I could do

TL;DR
Women's rights caused women to stop cooking at home, which makes families relay on cheap, junkfood which can be warmed up in the microwave in 2 minutes,
which is full of sugar and chemicals which causes obesity

in before people say "Its just about calories in calories out"
its way more complicated then this, sure you can eat 1500 calories of french fries or sugary food, but wouldn't you be very hungry?
like way more hungry then you would have ate 1500 calories of meat, with some whole wheat bread, and now take that case, and look at people who always
eat sugary food, wouldn't only eating that would cause them be way more hungry, and eventually overeat? and also lack vitamins and other micronutrients which can
also lower your metabolism in some cases

Hindpoo Dindpoo is the reason for my short height and small frame. I wish I was Pakistani

Boring and looksmaxx bullshit tbh. When you do cardio regulary you can eat what you want. There’s no excuse for a fat ass.

Last edited:
It ain't how much you eat, it's the quality of what you do.

Try raw.

CICO is a cope and a myth. It's genetics. I eat a ton and I can't gain weight

This is some final destination shit, @Wizcel. Decisions were made you had no say in. It was predetermined who was going to be a buff alphachad, who was gonna be a twink lanklet, and who was gonna be a fat fuck. We are utterly helpless and have no control over our reality

No it’s cause shit foods are cheap.

This is some final destination shit, @Wizcel. Decisions were made you had no say in. It was predetermined who was going to be a buff alphachad, who was gonna be a twink lanklet, and who was gonna be a fat fuck. We are utterly helpless and have no control over our reality
Wrong.

In heaven there is no beer,
That is why we drink it here.

I could make you fat if you followed my instructions without cheating for a month
It ain't like that though. I'm not following your instructions, I am following my will which is a law unto itself. You could say that it could be some other way, that things could turn out differently, but they didn't. I made choices and this is what happened. There's nothing I can do now.

It ain't like that though. I'm not following your instructions, I am following my will which is a law unto itself. You could say that it could be some other way, that things could turn out differently, but they didn't. I made choices and this is what happened. There's nothing I can do now.
You can change your gut biome by changing what you eat. When you do that, your will will change. There are many things that we cannot control, however fatness is not one of them.

I think the real reason is commercialization of food. Basically, food became a commercialized product. The nutrition part of food was taken out and replaced with convenience. Instead of having a tasty fulfilling nutritious meal, the markets got full of fast food, sugary products, microwave meals, processed junk food etc.

No it’s cause shit foods are cheap.
this.

If shit tier food wasn't so cost and time effective for most people then they wouldn't be fat. With more women working instead of staying home with their kids and cooking for them and opting to give them fast food instead starts the heath and weight problems early and now western nations are seeing the consequences of that play out.
Just goes to show how giving women rights truly doomed this society with it's unforeseen consequences .

The main reasons for obesity is that high calorie ("junk") foods taste fucking amazing, and the rewards of being fit can't compare to the pleasure of eating tasty food.

CICO is a cope and a myth. It's genetics. I eat a ton and I can't gain weight
Just ignore the laws of physics theory.

Last edited: